Options

The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

Comments

• Options
    FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Tbh i'm slowly drifting away from Alex

I used to love her so much but it's getting less and less. Other artists who ARE releasing great music and ARE everywhere right now are drawing my attention, like Ke$ha, Loreen, Taylor Swift who are less vocally gifted (loreens amazing though) but have so much better music

Hopefully I'll be back on with full blast IF she releases great music again
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm bored of being messed around tbh. It's not like we're casual supporters either, we actually promoted her stuff for her when she needed it. So all these people telling us that we're "rude, don't know what we're talking about, not true fans" etc are just making me want to go elsewhere...

Like Tim said, other artists are serious and focused and keep their fans updated, not leaving them in the lurch for months on end then letting people have a go for daring to ask for news. It's just a mess and I'm starting to get bored as well. If she comes back with something hot then of course this will be forgotten, but I don't think that will be happening....
  • Options
    perobt93perobt93 Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Come on folks, stop that negativity. It's not like she's recording an album with a church choir, after all I'm sure she's gonna WOW us with the vocals!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perobt93 wrote: »
    Come on folks, stop that negativity. It's not like she's recording an album with a church choir, after all I'm sure she's gonna WOW us with the vocals!

She always does but that's not the point. I'm not going to delude myself here, if she puts out a Gospel album it will be the apocalypse of her career.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she unfollows me then I am well and truly out! Supported her since I was 12 for ****s sake, i didnt even know much about the industry i just loved her for her music and her as a person! We'll see how well she sells with just the ****ing dicks from tweam and her family buying her music. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she unfollows me then I am well and truly out! Supported her since I was 12 for ****s sake, i didnt even know much about the industry i just loved her for her music and her as a person! We'll see how well she sells with just the ****ing dicks from tweam and her family buying her music. :)

Did she unfollow you? Just watch as soon as this album fails those tweam "fans" will be nowhere to be seen. Only a few of them are actual fans of AB, the rest are just along for the ride.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    it's all the usual tweam members 8-)

gemma is david's girlfriend so what do you expect really? she's up alex's arse so much it's unreal.

and for ant, ant does a lot for alex but he doesn't say anything outta line or outta place, he knows gospel don't sell so i don't know why he's being deluded for.

but ye... seriously if she does unfollow me then she can get on with it. let tweam buy her album, i'm sure she'll be getting bare sales $$$

its just the same old gimps. can't bare anyone to speak out they just lick ass and follow each other like sheep they need to wake up, they'll have no artist to be bff with once alex has flopped & been dropped!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Did she unfollow you? Just watch as soon as this album fails those tweam "fans" will be nowhere to be seen. Only a few of them are actual fans of AB, the rest are just along for the ride.

Nope but if she does then she'll have turned away one of her few true fans!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope but if she does then she'll have turned away one of her few true fans!

I don't think she'd do that but it's the people around her that annoy me. They are deluded if they think Alex can release this album and everything will be great. People that just sit there and say yeah and agree to everything she says and does are not her real fans.
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member

LMAO this is funny because it's actually true, like 1% of tweamburke are actual stans, the rest stan for like 10 other artists, it's ridiculous.

and yes so true about the 'ride' bit, should see what some of them post on facebook ... like they 'genuinely' know alex, it's embarassing.
    its just the same old gimps. can't bare anyone to speak out they just lick ass and follow each other like sheep they need to wake up, they'll have no artist to be bff with once alex has flopped & been dropped!

lmaooo once alex has been dropped they'll probaly believe she'll be signed to roc nation still.

they are DELUDED
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoed wrote: »
    LMAO this is funny because it's actually true, like 1% of tweamburke are actual stans, the rest stan for like 10 other artists, it's ridiculous.

and yes so true about the 'ride' bit, should see what some of them post on facebook ... like they 'genuinely' know alex, it's embarassing.

lmaooo once alex has been dropped they'll probaly believe she'll be signed to roc nation still.

they are DELUDED

It's so obvious what most of them are like. And they attack us to try and seem like real fans defending Alex. It's all so transparent and tbh I'm bored of it as well.

Roc could have signed AB long ago, they were involved with Overcome but I don't think it will happen tbh. It's quite obvious she hasn't had any real investment since the 2nd album that got scrapped.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    "I can't say when it'll be finished because I honestly have no idea. I've always said I'm never going to rush into something - it's about the quality that goes into it. I'm really happy that RCA have let me concentrate on it and spend time writing it rather than rushing another album six months after my last one. There's a big focus on live instruments this time - I'm starting to learn to play the keys."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/interviews/a458574/alexandra-burke-talks-new-album-ive-never-been-so-focused.html#ixzz2KnJ8I2v6
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

Say hello to a 2014 release, no mention of gospel though, but it is with live instruments which won't make her international ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member

Less or more concerned? Sorry it's the language barrier :p
  • Options
    ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    @MrDavidBurke

@tim851 well now I've cleared it up to you .. You can then tell the "other 9 fans" in ABAT before they have a fellow OTT reaction too!

david being shady lmaoo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Less or more concerned? Sorry it's the language barrier :p

Less concerned. I.e. I couldn't care less what happens now....I think I'm just going to think that Alex wants it to be this way i.e. a small artist with not much success anywhere. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sereously just mad at how she's going to throw things away
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is gonna pay for Davids car insurance when she completely flops and has nothing left in the industry??? Thats the big worry of mine!! :cry::cry::p
  • Options
    djc_22djc_22 Posts: 1,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she was working on R'n'B bangers not Gospel music :/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djc_22 wrote: »
    I thought she was working on R'n'B bangers not Gospel music :/

Who knows. But people have obviously realised that the situation is very concerning. Her brother is going off the rails at her fans on Twitter, quite shocking as he is usually civil to fans.

I get that one person made some comments to him but he didn't need to go and insult this whole thread, a bit unfair to all those here that support AB tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Who knows. But people have obviously realised that the situation is very concerning. Her brother is going off the rails at her fans on Twitter, quite shocking as he is usually civil to fans.

I get that one person made some comments to him but he didn't need to go and insult this whole thread, a bit unfair to all those here that support AB tbh.

I didn't even insult him! He included y'all out of nowhere!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm finding it very hard not to be rude to David myself tbh! The only reason I am not is because I don't want Alex to unfollow me LMAO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm finding it very hard not to be rude to David myself tbh! The only reason I am not is because I don't want Alex to unfollow me LMAO

It's quite shocking tbh that he just dragged this whole thread into it...maybe it's implying what they really all think about us. Quite sad really.
  • Options
    Forum Member

I don't care about that. If she unfollows fans for expressing their opinion and getting into heated discussions, than that tells alot about how much she actually loves us
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care about that. If she unfollows fans for expressing their opinion and getting into heated discussions, than that tells alot about how much she actually loves us

You're right. I just cba with it. If she releases Gospel i'm out, but until then, I won't be saying much cause i'm getting so bored of it
This discussion has been closed.