I have no words

davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I have no words for how incredible that episode of Emmerdale was! Simply amazing... I feel like I had to start a thread on it, just to show my upmost appreciation for such an incredible episode that was!

Best soap episode of the year. It was like watching an action movie in those last 15 minutes! My heart was pumping so fast :eek: it was so tense and gripping!

Easily topped last night's episode for me and I didn't think that would be possible! Tops the live episode from last year too!

Comments

• meechyemoomeechyemoo Posts: 659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When he appears behind them in the cellar! Brilliant!
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was amazing! I wasn't even looking at the clock thinking "When's it finished"
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meechyemoo wrote: »

I screamed.:o
  • matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the best episodes of a soap I've EVER seen!
  • ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved the cellar scenes, even Marlon was entertaining!
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no words for how incredible that episode of Emmerdale was! Simply amazing... I feel like I had to start a thread on it, just to show my upmost appreciation for such an incredible episode that was!

Best soap episode of the year. It was like watching an action movie in those last 15 minutes! My heart was pumping so fast :eek: it was so tense and gripping!

Easily topped last night's episode for me and I didn't think that would be possible! Tops the live episode from last year too!

I agree - I said as much to my friend :)
  • textpesttextpest Posts: 329
    Forum Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Brilliant!!
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant wasn't it, I loved the electrocution fantastic way to end it & novel.
  • rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member

Me too :D
  • hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was amazing!
    I was shaking at the end!

The scene when Cameron was suddenly behind Debbie was so creepy.

Well done Emmerdale, you deserve all the praise you get for these recent episodes!!!
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That was so scary! :eek: I wasn't expecting him to pop up again, I thought he accidentally shot himself when him and Marlon were fighting.
  • SmithyfanSmithyfan Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely blown away, a massive well done to everyone involved!!
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so did I.
  • AllyLKAllyLK Posts: 941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the episode since Tuesday, particularly tonight were fantastic. Great in terms of acting and direction.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no words for how incredible that episode of Emmerdale was! Simply amazing... I feel like I had to start a thread on it, just to show my upmost apEpreciation for such an incredible episode that was!

Sorry but for someone who has no words, you seem to have filled your post with them.
    Amazing, gripping ect. ALL VERY GOOD words to describe a very good programme.

THAT WAS A SHOCKINGLY GOOD EPISODE.
  • melloncollie06melloncollie06 Posts: 2,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i even shed a little tear of pity for cameron at the end... its all over now.

everybody can breeeaaathe. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that was truly spectacular. Absolutely stunning visuals and work and completely amazing acting to all those involved.

Goodbye, Dominic Power (aka Cameron). We miss you already.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed It What Happened?!!!
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most enjoyable and exciting soap ep I've ever seen.:cool:

All the actors and crew should be incredibly proud of themselves. Well done everybody - you're the very best. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just realised there's no cider in the fridge ....

I too have no words.

(Apart from Emmy was great, well done chaps)
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When he popped his head up from the water it was something from horror film!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Absolutely agree, excellent all round. Best Emmerdale ep in a very long time. Kudos to them.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j22kh wrote: »
    I thought that was truly spectacular. Absolutely stunning visuals and work and completely amazing acting to all those involved.

Goodbye, Dominic Power (aka Cameron). We miss you already.

Agreed! Especially the bit in bold. He played a blinder (and he was very nice to look at):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best episode of any soap I have EVER seen by far :) Simply phenomonal. Considering this time last year bloody Blackburn was pissing all over the show - Kate Oates has really pulled the show back from Blackburn's urinal. Simply WOW.
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awfully long post for someone with no words. :p