Options

Staff Canteen (Part 27)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,835
Administrator
jellycat wrote: »
I hope you back get better soon, touch wood mine hasn't been to bad lately.

he was on this morning during the week doing soap updates:D

Admin Edit: This thread is a continuation of Staff Canteen

Comments

• Options
    tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Admin Edit: This thread is a continuation of Staff Canteen

• Options
    jellycatjellycat Posts: 6,671
    Forum Member
    ooooooh we have split again and I got confused for a moment:o:D
  • Options
    freckle59freckle59 Posts: 42,993
    Forum Member
    Well that was odd.... I thought DS was angry when they posted "spitting" and then realised it said "splitting" :D

Anyway, what I was trying to say was I've been off googling the Argan cream. I'd never heard of it before. Its got fantastic reviews so I may try and get some. If its anywhere near as good as the Aldi cream I use on my face then I'll be happy. I've had so many compliments on my skin since I've been using that! Mind you it coincided with my health kick so its a bit of a double whammy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jellycat wrote: »
    ooooooh we have split again and I got confused for a moment:o:D

Me too! I wrote a post and tried to post it and it said this thread is closed! :eek:

I'm heading off to bed now. I've got about 17% left on my sky+ box and lots of episodes of Medium to catch up with.

I'm not working this weekend but I am Mum sitting both afternoons so I'll be in and out like a fiddlers elbow I guess!

See you all tomorrow :)
  • Options
    jellycatjellycat Posts: 6,671
    Forum Member
    freckle59 wrote: »
    Well that was odd.... I thought DS was angry when they posted

"spitting" and then realised it said "splitting" :D

Anyway, what I was trying to say was I've been off googling the Argan cream. I'd never heard of it before. Its got fantastic reviews so I may try and get some. If its anywhere near as good as the Aldi cream I use on my face then I'll be happy. I've had so many compliments on my skin since I've been using that! Mind you it coincided with my health kick so its a bit of a double whammy!

oooh must get some of that, it's about time I started looking after my skin, I only use water.

I have now got as far as Chantelle being evicted so think I may go now, hope to be back tomorrow. have two hours of street collection for cancer research, then oh is going to cricket club for presentaion night dinner, I couldn't be bothered so if there is anything of any interest on tomorrow night I will be able to watch til my heart is content, may have a glass or two of wine as well:D

Night night all sleep well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    night jelly and freck :)

i am allowed to post in here so don't feel so bad now:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning Sweetlets,
    It's persisting down here and we now have a swimming pool outside our gate
    *wonders if that means she can employ a handsome pool boy*

I have colour developing on my hair and have taken the nail varnish off my toes in readiness for the new colour I bought yesterday. I must admit that, as my toes are permanently on view for months, if the varnish looks a bit tired, I just keep slapping another coat on. When I come to take it off, it's like stripping off layers of wallpaper.....:o:D I have been very diligent with the nail oil and crystal nail file though so they are in great shape these days.

We are out for a meal tonight, it's a farewell dinner for Wolfgang, one of the 'lads' that Sam plays footie with. The football crowd always go to the same place, an Italian which charges inflated prices for indifferent food. It's fair to say that most of them and their families are unadventurous when it comes to food and there is nothing at all wrong with proper Italian cuisine, but this is tourist tat...:rolleyes: I still have to look my best though, wouldn't like to be upstaged by the other WAGS......:D:D

Time to rinse and apply highlights....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WooHoo! My hair is really really red. I don't know why sometimes the same colour turns out different but I love it! The highlights are a lovely soft strawberry colour...knock'em dead, H!.....:D

The rain stopped and the sun came out so I put some washing in and guess what - it started to rain again!:rolleyes::D
    Just the vacuuming to finish then it's a radio4 morning while I de-seed several pomegranates, make curry, coconut mountains and flax scones and clean the stainless steel.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    WooHoo! My hair is really really red. I don't know why sometimes the same colour turns out different but I love it! The highlights are a lovely soft strawberry colour...knock'em dead, H!.....:D

The rain stopped and the sun came out so I put some washing in and guess what - it started to rain again!:rolleyes::D
    Just the vacuuming to finish then it's a radio4 morning while I de-seed several pomegranates, make curry, coconut mountains and flax scones and clean the stainless steel.....

