'Conspiracy theories'

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
Forum Member
✭✭
I was just thinking about all the theories that people have come up with during this series. The ones i can think of are...
  • Danielle is 'The chosen one'
  • The place you go in the running order will effect your votes
  • If you are given Mr Bojangles (*sp) you are cursed
  • If you have been in the sing-off you arnt eligable to win the part

Im not passing comment on if any other them are true or anything like that but i was just wondering what other theories there have been and why everyone is so convinced they are true :) just for interest :D

Comments

• valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    A good sob story is deemed an asset.

Having a good VT

In fact it seems that no one has ever won a show on merit !!!
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's usually a solid professional in case the chosen one isn't popular with the public.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    1. I think Danielle is the 'chosen one' for several reasons. Most of them have been very eloquently stated by other posters... mostly I think she is the only one that has been given the opportunity to actually look/act like a young girl. I'm not saying she gets the opportunity all the time, but definitely more than the othersl! I think this is reflected in her songs (again, not all of them!) and her outfits... baggy girly dresses (when all the other girls are dressed in sexy tight skirts, high heels or short dresses). I mean, she's actually gotten to dress like a normal girl in jeans and converse sneakers, on the day ALW was banging on about "innocence and youth" no less -- can you imagine any of the other girls like that? How about poor Steph who actually, when you see her in the VTs and the audition looks like she could perfectly play the role, yet onstage she is always dressed/styled like a mature diva. This is true for all of them, I find.
    I also think Danielle gets the best bits in the group songs... like the lines that resonate emotionally... in "The Happening" when all the other girls are still laying down and she was full on standing there by herself singing above them, I thought was a bit ridiculous... and she is more often than not in the front, with lots of close ups of her face. Other girls are in the front more often than not too, not just her -- in comparison to say Jenny, who most of the time I literally cannot find even if I specifically look for her.

edit to add: i do NOT blame any of this on Danielle, she is not my favourite, but I think she deserves all the praise and her talent would shine through REGARDLESS.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    You forgot the blonde revenge vote theory.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    :yawn:
    yup, think that sums up some of the conspiracies quite well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Scottish bloc voting?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH yehh, i forgot about all of them!! Silly me :rolleyes:
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    And the Northern block voting
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354