Name That Anagram!

Comments

• StephenHKentStephenHKent Posts: 1,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm is it possible there is an extra S in this?

Jean Marsh is there without it - she played both Sarah Kingdom and Morgaine.

Oops you're right, there's an extra S. But you're right!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nu Who Villain

Misshape affected lonely heart nolb
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Umm is it possible there is an extra S in this?

Jean Marsh is there without it - she played both Sarah Kingdom and Morgaine.

She was also in another First Doctor story, The Crusade, playing Princess Joanna.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111222064433/tardis/images/6/6f/Joanna1.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiggerpooh wrote: »
    She was also in another First Doctor story, The Crusade, playing Princess Joanna.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111222064433/tardis/images/6/6f/Joanna1.jpg

One of my favourite actresses. She also co wrote and starred in the fabulous classic Upstairs Downstairs series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nu Who Villain

Misshape affected lonely heart nolb

The wonderful Blon Fel-Fotch Passameer-Day Slitheen, aka the mayoress of Cardiff, wonderfully played by Annette badland. Boomtown (2005) is one of my favourite stories. Low key but sinister, very revealing about the doctors character and very well acted.

How about JAIL CROON HEN. An actress from Classic Who.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about JAIL CROON HEN. An actress from Classic Who.

The great Caroline John, much missed by us "Whovians". :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now for mine:

An actor from Classic Who, seen during the Fourth Doctor era:

Fob Referee Gyves

Played someone disliked by the Doctor.

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of my favourite actresses. She also co wrote and starred in the fabulous classic Upstairs Downstairs series.

Yes! I have got all five series plus the BBC version.

There was a great scene between Jean and Gordon Jackson (Mr. Hudson), when Rose was trying to lay the table for the servants tea. They were arguing a lot! :D I think it was during the third series in the 70s.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! I have got all five series plus the BBC version.

There was a great scene between Jean and Gordon Jackson (Mr. Hudson), when Rose was trying to lay the table for the servants tea. They were arguing a lot! :D I think it was during the third series in the 70s.

I loved Mrs Bridges. RUBY! Ooh Mr 'Udson !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The great Caroline John, much missed by us "Whovians". :(

Yes, her season was one of the best ever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now for mine:

An actor from Classic Who, seen during the Fourth Doctor era:

Fob Referee Gyves

Played someone disliked by the Doctor.

Geoffrey Beevers who was the Master after he spent too long in a tanning salon :)

Ok 'friend' of a friend

So join neat
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geoffrey Beevers who was the Master after he spent too long in a tanning salon :)

Yes, he was in The Keeper of Traken, which was the only time Geoff was The Master. The reason I put his name up in anagram form, was because the previous anagram was Caroline John. She was married to him from the early 70s, until her death in 2012.

Coincidentally, it's exactly 2 years ago today since she passed away. :o:(

Apparently, if Roger Delgado hadn't died, The Master would've met his perminant end in a fight to the death with Jon's Doctor, causing both JP's Doctor and the Master to 'die'.

Only the Doctor would have regenerated, and not The Master. The Master would've been written out for good. It would have been revealed in the following season, that the Master had been on his final life, so he couldn't 'change' his appearance and personality anymore. That's what the rumour is, anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He also reads some audio books. I have him performing Doctor Who and The Sea Devils.

As for The Master I suspect what ever the plans he would have been as dead as Sherlock Holmes in Reichenbach Fall (the Book), in that it might be the plan to end the character but it was unlikely to stick as he was too interesting and exciting not to bring back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok 'friend' of a friend

So join neat

Ianto Jones, played by the very good looking Gareth David-Lloyd. :D He looked good in the pink shirts that he wore in TW. :)

http://emcastellan.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ianto-jones-6.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He did look good in a suit ... probably looks good out of a suit too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to bed in a few minutes, so here's an anagram for you lot to try and solve while I'm catching some Zeds!

Earth Jennies Kink

This person has appeared in one Nu-Who story. This person's main occupation is much more famous though.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be singer Katherine Jenkins :)

No zeds for me - its almost lunch time here.

Historical figure who met the First Doctor

Piano base papa
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be singer Katherine Jenkins :)

No zeds for me - its almost lunch time here.

Historical figure who met the First Doctor

Piano base papa

It must be quite cool over there at the moment in Australia, nearly your Winter. It's Summer for us here now, it being early June. We've had some mild nights, plus some warm days. It's not too bad here at the moment. Cool and quite comfortable feeling.

Anyway, your anagram is Poppaea Sabina, from The Romans.

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a character from 60s "Who". This person at first, was a villain, but turned their life around, and became friends with The Doctor, towards the end of the story they were in.

A Gunboat Shiv

:D
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a character from 60s "Who". This person at first, was a villain, but turned their life around, and became friends with The Doctor, towards the end of the story they were in.

A Gunboat Shiv

:D

Tobias Vaughn
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tobias Vaughn

Yes it was. :) What a sad ending for Vaughn. Just as he'd became the Doctor's friend, he was killed by a Cyberman. :( So sad! So tragic! :(

Could've been a part of the Tardis crew. Would've been a bit like Leela though, I think, in the way he does things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it was. :) What a sad ending for Vaughn. Just as he'd became the Doctor's friend, he was killed by a Cyberman. :( So sad! So tragic! :(

Could've been a part of the Tardis crew. Would've been a bit like Leela though, I think, in the way he does things.

I don't see him as a companion, but there you go.

This is an object from Classic Who:

I Vertical, A Smog Rain
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I Vertical, A Smog Rain

Is the comma part of this or did you just put that there for effect? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the comma part of this or did you just put that there for effect? :confused:

Yep, I put it there for effect, not part of the anagram.

Forum Member
    ✭✭

I Vertical, A Smog Rain

This featured mostly in one particular 4th Doctor story. Reading up on it, The Tenth Doctor also used this device in The New Series.