nope, but she's definitely a loser.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Scaler wrote: »
    Millican's a lezza, isn't she?

She does like a muffin.
  • juswotmawatchinjuswotmawatchin Posts: 5,252
    Forum Member
    Corden boring everyone to self harm with his name dropping stories and false humility.

:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Even Graham zoned out like the rest of us ....white noise ...white noise.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Forum Member
    Gratuitous Corden without top shot again .......yawn
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Millican's a lezza, isn't she?

Got a feeling that everyone on that sofa tonight bats for the other side ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bradley Cooper is sooooo bland :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bradley Cooper is sooooo bland :sleep:

I've not a clue who he is but I keep getting his name confused with Bradley Walsh!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    Anyone else sensing Jessica Beil does not really like Mr Cooper?
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah Millican on another show I enjoy, whoooptydo :rolleyes: The food jokes are wearing extremely thin, can't stand her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pilot25dmc wrote: »

Yeah, the body language isn't too good.
  • ScalerScaler Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Millican's bf is one Gary Delaney. Funny comedian (never heard of him) who apparently had alot of his material plagiarised on Sickopedia. When he complained, he received death threats. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not a clue who he is but I keep getting his name confused with Bradley Walsh!:D

Oh dear :D

Thinking about it, I've only ever seen him on chatshows, Cooper that is ot Walsh ;)
  • mustard99mustard99 Posts: 2,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Millican's bf is one Gary Delaney. Funny comedian (never heard of him) who apparently had alot of his material plagiarised on Sickopedia. When he complained, he received death threats. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

She has a boyfriend? Didn't realise, she didn't mention it.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Not the best of shows tonight, not one interesting person between the four of them.

I only know Jessica as Justin Timberlakes beard, never watched any of her movies.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed tonight's show, but I thought that Jessica got overshadowed by everyone else. :confused:

But it doesn't half take some doing to make Bradley Cooper look that ugly, who the hell cut his hair? :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mustard99 wrote: »
    She has a boyfriend? Didn't realise, she didn't mention it.

are you being serious or sarky? just asking as she did actually mention she had a boyfriend lol.:D
    Forum Member
    are you being serious or sarky? just asking as she did actually mention she had a boyfriend lol.:D

hes obviously a mountaineer....:rolleyes:
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was really funny tonight; the guests seemed to gel really well.

This "sexiest man alive" tag for Bradley Cooper is a bit of a puzzler; are there corpses that are sexier?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Thought Bradley Cooper and Jessica Biel got on well. They "got each other because they're both American and in the same profession. James was quite funny with accents , but Sarah was a little too over the top, maybe Graham should have stuck to three this time.
  • newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    Sarah Milligan is THE most Annoying woman ever, she told the same joke tonight as she told last week on Opinionated,
    "Myself & My boyfriend aren't getting engaged we bought 'The Wire' box set for Christmas".
    We get it Sarah, you're not getting married and you're not all that attractive and kinda/fairly chubby, the joke was thin to start with!!:rolleyes:
    STOP appearing and trying to hi-jack every show you are on, boring!!

On the flip side, James Corden was adorable, funny and endearing.
    Jessica Biel (I'm saying this as a straight female)was SO sexy, funny and adorable, and Bradley Copper was sweet and didn't take himself too seriously :)
  • Jaded81Jaded81 Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the second time Bradley Cooper has returned to Graham Norton merely promoting the DVD release of a film that he'd already done the promo runs for when it was out at the cinema. Anyone else think that's a bit odd? Maybe he just really likes the show and the UK.

I'm not that keen on him as an actor but he's always very nice on chat shows anyway.
  • Fowl FaxFowl Fax Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deja Vu I'm sure these same guests were only on it a few months back.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    pilot25dmc wrote: »
    Or understood a word Sarah Millican said.;)
    tinkie wrote: »
    I will be watching but I am not a Corden fan
    Never got JC....but he was bearable last night, I laughed.

Good Show...last night
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone here think some of the big hollywood film stars simply HAVE to agree to come on to the show in order to promote their films in the UK? does anyone think they actually want to do this?