Arsenal Supporters Thread (Part 11)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,728
Administrator
grimtales1 wrote: »
Interesting article about Park here:

http://justarsenal.com/is-chu-young-park-emotionally-unstable/13864
I feel sorry for the guy TBH :( Interesting theory that Park feels that he dishonored his country by suspending his military service but theres no way AW could have known this.
The theory that he was bought to sell shirts in Asia only works if he was actually playing and scoring goals...
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1632080

Comments

• HaydenHayden Posts: 32,937
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Keep those Thursday nights free for next season Spurs :D
    • Skyclaw726Skyclaw726 Posts: 2,931
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Good news: No Cl for spurs.
      Bad news: Terry gets to lift that cup..oh joy
    • yakutzyakutz Posts: 10,993
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I feel sick.
    • GortGort Posts: 7,466
      Forum Member
      Ah well, at least Spuds will be propping up the Channel Five ratings next season.
    • highnalhighnal Posts: 2,085
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I don't know whether to feel happy or sad....
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Not too happy really...but overall Chelsea deserved it, Bayern finishing was really bad. Will avoid all media for a while though dont want to hear Chelsea fans gloating.
    • Tel69Tel69 Posts: 26,955
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      yakutz wrote: »
      I feel sick.

Me too, i can't take any comfort from that at all. It's truly a dreadful day for football when the sheikh and the oligarch can buy 2 of the games greatest prizes.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Cashley as arrogant a cock as ever.
    • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
      Forum Member
      Phew. New thread. Was wondering why I was getting 'thread closed' message.

Yep. They won it. Thought ages ago that they would. So, they become the first London team to win the CL.

I don't feel sorry for Bayern. They should have wrapped it up. They had plenty of chances.
    • Skyclaw726Skyclaw726 Posts: 2,931
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Why do i get this feeling that this was the plan from the very start of the competition this season? like wrestling..because surely no one has that kind of luck.

And English spirit? please there was only like three english players on the damn field - let's not make this into a England v Germany thing.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      This is the part I can't be doing with though.

The banned racist cretin allowed to go up and lift the trophy, Absolute disgrace.
    • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
      Forum Member
      Tel69 wrote: »
      Me too, i can't take any comfort from that at all. It's truly a dreadful day for football when the sheikh and the oligarch can buy 2 of the games greatest prizes.

I agree with that :(
      I wasnt sure how I felt either way TBH, at least Spuds arent in the CL but the sight of Terry and Cashley gloating makes me kind of angry :mad: Is Chelski winning the lesser of 2 evils? Not sure, but will ITV stop talking about 1999 now? They mentioned it enough times.
      Chelsea probably deserved it as Munich's finishing was really bad, often Robben etc just ballooned it over.
      Forum Member
      So, the biggest spenders take all the major honours this season. Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool. Or minor honour as in the case of the latter.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hayden wrote: »
      This is the part I can't be doing with though.

The banned racist cretin allowed to go up and lift the trophy, Absolute disgrace.

QFT! What a horrible thug he is!
      Forum Member
      No one can laugh at Torres anymore now. He's won the Champions league! And what a move for Cahill. From Bolton to Champions League medal.

And I hear Ashley's taken a swipe at us. :rolleyes:
    • jshaw_82jshaw_82 Posts: 81
      Forum Member
      Think about it this way: Chelsea will now have to play the super cup and the World Club Cup so hopefully will be knackered and not be much of a challenge next season. And the other plus Spurs will have silly Thursday, Sunday schedules to cope with.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Full kit as well. Full kit!

The nerve of the man. :mad:
      Forum Member
      So, what now for us next season and subsequent ones?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      jshaw_82 wrote: »
      Think about it this way: Chelsea will now have to play the super cup and the World Club Cup so hopefully will be knackered and not be much of a challenge next season. And the other plus Spurs will have silly Thursday, Sunday schedules to cope with.

And Arsenal will have to cope with losing RVP and Wenger not spending anything to replace him....
    • fab cescfab cesc Posts: 19,196
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Wilshere saying even Spurs fans should be proud of Chelsea right now :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,801
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      No CL for spuds.

Hilarious.
    • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,784
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Blahgirl wrote: »
      And Arsenal will have to cope with losing RVP and Wenger not spending anything to replace him....

Wenger and the board have a couple of months to decide if we splash the cash or become a feeder club for Man City & Barca,
    • satellitesatellite Posts: 8,181
      Forum Member
      Full kit as well. Full kit!

The nerve of the man. :mad:

I heard he got special dispensation (probably from the Pope!) to go up and collect the cup!!!

Take a good look peeps, this will never be us sadly.
    • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
      Forum Member
      Spursday it is then.
    • Armagideon TimeArmagideon Time Posts: 2,412
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Gort wrote: »
      Ah well, at least Spuds will be propping up the Channel Five ratings next season.

No they won't be; ITV4 have the rights - for the first and second choice matches - for the next 3 years.
      Cashley as arrogant a cock as ever.

I thought you've moved on from him with new targets of hate (i.e. Adebayor, Nasri). Give credit where credit is due; at least Cole has maintained his form since leaving Arsenal and has won trophies ever since.
    This discussion has been closed.