Contract phone advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    Where did you buy it from? In store or Online?

If Instore then they're correct, if online/phone then you have a 7 day period to return everything.

Went to my local phones4you then 5 days later asked the girl who sorted for me if I could change to a lower one by cancelling my contract and she said no its wasn't possible..so I'm stuck
  • Options
    jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    That's unfortunate but it's not the worst price in the world so thats ok.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jabbamk1 wrote: »
    That's unfortunate but it's not the worst price in the world so thats ok.

Whoosh glad about that..mind u I do have to pay another £4.99 her month for the insurance so still in two minds whether to cancel that bit or not.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just over a grand you'll be paying out over two years if you continue with the insurance (almost 900 without)... It can be useful but your phone might also be covered on your house insurance. Well worth doing some homework...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mred2000 wrote: »
    Just over a grand you'll be paying out over two years if you continue with the insurance (almost 900 without)... It can be useful but your phone might also be covered on your house insurance. Well worth doing some homework...

Excellent, thanks a lot. I may just cancel it as I do have insurance including personal belongings and I can cancel it after 3 months like.
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your phone though. I know of folk paying in the 40s per month on contracts. It was obviously attractive enough for you to sign up to and iphones are expensive. Just enjoy it.
  • Options
    enapaceenapace Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Enjoy your phone though. I know of folk paying in the 40s per month on contracts. It was obviously attractive enough for you to sign up to and iphones are expensive. Just enjoy it.

Yeah it reason It another reason I went with Three there max deals are in the 30's and they offer all phones at good prices.