Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    A beautiful photo of Tia Carrere. A shame some of the photos of her in the show aren't as flattering. Interesting to read all about her.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2012/apr/12/its-foxtrot-and-vegas-memories-tia-carerra-dwts-to/
  • yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    silversandy - am thinking of you. I know how you are feeling, it was an awful time in my life too.
    Great pics. again.:)
    Kara will hopefully soon be on her way to Vegas......or maybe she left the awards early.....;);)

Afternoon all, sorry to hear you have a bad weekend too KAbell, I hope you are feel better now .

Last night at the end of the awards show , I spotted what looked very much like Kara , slip out of her seat with the lady next to her and another person and start to go down stairs very close to where she had been sitting , where as others were just standing around or walking to exits at floor level , I have never been to Covent Garden ,so dont know where or what those steps lead down to , perhaps they lead to back stage , or a reception area . We may have someone who has been there.who could let us know .
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    Afternoon all, sorry to hear you have a bad weekend too KAbell, I hope you are feel better now .

Last night at the end of the awards show , I spotted what looked very much like Kara , slip out of her seat with the lady next to her and another person and start to go down stairs very close to where she had been sitting , where as others were just standing around or walking to exits at floor level , I have never been to Covent Garden ,so dont know where or what those steps lead down to , perhaps they lead to back stage , or a reception area . We may have someone who has been there.who could let us know .

Sorry yungathart I cannot help you. It's a long time since I have been inside the Royal Opera House. Perhaps Kara had to return the black diamonds to Garrards and the outfit to whoever loaned it. Unless of course she got to keep the dress.

Just finishing the Saturday Telegraph crossword and then I am going to sit and watch my new DVD of Alfie Boe on tour. I know you like him too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry yungathart I cannot help you. It's a long time since I have been inside the Royal Opera House. Perhaps Kara had to return the black diamonds to Garrards and the outfit to whoever loaned it. Unless of course she got to keep the dress.

Just finishing the Saturday Telegraph crossword and then I am going to sit and watch my new DVD of Alfie Boe on tour. I know you like him too.

thanks silversandy, I have been wondering if the presenters and winners had to return to the Press room as there have been lots of pics of them together , with the winners holding the awards, they may have been taken straight away after the presentation of course , but surely there must have been some kind of reception for the winners and presenters afterwards . Kara did look amazing and i dont think that she looked thin as the DM mentioned , I thought she lookd far better health wise than the dyslexia awrds day , she was very slim ,and looked ill to me ,that night , or at least very very tired. for she was only just finished the train film.

I hope you enjoy the Alfie Boe vid, I love him , what a voice , I also love Ramin who was in Les Mis, and Phantom ,and Love never dies , his voice is so like Alfie's , both Artem and Bobby made remarks on twitter about his voice , after seeing him in Love Never Dies , and the other morning on Breakfast time , he was on ,and so was Matt lucas, who I cant stand , but who can sing ( so they say ) and Ramin said that he had met matt in the green room before hand , he did not know that he would be there that morning , but it turned out that Ramin , Matt and Alfie Boe all shared a flat together in London when they started off , and what fun it had been ,as Alfie and Matt were such lovely men.

Thank you too to denburn quine , for the red button info , it turns out that the awards ceramony will be on red button tonight at 6-00pm , and friday at 4-00pm , on sky and sksat free view , and free view lots of times inthe naxt few days , but didnt take note exact times and dates as i dont have freview.
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Highlights clip from Oliviers
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17722878

For those who missed the Oliviers

If you'd like to see more of the #Oliviers2012, or if you missed it, a highlights show will be on iPlayer bbc.in/uXgZ from 18:00
    Forum Member
    thanks silversandy, I have been wondering if the presenters and winners had to return to the Press room as there have been lots of pics of them together , with the winners holding the awards, they may have been taken straight away after the presentation of course , but surely there must have been some kind of reception for the winners and presenters afterwards . Kara did look amazing and i dont think that she looked thin as the DM mentioned , I thought she lookd far better health wise than the dyslexia awrds day , she was very slim ,and looked ill to me ,that night , or at least very very tired. for she was only just finished the train film.

I hope you enjoy the Alfie Boe vid, I love him , what a voice , I also love Ramin who was in Les Mis, and Phantom ,and Love never dies , his voice is so like Alfie's , both Artem and Bobby made remarks on twitter about his voice , after seeing him in Love Never Dies , and the other morning on Breakfast time , he was on ,and so was Matt lucas, who I cant stand , but who can sing ( so they say ) and Ramin said that he had met matt in the green room before hand , he did not know that he would be there that morning , but it turned out that Ramin , Matt and Alfie Boe all shared a flat together in London when they started off , and what fun it had been ,as Alfie and Matt were such lovely men.

Thank you too to denburn quine , for the red button info , it turns out that the awards ceramony will be on red button tonight at 6-00pm , and friday at 4-00pm , on sky and sksat free view , and free view lots of times inthe naxt few days , but didnt take note exact times and dates as i dont have freview.

