The male housemates and their doo-dahs

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've not been following this year but normally there are rumours about who's packing and who is...lacking! We all know about Mark, but what was the goss on the others? :o:D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump!
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the only "doo-dahs" that we ever got to see properly were Mark's and Tom's.

I think Harry's was supposed to be fairly decent sized - some housemates saw it swishing around in his shorts when he was doing jumping jacks or something.

Other than those three... no idea.
    Aden claimed he had a, was it nine inches one...? Which is mom confirmed in his BOTS interview? I dunno I cant remember, but talk about awkward!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    I think the only "doo-dahs" that we ever got to see properly were Mark's and Tom's.

I think Harry's was supposed to be fairly decent sized - some housemates saw it swishing around in his shorts when he was doing jumping jacks or something.

Other than those three... no idea.
    Aden claimed he had a, was it nine inches one...? Which is mom confirmed in his BOTS interview? I dunno I cant remember, but talk about awkward!

:eek:
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom boasted that his was 'massive' on opening night. From what we've seen it's pretty decent sized but he is such a skinny, tiny little skeleton man that anything would look big against that backdrop.

Mark famously bemoaned the small size of his penis. It was also apparently darker in colour than the rest of his body.

Aaron was glimpsed showering naked and seemingly had nothing to be ashamed of. Above average in size I'd say.

When Jay was shaving his hoop he covered his johnson with a white sports sock but, crucially it contained both his penis and ballbag so it's difficult to accurately surmise his penis size.

Harry attempted to demonstrate to Mark the size of his penis by using his fingers to measure and holding them up, but this method of measuring is notoriously flawed as fingers can have a habit of moving apart to increase size. His todger was also witnessed flopping around inside his shorts, unsupported by pants. From its kinetic movement it seemed of average size and weight.

Aden claimed on various occasions that his was 9 or 12 inches in length erect and said that its appearance had the effect of scaring girls. He was identified in the house as prone to exaggeration and tall tales.

Anton unfortunately didn't have a penis.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    Tom boasted that his was 'massive' on opening night. From what we've seen it's pretty decent sized but he is such a skinny, tiny little skeleton man that anything would look big against that backdrop.

Mark famously bemoaned the small size of his penis. It was also apparently darker in colour than the rest of his body.

Aaron was glimpsed showering naked and seemingly had nothing to be ashamed of. Above average in size I'd say.

When Jay was shaving his hoop he covered his johnson with a white sports sock but, crucially it contained both his penis and ballbag so it's difficult to accurately surmise his penis size.

Harry attempted to demonstrate to Mark the size of his penis by using his fingers to measure and holding them up, but this method of measuring is notoriously flawed as fingers can have a habit of moving apart to increase size. His todger was also witnessed flopping around inside his shorts, unsupported by pants. From its kinetic movement it seemed of average size and weight.

Aden claimed on various occasions that his was 9 or 12 inches in length erect and said that its appearance had the effect of scaring girls. He was identified in the house as prone to exaggeration and tall tales.

hahaha....quality !
    Best post of the day ! :D
  • Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member

Thanks for the laugh:D
  • CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. They did have about size on Bots one night I think Aaron said his was 6" and the man with the beard said that was average but the likes of Anton, Adan and Jay all said about 8 - 10 which I really do question.

So, there you go. strange that they would have to put that on their application to get into BB. How embarrassing.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for this post, particularly the part in bold print. :D
  • MRSgotobedMRSgotobed Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But they are wearing them on their heads for us all to see.
  • xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite possibly a transplant then !!!!!! :eek:
    Quite possibly not usable as a ruler then
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

jesus christ you've definitely given this a good thought, love it :D:D
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Go to the blog of casperfan and he has the relevnt videos. I would say Aaron was packing what is known as "a baby's arm".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL, so you didn't really notice this year then :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

PMSL !!!!!!! :D:D:D

Hilarious LOL :D
  • psychmedpsychmed Posts: 5,515
    Forum Member

Great post very funny :D
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

post of the day. :D
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I loved this ^^^ :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love the attention to detail in this post:D