Simpsons: any new Sky1 episodes?

Bravo2Bravo2 Posts: 15
Forum Member
Does anyone knows that Sky1 are still buying new episodes of Simpsons, they haven't had it for while.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    They haven't been on for a while because the newest season has finished and no more new episodes have been produced yet.
  • PowerJCPowerJC Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they have actually showed all the latest epiosdes, had a look at an episode guide and there's some I've not seen, they were paring it up with modern family so when they stopped that they stopped showing new simpsons, assume these episodes will turn up at some point, sky one have never been consistent with new episodes.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    "Postcards From the Wedge" is the last one I remember seeing - so should be another 9 to come.
    Forum Member
    alternate wrote: »
    "Postcards From the Wedge" is the last one I remember seeing - so should be another 9 to come.

I don't watch The Simpsons much on Sky1, but I remember by chance seeing the episode "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed" which is after that so you could have missed a few.
  • PowerJCPowerJC Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    I don't watch The Simpsons much on Sky1, but I remember by chance seeing the episode "The Greatest Story Ever D'ohed" which is after that so you could have missed a few.

Sky one change the order, i.e. last time they were showing new episodes they picked out all the ones with celebrity guest stars, so the one with moe being on american idol has been on sky one, but some of the ones before that haven't.
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    You are right. I did miss some and some were shown out of order. To try and clear it up a bit I plugged all the episode titles in to digiguide and got the following. Their info is not always 100% so feel free to correct it.

Looks like the next "new" ep is sunday 8 august with a further 5 or 6 eps still to show.

21-01
    to
    21-07 previously shown

21-08 "O brother, where bart thou?" not shown? (according to my digiguide listings)

21-09
    to
    21-12 previously shown

21-13 "The Color Yellow" previously shown 6/5

21-14 "postcards from the wedge" previously shown 10/6

21-15 "stealing first base" not previously shown, is on 8/8 6.30pm

21-16 "greatest story ..." previously shown 20/5, repeated 5/8 7.30pm

21-17 "american history ..." not shown

21-18 "chief of hearts" not shown

21-19 "squirt and the whale" not shown

21-20 "surveil with love" previously shown shown 3/6

21-21 "moe letter blues" not shown

21-22 "bob next door" not shown

21-23 "judge me tender" previously shown 27/5
    Forum Member
    Ah I see, suppose that's another reason why I don't bother watching them on Sky1, surely they could just play them in order? To be honest though, the new episodes that haven't been aired yet are nothing to look forward to, the only "good" one that hasn't yet aired is in my opinion "The Bob Next Door", which is somewhat reminiscent of a classic episode.