Morning Arte :)

I don't know how you manage to fit it all in!!!! :eek:

I haven't even unpacked my suitcase from last Tuesday yet - never mind thought about washing. :o

Just started thinking about the cake making for grandson's birthday. He wants this one

http://www.debbiebrownscakes.co.uk/50_easy_party_cakes/pages/dippy_dinosaur_jpg.htm

not a difficult one thank goodness, but I have to get all the stuff in. Hmmm - have I got a 2 litre ovenproof bowl :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning arte and flossie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning Queenie :)

Hope you had a good first night in the house ;)

How are you getting on with your housemates? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Queenie :)

Hope you had a good first night in the house ;)

How are you getting on with your housemates? :D

fine so far

enjoyed the first night
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was so happy you got into the house Queen. I want you to win it now :). Bit biased as I have spoken to you in the past but meh xD.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54,392
    Forum Member
    Well that was odd.... I thought DS was angry when they posted "spitting" and then realised it said "splitting" :D

I wish they made Argan cream in post box sized jars cos I'm sure you'll pay the earth for it, and here its £1.50!

I haven't even unpacked my suitcase from last Tuesday yet - never mind thought about washing. :o

Just started thinking about the cake making for grandson's birthday. He wants this one

http://www.debbiebrownscakes.co.uk/50_easy_party_cakes/pages/dippy_dinosaur_jpg.htm

not a difficult one thank goodness, but I have to get all the stuff in. Hmmm - have I got a 2 litre ovenproof bowl :confused:

Wow thats fab Flossie, how clever of you, and what a lucky young man
    I was so happy you got into the house Queen. I want you to win it now :). Bit biased as I have spoken to you in the past but meh xD.

You'll have to let us know when to vote then

Oh manners, Good Morning everyone just popping in before my walk.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CharlieL wrote: »
    I wish they made Argan cream in post box sized jars cos I'm sure you'll pay the earth for it, and here its £1.50!

Wow thats fab Flossie, how clever of you, and what a lucky young man

You'll have to let us know when to vote then

Oh manners, Good Morning everyone just popping in before my walk.....

I will let you know when to vote. :) I can see her making it to the final now. :) Her or Willz should win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CharlieL wrote: »

I've never heard of Argan cream either Charlie :confused:
    Mind you all I use is a bit of Johnson's Holiday Skin - nice moisturiser & gives you a bit of a glow too! :o:D:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.esquebeauty.com/moisturisers/babor-argan-cream.html

38 quid!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Think I'll stick to the Johnson's!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

Charlie, I see a bit of a sideline for you - buying and selling Argan Oil! :D No wonder its called Liquid Gold! :D

Arte - did you tell Sheltered to bring her cossie for your new pool? :D We never did get to use our cossies in the pool at Ruda! None of us were in any condition to go swimming really :o

This morning we're off to the local conker park. Both boys are in scouts and they've a conker competition in a few weeks so they're already in training to find their 'laggies'. :D I'll be taking piccies cos the park is very picturesque.

Its a beautiful morning here so I may get some photos for my portfolio too!
  • Options
    Forum Member

* Clamps jaws shut, sits on hands *...:o:rolleyes::p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Morning all :)

Charlie, I see a bit of a sideline for you - buying and selling Argan Oil! :D No wonder its called Liquid Gold! :D

Arte - did you tell Sheltered to bring her cossie for your new pool? :D We never did get to use our cossies in the pool at Ruda! None of us were in any condition to go swimming really :o

This morning we're off to the local conker park. Both boys are in scouts and they've a conker competition in a few weeks so they're already in training to find their 'laggies'. :D I'll be taking piccies cos the park is very picturesque.

Its a beautiful morning here so I may get some photos for my portfolio too!

One of Effie's dogs was swimming in it earlier!:D:D
    Look forward to the photos from the Conker Park....:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooh just placed a bid on Beatles Rock Band.. I saw it the other day for 140 quid. So far the bid stands at 31 pounds and 14 pounds P+P on ebay. I have set the maximum bid up to 60 quid though so I may strike it lucky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

• Options
    hyundaihyundai Posts: 36,528
    Forum Member
    day one...washington DC in crowne plaza hotel...waiting to go for brekkie then off to get the hire care abd onwards into pennsylvania to see friends and for ken to be in the right place for his first visit...it is very warm here mid 90's last evning but cooling today and will be cooler where we are headed off to later...have i mentioned shopping,.....well that happens along the way today,,,i will try to keep up with info whenever i can and will post piccies of the lesser seen places of usa...i have fingers crossed i can put pics on this comp i forgot to try at home,...it will be an adventure....

have a good day teenies and lurkers....its 07.15 right now....xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enjoy the day hy i am glad you can keep us up to date
This discussion has been closed.