Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps he has decided to let them grow up out of the glare of the spotlight?

Ok, that made me laugh. A lot. :D:D

I didn't watch last night's ep but they haven't appeared in this series to date and with the amount of featured hometime and kidtime, it's very hard to believe there are still dogs in that house.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    :D:D:D Love it. Pugs have been protected

Gemma Wheatley's priceless remark after Andre met Clegg:

"Boris last year, Clegg this year, Cameron next and then King Pete":rolleyes:

She has obviously spent too long trailing after Andre and is clearly missing the days of tabloid journalism

It seems to be catching - for anyone that missed Anna's earlier link - 'This Is Sussex' want Pete as the next PM
    http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/Labour-replace-Ed-Miliband-Peter-Andre/story-18947798-detail/story.html#axzz2StmQK0Pl
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good one artless.:D
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete could replace Ed Miliband's Pallet. He's got the personality and talent of one!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is all heart
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is all heart

No he isn't.

He's an abomination.....................with bells on.;)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Just watched last night's ep but rushing about so no time to give my full opinion of it but all way thru it I was shaking my head in disbelief at him, he really is getting worse, why does no-one have a word?
    The mask didn't half slip when Ems announced she'd been to Kenya!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No he isn't.

He's an abomination.....................with bells on.;)

And ribbons and bows too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And ribbons and bows too

Lol. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched last night's ep but rushing about so no time to give my full opinion of it but all way thru it I was shaking my head in disbelief at him, he really is getting worse, why does no-one have a word?

He also said he was a T##T and for once I agreed with him..

That's the only bit I saw when I turned over and he was still on..
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I caught a part of the programme, seen Emily playing with her hair, so i turned over.

She comes across as an ok kinda girl , but i wish she would stop fiddling with her hair! Tie it back woman!
  • slinky1976slinky1976 Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I see as of next week he has a segment on This Morning called The Cancer Diaries, where he talks about his brother & visits cancer wards and patients.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    slinky1976 wrote: »
    I see as of next week he has a segment on This Morning called The Cancer Diaries, where he talks about his brother & visits cancer wards and patients.

Well, I notice that on This Morning today, it featured on next Wednesday...? I know it sad about lose his brother to cancer, but make him expert on it??? I lose my sister to cancer and I am not expert!

Sorry if I offended, just I miss and love my sister so much, PA takes it too much about himself! :(
  • workhorseworkhorse Posts: 2,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    I don't like the guy but you and I have different ideas of what a rotten father is.

Fred West - Rotten father
    Josef Fritzl - Rotten father
    Peter Andre - Come off it!

why would you use criminals who committed heinous crimes to a rotten father,there is no comparison.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say he was hamming it up. Trying to get a laugh out of it.
    slinky1976 wrote: »
    Goaty wrote: »
    Well, I notice that on This Morning today, it featured on next Wednesday...? I know it sad about lose his brother to cancer, but make him expert on it??? I lose my sister to cancer and I am not expert!
    Sorry if I offended, just I miss and love my sister so much, PA takes it too much about himself! :(
    FFS! He's been attacked on here all week for doing nothing for the cancer charity, and for not telling Andrew's story, but when he does, it's all about him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

FFS! He's been attacked on here all week for doing nothing for the cancer charity, and for not telling Andrew's story, but when he does, it's all about him!

Well said Fizgig!

I think with the Kenya trip he really wanted it to be special for Emily and was gutted that she'd already been there but she seemed to find it funny.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Agreed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A genuine question
    As it hasn't aired yet how can you possibly know what he is or isn't saying on this segment?
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

Don't you dare said FFS about my sister!

I been do charities in her name for years, and did many marathons for here and raised loads of money. But never about me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A genuine question
    As it hasn't aired yet how can you possibly know what he is or isn't saying on this segment?

To turn that back to you Betty, why suggest Pete is claiming to be an expert and makes it 'about himself' before it's been aired?
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A genuine question

Thought that question would go to Goaty who has presumably seen it as it's being ripped to shreads. Does Goaty know what is or isn't being said on the segment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    To turn that back to you Betty, why suggest Pete is claiming to be an expert and makes it 'about himself' before it's been aired?

I haven't claimed any such thing ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought that question would go to Goaty who has presumably seen it as it's being ripped to shreads. Does Goaty know what is or isn't being said on the segment.

Why don't YOU ASK GOATY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't claimed any such thing ...

But you asked the question Betty :confused:

Why does waiting to see what is aired apply one way but not the other?
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't YOU ASK GOATY

:confused: why don't you?
This discussion has been closed.