• Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    Nikki can't do it :D
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same times as this week for the next 3 episodes, ladies and gentlemen, and then it's back to normal from Easter Sunday onwards :)

And as Arisa just said, 90 minute special next week for the next wildcard twist
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Same times as this week for the next 3 episodes, ladies and gentlemen, and then it's back to normal from Easter Sunday onwards :)

Doesn't the schedule get a bit messy around Easter, or is that just the feeds?
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some of them are carrying the ball in between their teeth, Dallas, and Cassandra is holding it between her lips. A pair well matched for height will win.
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Nikki can't do it :D

We can safely say HoH won't be Nikki :D
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The difference in Nikki's DRs compared to the rest of the housemates (even Tim who you could tell was reading from scripts at times) was astonishing last night.

It was like two parallel universes coming together. Scripted TV vs. Reality TV.

Her DRs were so pure and real - they were her own words and it was so much more watchable compared to all the other DR enteries that are scripted to stick to a narrative.

I really don't understand why they get them to read scripts... surely they can just ask questions about certain topics and get them to answer naturally and edit it as they see fit? Or is the production so amateur that they literally need the housemates to do their job for them?

After watching so many series of US/CA, I should be use to it, but I swear the scripting gets worse (more heavy handed) each and every year.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was shocked that Tim voted out Cass ! Didnt expect that at all, he never stopped praising her this week !

Shame we didnt get to see the end of the hoh comp!
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    The difference in Nikki's DRs compared to the rest of the housemates (even Tim who you could tell was reading from scripts at times) was astonishing last night.

It was like two parallel universes coming together. Scripted TV vs. Reality TV.

Her DRs were so pure and real - they were her own words and it was so much more watchable compared to all the other DR enteries that are scripted to stick to a narrative.

I really don't understand why they get them to read scripts... surely they can just ask questions about certain topics and get them to answer naturally and edit it as they see fit? Or is the production so amateur that they literally need the housemates to do their job for them?

After watching so many series of US/CA, I should be use to it, but I swear the scripting gets worse (more heavy handed) each and every year.
    Nikki is TV gold though to be fair.
    You just wind her up and you know she'll deliver. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can’t believe how badly edited this show is. Time moved back and forward in the scene where Nikki was upset in the HOH room. When Tim came into the room she had calmed down and was sitting up doing her nails with Loveita, Maddy and Christine.
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luie wrote: »
    I can’t believe how badly edited this show is. Time moved back and forward in the scene where Nikki was upset in the HOH room. When Tim came into the room she had calmed down and was sitting up doing her nails with Loveita, Maddy and Christine.

The problem is the show is too condensed and when you have 3 comps to do and only 3 episodes there is not a lot of time to cover the drama in the house properly. It would be a far better show if it was at least 5 nights per week sun-thurs.
  • Options
    LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luie wrote: »

I know-- the editing is worse than it is on BBUK and that's saying something!