Big Brother Canada 2016 - Episode 14 - Eviction/HoH - 1 April - 1am

124»

Comments

• bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that was an underwhelming night.
    BBCan seems to be losing its touch. When they used to rig stuff they at least did it to keep the fans happy. Now they rig stuff and pee off the fans aswell. What is this, BBUK?

Kind of funny how the week started with Tim's popularity taking a hit and ends with Nikki's popularity taking a hit.
    I think if Nikki screws Tim over, she'll be screwing them both over as Tim is the only person who has a legitimate reason to drag her along. After a few too many headaches, the others will drop her like a bad habit.

Still not sure who should come back, whoever stirs the house up most, but can't really be sure who that would be. Loveita would be a bit of a lone wolf, while Kelsey coming back will completely reunite the Third Wheel, undoing all that hard work the other week.

I don't think Nikki or Tim are any less popular now then when they entered. Lots of stuff went down this week with the two of them and nothing was shown. This is by far the worst BB series production wise I have ever seem. Saying that I do appreciate the live feeds even though they are turned off so often.

It is blatantly obvious who is coming back and that will be Kelsey because Jared will get his way and where does that put Joel? I much prefer Loveita to come back but she won't. It should of been a public vote!

I knew there was a reason I never watched the North American version of BB, its crap!
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Tim and Nikki are unlikely to ever lose their popularity, but their actions are going to become more divisive the further they get in the series as each move becomes more crucial to the game.
    Not that they should care what the fans think as they can just go home to their own countries at the end of it all.

BBCan has always been a little sloppy production-wise, but it also has alot of charm to it...............errr usually.

I kind of want Kelsey to go back in just to annoy the people who thought getting rid of Loveita was smart (yeah so mainly Maddy) and for thinking their work was done when it comes to the Third Wheel in just getting rid of Kelsey. They should have at least carried on with Jared.
    Plus it will hopefully dismantle this new alliance that just got rid of Dallas and kept Maddy. Unless they are happy being the fourth, fifth and sixth wheel.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had to pick April 1st for this lol Loads of deliberate gags out there so beware...

here is one of the more inventive i found - just to repeat [HIGHLIGHT]THIS IS AN APRIL FOOL NOT A SPOILER ! [/HIGHLIGHT]OK !! :confused::D (oh and i am not the brat - i just left that in on purpose!)

BBCAN4 SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't want to know STOP READING NOW!!!!!

After a lengthy debate, 2 people refused to settle but eventually they did, Kelsey was voted in the house.
    Endurance comp similar to season 1 where they stood on poles (think it was called lumberjack) Kesley vs Nick, Nick gave Kesley
    HOH. Arissa came on the screen and told them this was instant eviction!!!! (maybe why feeds are blocked) she put up brothers
    and Cassandra. Jared won veto, kept noms the same Brothers were BOTH EVICTED and are first members of jury (Hey at least they are together) Kelsey has a HUGE target
    because she offered brothers safety if Nick gave her HOH. Big fight between Kesley and Tim went down.

Sundays show should be a doozy!!!

iF YOU HAVE READ THIS FAR!!!! APRIL FOOL'S, HEHEHE (I know I am a brat and I couldn't resist, lol)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone (who uses Hola) know why the clips on the official site wont play?

Live Feed - fine!
    Full eps - fine!

But the clips wont play at all?