Corrie Cast's Twitter is interesting re. Cotton

There seems to be two camps on Twitter regarding Antony Cotton, and it's interesting to see.

Jennie McAlpine, Katherine Kelly, Kym Marsh, Ryan Thomas and Catherine Tyldesley won't shut up about Team Cotton....

But Paula Lane, for example, makes NO mention to him at all, and neither has Daran Little, so I'm aware, despite both tweeting about IAC.

[news]John Thomson blasts former 'Coronation Street' co-star Antony Cotton[/news]

Comments

• priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know so moanthony rotten cotten is really in a bullying clique which includes fizz and that fatmouth kym marsh they must have bullied john, but wasnt he going out with eileen so you would've thought they were friends. Glad someone has come out and told everyone rotten cotten dick off and off set
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    i know so moanthony rotten cotten is really in a bullying clique which includes fizz and that fatmouth kym marsh they must have bullied john, but wasnt he going out with eileen so you would've thought they were friends. Glad someone has come out and told everyone rotten cotten dick off and off set

John is an actor and his character played the boyfriend of Eileen.

On that basis Anthony and John would get on as his character lives in a house with Eileen. Sounds rather stupid doesn't it?

BTW you sound charming yourself! You have no idea about these people at all and you're accusing them of being bullies.

Very childish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Was Catherine Tyldesley the one who was on the ITV2 show the other day?
  • WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Was Catherine Tyldesley the one who was on the ITV2 show the other day?

Yes she was. Apparently she loves Antony's cooking and is always round at his sampling his culinary delights. :)
  • bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a nasty and childish post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    What a nasty and childish post.

im just stating what i have seen of him on the show and im allowed to have an opinion
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    John is an actor and his character played the boyfriend of Eileen.

On that basis Anthony and John would get on as his character lives in a house with Eileen. Sounds rather stupid doesn't it?

BTW you sound charming yourself! You have no idea about these people at all and you're accusing them of being bullies.

Very childish.

i never said they had to be friends but working along side him i thought they would be and im not stupid or childish im stating what i have seen of his behaviour on im a celeb and john worked with him and said he wasnt nice to work with. this is a forum so im allowed to express my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Antony Cotton has proved to the nation what a cretin and two faced munter he really is and the ones voting for this crass man must appreciate talentless one dimensional actors of Antony calibre.
    Forum Member
    i never said they had to be friends but working along side him i thought they would be and im not stupid or childish im stating what i have seen of his behaviour on im a celeb and john worked with him and said he wasnt nice to work with. this is a forum so im allowed to express my opinion.

I didn't say you were stupid I said what I wrote to illustrate what I meant sounded stupid.

And you know for a fact Kim and Jennie are in a bullying clique? What are you basing this on?

Sorry but what you wrote was nasty and came across as childish.

Yes it is a forum and we are all allowed to express our opinion - that's what I'm doing too.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynet wrote: »
    Antony Cotton has proved to the nation what a cretin and two faced munter he really is and the ones voting for this crass man must appreciate talentless one dimensional actors of Antony calibre.

Not a nice word to use at all. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    I didn't say you were stupid I said what I wrote to illustrate what I meant sounded stupid.

And you know for a fact Kim and Jennie are in a bullying clique? What are you basing this on?

Sorry but what you wrote was nasty and came across as childish.

Yes it is a forum and we are all allowed to express our opinion - that's what I'm doing too.

ok im sorry you feel that way
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky Entwistle (Janice) tweets on it too but doesn't seem to be shouting for Anthony.

Tupele Dorgu (Kelly) hasn't mentioned him either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would like to say sorry to anyone who thought i was nasty and childish about my comments about anthony
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a nice word to use at all. :(

Scarlett I don't apologise for calling him a cretin because this is the same man who called Pat Sharp a knob and meeting Pat Sharp once at a charity do he is a top fella not like Antony.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scarlett I don't apologise for calling him a cretin because this is the same man who called Pat Sharp a knob and meeting Pat Sharp once at a charity do he is a top fella not like Antony.

Have you met Anthony!!!!
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you met Anthony!!!!

I have and he's a prick. End of really.

Pretty much most who have met him or spent time with him feel the same.

He has his hanger ons though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you met Anthony!!!!

No have you?

After witnessing his melt down and insults to the other camp mates behind there backs I wouldn't want to thank you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    Vicky Entwistle (Janice) tweets on it too but doesn't seem to be shouting for Anthony.

Tupele Dorgu (Kelly) hasn't mentioned him either.

Tupele was allegedly bullied on set by Cotton, Kym Marsh and Jenni McAlpine. :cry:
    Forum Member
    i would like to say sorry to anyone who thought i was nasty and childish about my comments about anthony

:):):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vivadiva wrote: »
    Tupele was allegedly bullied on set by Cotton, Kym Marsh and Jenni McAlpine. :cry:

omg very sad :cry:
  • TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    What's John Thompson's twitter name?
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No have you?

After witnessing his melt down and insults to the other camp mates behind there backs I wouldn't want to thank you.

You didn make it clear in your post!!! YOU said you met Pat, i only asked if you had met Anthony!!! K
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheBilly wrote: »
    What's John Thompson's twitter name?

Johnnythomson2

Get some more goss!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you met Anthony!!!!

A few of my mates have on different occaisions and he was hideous to them. He's not a nice man.
    Forum Member
    Vivadiva wrote: »

Did Tupele say this?