If you haven't already seen the DVD yungathart, I can thoroughly recommend it. I wasn't sure for the first five minutes. However I thoroughly enjoyed it. Boy can Alfie Bowe sing. Plus a number of guests. He sang two songs with Tom Fletcher of McFly.
    Forum Member
    Just had to post these tweets from Brendan :eek:

Brendan Cole‏@TheBrendan_Cole
    So bloomin privileged sometimes. Thank you @BluePeter

4h Brendan Cole‏@TheBrendan_Cole
    @IainMacka and a team GB trackie. Woo hoo

http://pic.twitter.com/UaImFg0T

@Brendan_Cole dude I wish. Just finished 110 meter hurdles. Tough gig!

Retweeted by Brendan Cole

Pre hurdles banter begins http://pic.twitter.com/W57gpL7o

9h Brendan Cole‏@TheBrendan_Cole
    On way to Blue Peter Olympic challenge. 8 challenges over 4 days! First up Triple Jump

Well done Brendan
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had to post these tweets from Brendan :eek:

Brendan Cole‏@TheBrendan_Cole
    So bloomin privileged sometimes. Thank you @BluePeter

@IainMacka and a team GB trackie. Woo hoo

http://pic.twitter.com/UaImFg0T

@Brendan_Cole dude I wish. Just finished 110 meter hurdles. Tough gig!

Retweeted by Brendan Cole

Pre hurdles banter begins http://pic.twitter.com/W57gpL7o

9h Brendan Cole‏@TheBrendan_Cole
    On way to Blue Peter Olympic challenge. 8 challenges over 4 days! First up Triple Jump

Well done Brendan

Just noticed Artem has been on FB.Up early hopefully in anticipation of a certain beautiful young lady.Hope so:cool:
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Just noticed Artem has been on FB.Up early hopefully in anticipation of a certain beautiful young lady.Hope so:cool:

What time is it in LV?

London Tonight featuring the Olivier Awards this evening.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What time is it in LV?

London Tonight featuring the Olivier Awards this evening.

• AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately I had to go back to work today or I would have scanned Heathrow departures!!!
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »

Thank you ♥
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Kara disappeared early from the audience last night too, but who knows?
    I hope she gets to Vegas safely & very soon, as I am sure Artem will be waiting her arrival......a bouquet of flowers at the ready.....:)
    Aw!;)
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Kara disappeared early from the audience last night too, but who knows?
    I hope she gets to Vegas safely & very soon, as I am sure Artem will be waiting her arrival......a bouquet of flowers at the ready.....:)
    Aw!;)

Hoping on Artems return we may see another Hello Mag spread,promoting the DTTM. Tour ..Strictly Champions back together again !!!:D
    Forum Member
    Lots of pics of Kara and the four Matildas.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cp=6&gs_id=m&xhr=t&q=olivier+awards&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1093&bih=458&wrapid=tljp1334601323242010&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=cGaMT8HvH4fe8AOa5v22CQ

I see there is a joint Facebook for Aliona and Artem. Is that new? Just come across it looking for pics of Artem in LV
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you haven't already seen the DVD yungathart, I can thoroughly recommend it. I wasn't sure for the first five minutes. However I thoroughly enjoyed it. Boy can Alfie Bowe sing. Plus a number of guests. He sang two songs with Tom Fletcher of McFly.

This sounds very interesting , I will look out for it , I haven't seen it in any shop yet , I think he said he would like to show how versatile he was on this DVD. I always think that he has a twinkle in his eye, when not in character for a show .

I did try to watch the red button repeat on TV at 6pm , it said to wait as it was loading , but nothing happpened , and it didnt load ,some what of a disappointment , but i will try again on friday at 4pm.:eek:
    Forum Member
    This sounds very interesting , I will look out for it , I haven't seen it in any shop yet , I think he said he would like to show how versatile he was on this DVD. I always think that he has a twinkle in his eye, when not in character for a show .

I did try to watch the red button repeat on TV at 6pm , it said to wait as it was loading , but nothing happpened , and it didnt load ,some what of a disappointment , but i will try again on friday at 4pm.:eek:

I have just had a look at BBC iplayer. They are going to put the Olivier Awards on soon. (see wliag43s post 1331 for Highlights of the Awards)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    Hoping on Artems return we may see another Hello Mag spread,promoting the DTTM. Tour ..Strictly Champions back together again !!!:D
    Yes, that would be a treat. Its been too long since the last Hello feature on our two faves!:)
    Hope Kara is on her way safely.....the Master will be waiting with open ARMS!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    I'm Home evening all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    wliag43 wrote: »

KABELL do not look
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    I'm Home evening all
    I guess we are back to fingers crossed that Kara is safely in Vegas, and the Master was there to greet her.....?;)
    Maybe a SCD fan will be in Vegas and spot them.....;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KABELL do not look

Bet you did though :rolleyes:

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz292/wliag43/Artem/robinjaredartem-2.jpg
    Forum Member
    I guess we are back to fingers crossed that Kara is safely in Vegas, and the Master was there to greet her.....?;)
    Maybe a SCD fan will be in Vegas and spot them.....;)

if she flew today she won't be there yet its a 10 hour flight yuk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KABELL do not look
    That is so hot and from Baton Rouge! If only K&A would do a jive like that on the tour I defo. would need reviving.....That would be ACE!!:D:D
This discussion has been closed.