Options

The Saturdays - 'B-Sides'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've heard very good things about The Saturdays 'b-sides' to the singles they release.

Given they have limited to no release here in Australia can someone suggest where I can get my hands on them please? Preferably somewhere cheap, don't want to pay too much.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Ebay. That's where I got mine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ebay. That's where I got mine.

can you please tell me how much they cost altogether please? roughly.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Slightly off topic but I wish The Saturdays would release an album with all their B-sides on it. They could make a package with the B-sides and some Live Lounge covers and covers they sang on their tours.
  • Options
    swordofomensswordofomens Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    Turn Myself is imo is one of their best songs period I have no idea why it was placed as a B Side.

Ladykiller again was better than most of the tracks on their last album.
  • Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you want to buy them on CD? I've bought mine over the years from Ebay/Amazon/Discogs/their official store. They're all pretty expensive nowadays, on average about £10 per CD. Some are more rare than others, like Up, If This Is Love and All Fired Up. Some are still quite cheap, like Higher and Just Can't Get Enough.

But yeah, you're looking at around £150+ to buy them all on CD. And that's without the extra shipping costs to Australia.

I wouldn't be surprised if they release a singles box set in the future, like Girls Aloud, with all the b-sides included.