Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw Ollie and Cheska in neals yard in thew week, I was more excited about spotting them than Phil Jupitus the day before.

Ollie was shorter than expected and Cheska's hair was ginormous, really really huge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when the new season of MIC is back. I am really missing it and can't wait for it to be back. Sad but true!

Not sad hun me too its got to be starting after the new series of skins (I think) dont know how many weeks that usually runs for hopefully not that many xxx
  • Options
    hollythehobbyhollythehobby Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Not sad hun me too its got to be starting after the new series of skins (I think) dont know how many weeks that usually runs for hopefully not that many xxx

Aw man, I hope not! Skins has only just started and has 10 episodes in this series, taking it up to the end of March. Does that mean we have to wait until April for MIC? :eek: That does sound about right actually as I think the first series started in either April or May last year. Bummer, that's ages to wait. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saw the photoshoot for the next series of MIC here after I followed a link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2099433/The-cast-Made-In-Chelsea-glamorous-photoshoot--Londons-trendy-Shoreditch.html

No sign of Spencer or Caggie. According to Twitter, Spencer is in New York so that would explain why he's not there. No Proudlock or Jamie either :( That unpleasant bint Victoria is still hanging around like a bad smell though. I wouldn't have thought that the cast is going to be as small as the photo suggests so I'm still hoping the others will also be back.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheska but no Binkie :eek:

And uggh to more Victoria.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Saw a snippet somewhere saying that it's back on 26 March. Cannot wait for some more hilarity, posh-style! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caaaaaaaan't wait. So much better than TOWIE. I think it's got a bit of a following now so should be successful.

I'm sure all the cast members will be bank. No way would Spencer, Caggie, Binky and Francis would be gone - however, I think I read somewhere that Francis was suspended for a while?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blah123 wrote: »
    Caaaaaaaan't wait. So much better than TOWIE. I think it's got a bit of a following now so should be successful.

I'm sure all the cast members will be bank. No way would Spencer, Caggie, Binky and Francis would be gone - however, I think I read somewhere that Francis was suspended for a while?

Yeah, apparently he was suspended for a few weeks for being ridiculously late for filming :eek: According to the article I read, the whole cast was read the riot act and told unprofessional behaviour would not be tolerated. It's funny, I can imagine one or two of them being like that after getting more of an insight into their "real" lives on the various specials they appeared on. For instance, I thought Mark Francis was hilarious and just in his own wee world until I saw him on Come Dine with Me. He actually appears to be a bit of a w*nker and totally in love with himself. Spencer, on the other hand, came across really well.

Looking forward to more Jamie and Ollie nonsense!
  • Options
    NWScotsNWScots Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back apparently on 2 April - that would make sense as Skins is not due to finish until next Monday. Article here giving some info on some of the new cast (urgh, that pain in the bum Gemma is back - that time she was at Jamie's was MORE than enough of her) and rubbishing the reports that Caggie has left.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/893379-made-in-chelsea-millie-mackintosh-pal-kimberley-garner-is-new-cast-member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Is Binky back for series 3? I didn't spot her in the new series trailer - which is brilliant by the way! Binks Ollie and Cheska are my favourite Chelsa combo - I call them Boska....or maybe I need to get out more... :) Roll on April 2 though!
    (I've blogged about it here if anyone fancies a read by the way
    http://www.tv-ooh.com/2012/03/made-in-chelsea-series-3-official.html
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    NWScots wrote: »
    Back apparently on 2 April - that would make sense as Skins is not due to finish until next Monday. Article here giving some info on some of the new cast (urgh, that pain in the bum Gemma is back - that time she was at Jamie's was MORE than enough of her) and rubbishing the reports that Caggie has left.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tv/893379-made-in-chelsea-millie-mackintosh-pal-kimberley-garner-is-new-cast-member

Wonder if new girl Gemma will be rude about Millie's new boyfriend Professor Green;)........
  • Options
    sophiaesophiae Posts: 64
    Forum Member

Looking forward to more Jamie and Ollie nonsense!

Same here! More Jamie, though. :D
  • Options
    NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back tonight people! I can't wait :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am so freaking excited it's unbelievable. I met Cheska and Proudlock on Friday - Cheska is just lovely.
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    I hope this series dedicates a lot more time to the absolutely legendary Mark-Francis Vandelli Orlov-Romanovsky!
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Surprised to come on here and see no posts post show - thought there would be a lot of chatter......
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised to come on here and see no posts post show - thought there would be a lot of chatter......

Watched 10 minutes of it and turned off.....YAWN!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not enough Mark-Francis or Binky - my two favourites. Oh well, they're both on Come Dine With Me MIC Special now so I can get my fix
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it, it's only just started people - not everyone can be in every episode.

Natalie looks like a blonde Lilly Allen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Natalie better looking that Millie?? Is Hugo blind?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Glad to see this back but I really really hope we don't have any more of the Caggie/Spencer will they/won't they storyline - it's been done! I like MiC when it does the fun stuff - Ollie/Binky/Cheska/Francis and the impossibly posh Mark Francis doing pointless nonsense fun stuff!
    Having said that, the 'coming next week' bit looks good too... I've reviewed the episode on my blog if anyone fancies a quick read... :)
    http://www.tv-ooh.com/2012/04/made-in-chelsea-series-3-episode-1-its.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tv-ooh wrote: »
    Glad to see this back but I really really hope we don't have any more of the Caggie/Spencer will they/won't they storyline - it's been done! I like MiC when it does the fun stuff - Ollie/Binky/Cheska/Francis and the impossibly posh Mark Francis doing pointless nonsense fun stuff!
    Having said that, the 'coming next week' bit looks good too... I've reviewed the episode on my blog if anyone fancies a quick read... :)
    http://www.tv-ooh.com/2012/04/made-in-chelsea-series-3-episode-1-its.html

Agreed. If they want the show to maintain a fanbase then they need to move on and keep it fresh. The Caggie/Spencer Millie/Hugo thing has been going on since the beginning now and it is just beyond old. Hopefully it can all be laid to rest now, especially considering some of the most interesting characters - i.e; Cheska, Binky, Ollie, Mark-Francis, etc. are being pushed into the background to make space for the ever-ongoing Caggie/Spencer tedium.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Caught up with last night's episode earlier, delighted it's back!

I've always been a fan of Caggie and Spencer but even I'm at the stage of "enough already" now. I felt sorry for Spencer and thought Caggie was out of order. I mean, why would she think it was ok to just not bother with her phone for over a month when she knew how he felt and how things had progressed with them? And now she's decided she doesn't want him anymore - again. Wonder if that will hold if he moves on and doesn't bother with her any more. We all know how she reacted to that last time... Anyway, I'm bored of her now and wouldn't really be that bothered if the rumours about her leaving were true.

Interesting changes in the groups with Hugo being much less involved with the boys and this Kimberley looks set to be the cause of a rift between Jamie and Spencer. I want more laughs! Jamie acting the clown and Ollie's brilliant one liners have been sorely missed!
  • Options
    NonamooseNonamoose Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having watched Monday night's episode and being excited that it was back, I actually felt that it was a bit of an anti climax. Maybe it's the Caggie/Spencer stuff cus that's like Groundhog Day but I felt something was missing somehow.

I like the new people though, it'll be good to see how they fit in and develop. Next week's looks better though so we'll see but I'm bored stupid with Caggie and Spencer's "relationship".