Adam, Aaron the dunking was it deserved?

124»

Comments

• missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    GeekNZL wrote: »
    Thanks. Do you have any other cliches you'd like to share?

What goes around comes around is one of my faves;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mixitlulz wrote: »
    Absolutely hilarious. Hope they don't show this in the HL show though, might garner sympathy :(

Will be tomorrow's HLS so won't really make a difference, by the time next week's eviction comes around I am sure Arron will have dug himself a new hole or two.

IMO Arron did deserve both the BB punishment and being served breakfast in bed. However I think he has a right to be royally p!ssed that Ashleigh broke the task rules and got her team some washing up to do (which she probably hasn't done any of) and later today Luke S and Ashleigh again broke task rules and got punished with even less than a slap on the wrist. Arron should be fuming about that - BB are so inconsistent with their punishments it's pathetic. Protecting the no-mance is sickening.

Edit: Forgot to add Arron is being so badly edited this week it looks very much like he is being made the sacrificial lamb, while Conor is keeping his nose clean. I wouldn't be surprised now if Arron goes tonight.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arron prides himself on 'pranking' so don't worry about his poor hurt feelings.

It was priceless. I bet he's more annoyed because it happened in front of an audience. :D
  • teresagreenteresagreen Posts: 16,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The obese bully must receive a warning for that.

In that case the arrogant bully should have had several warnings for his spiteful pranks, like pouring water on becky's bed, stealing deana's chocolate from her drawers and eating it, taking Scott's statue and defacing it, etc, etc.
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clarence12 wrote: »
    Two wrongs dont make a right, hes now stunk out the bedroom and ruined Arron's mattress.
    There's a huge difference. Arron does mean things to people just because he doesn't like them, not because they've done something to him. Not to mention, he didn't have the balls to do it to their faces.

What Adam did was pay-back to something Arron did. To Adam. It was not just for "fun" as Arron claims his "pranks" are. And he stood up like a man, letting Arron know who did it.