Options

Dee f u

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Still showing herself up, her bitterness is showing through. for somebody to be given telly time as she was and what came with it should be more appreciative instead of being such an horrendous vile bitch.

Dee a repugnant vile disgusting bully. please don't beckon our screens again.

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    Still showing herself up, her bitterness is showing through. for somebody to be given telly time as she was and want came with it should be more appreciative instead of being such an horrendous vile bitch.

Dee a repugnant vile disgusting bully. please don't beckon our screens again.

Agree. Her arrogant, bitter behaviour on BBBOTS is nothing short of disgusting.>:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. He arrogant, bitter behaviour on BBBOTS is nothing short of disgusting.>:(

Really hope she just fades away fast.
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hope so too - you don't have to be rich to have manners. If we boycott. Her next tv programmes she will be gone soon
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    Hope so too - you don't have to be rich to have manners. If we boycott. Her next tv programmes she will be gone soon

You don't have to worry about me watching anything she's on for starters. That is my truth.

:)
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Dee your from the gutter...time now to get back in the gutter.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member

So do I......never to be seen again.
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    You don't have to worry about me watching anything she's on for starters. That is my truth.

:)

Lol is that you Gary :)
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dejavu wrote: »
    Lol is that you Gary :)

HONK!

:D:)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    HONK!

:D:)
    HONK! HONK! ;-)

I won't be watching anything shes in either you can bank on that :D
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Producers would be mad to give her anything now.....they must know how much she's disliked
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Her arrogant, bitter behaviour on BBBOTS is nothing short of disgusting.>:(

Spot on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    She is disgusting. I'm sorry but I watched this show with an open mind, giving her the benefit of the doubt. But now I see her for what she really is. The stuff she's said on twitter yesterday and now tonight.. Vile. Pure vile. I really hope the Busey's do something about this.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Producers would be mad to give her anything now.....they must know how much she's disliked

I'd like to think that way Janette but given how zelebs are created today, I won't bank on it.

I hope you're right because it would send a message out to other wannabee Dee's that it isn't acceptable to behave like that. It would back up many people who're sick of bullying and vindictiveness. This country could do with a good dose of common sense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reality tv has created a monster in Dee and I really hope she's never on tv again. The more they pander to her ego the worse she will get >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    Reality tv has created a monster in Dee and I really hope she's never on tv again. The more they pander to her ego the worse she will get >:(

Hear hear!