Steven's twitter account

EWAEWA Posts: 418
Forum Member
I've seen some threads about his mum tweeting nastiness about Chris but the tweets themselves were not linked in the thread. So I thought I'd have a look for Steven on Twitter but I can't find his account.

So do you think he's got an agent or PR who have advised him that he/his family are not doing themselves any favours?

Comments

• RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got one...

@stevenjbgoode
  • EWAEWA Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    LOL just found it - thanks - now for some fun reading it and resisting telling him he should seek help for his narcissism
  • mmpfbmmpfb Posts: 14,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    26k followers is pretty lousy after several weeks on national television. I bet he thought he'd come out to a million plus.
  • Cellar_DoorCellar_Door Posts: 2,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh all the arse kissing is nauseating. Are people really that desperate for some loser from a TV programme to acknowledge their existence? It's baffling to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mmpfb wrote: »
    26k followers is pretty lousy after several weeks on national television. I bet he thought he'd come out to a million plus.

:)For most people, but more so someone with Steve's ego... being ignored would be a hard thing to bear.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you see the picture he posted of him and Lionel Blair? He messed up the grammar and declared.. "Were the best!" past tense lol.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt-uzOCIUAAFnzN.jpg

When? And at what? That's what I want to know!
  • EWAEWA Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    BB attracts a lot of narcissists - it's the nature of the beast.
    After seeing Lionel Blair in that previous reality show he did about the farm I knew he was one and it's so obvious Steven is one so no wonder they professed to like each other after BBOTS.
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    Did you see the picture he posted of him and Lionel Blair? He messed up the grammar and declared.. "Were the best!" past tense lol.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt-uzOCIUAAFnzN.jpg

When? And at what? That's what I want to know!

On BBOTS last week?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fleet wrote: »
    On BBOTS last week?

Actually, you're probably right. I don't think I expected someone to announce they were the best on BBOTS. It's like something a 7 year old scrawl on a school desk. Strange people.
  • ccosmicloveccosmiclove Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do him and Kim talk to each other on twitter like "have a nice day" or whatever, why doesn't he just txt or call her, why publicise on twitter?

Plus a fan made a scrapbook of them? They need help! My lord.

It's mostly ever about Kim on Steve's twitter and vice versa, smells like PR to me -_-

I sound more pissed than I am lol it's just so obvious, these people have become insufferable.
  • CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do him and Kim talk to each other on twitter like "have a nice day" or whatever, why doesn't he just txt or call her, why publicise on twitter?

Plus a fan made a scrapbook of them? They need help! My lord.

It's mostly ever about Kim on Steve's twitter and vice versa, smells like PR to me -_-

I sound more pissed than I am lol it's just so obvious, these people have become insufferable.

BiB.Now why would he text her? The whole point of the romance is publicity. I'm only surprised they haven't come out with a sex vid!
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Cythna wrote: »
    BiB.Now why would he text her? The whole point of the romance is publicity. I'm only surprised they haven't come out with a sex vid!

YET....!!!!!
  • bein'onestbein'onest Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cythna wrote: »

Ha. I made the mistake of looking at their twitter accounts and there are actually some serious suggestions from 'fans' that they should get their own reality show!! :D:D:D

I won't be looking again :o