Options

Steven got off lightly....

brad_regbrad_reg Posts: 346
Forum Member
Does anyone else think Steven got off very lightly during his interview and on bots? I have looked forward to his grilling for ages and it never came....!

Comments

• Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What exactly was he going to be grilled on?
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely.
  • Options
    bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiots with zero self awareness will always get off lightly, because they'll never see anything wrong in what they do.
  • Options
    geppsdoodgeppsdood Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've said this a million times before, but the eviction interview isn't meant to be a chance for Emma to point out everything they've done wrong. It's for the housemate to give their point of view of living in the house.

I couldn't stand Steven, but I feel the hounding is the job of his friends and family and all the thousands of tweets he'll probably get.
  • Options
    sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member

A fu=/@ing BBQ hopefully.
  • Options
    SunnySunshineSunnySunshine Posts: 5,399
    Forum Member
    I thought he was kind of staring Emma down in quite an aggressive angry way, and because of that she tied herself in knots a bit trying to phrase things.
  • Options
    HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Coz he's such a big control freak init.....potential abuser don't ya know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Preferably a red hot BBQ :o:o:o:o:o
  • Options
    purpleskypurplesky Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven prepared himself for that interview, hence he had an answer for every question, and appeared believable. That is why much of the house liked him. Charismatic and believable, but ultimately in the context of the BB house, a plonker with little to no self awareness.

TV gold.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

A George Formby grill?
  • Options
    atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brad_reg wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Steven got off very lightly during his interview and on bots? I have looked forward to his grilling for ages and it never came....!

I actually thought his interview was pretty weird to me. It was like he was expecting everything as though the whole thing had been rehearsed. I thought at one point I was sure 100% that him & Kimberly had clearly been tipped off by Producers about their relationship because they both came out with almost the same response word for word when challenged about the controlling aspect of the relationship. When he also said they had had that much shit thrown at them over the last few weeks I thought how the heck does he know that? It was a weird interview that he implied he knew a lot about.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A George Formby grill?

If you could see what I could see...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jimjohnson wrote: »
    If you could see what I could see...

Whoops. That should have been a George Foreman Grill shouldn't it? :D:D
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoops. That should have been a George Foreman Grill shouldn't it? :D:D
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A George Formby grill?
    Can you bbq or grill on a ukelaue spelling sorry :(:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    I actually thought his interview was pretty weird to me. It was like he was expecting everything as though the whole thing had been rehearsed. I thought at one point I was sure 100% that him & Kimberly had clearly been tipped off by Producers about their relationship because they both came out with almost the same response word for word when challenged about the controlling aspect of the relationship. When he also said they had had that much shit thrown at them over the last few weeks I thought how the heck does he know that? It was a weird interview that he implied he knew a lot about.
    It sounded very scripted to me but could be wrong :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    Can you bbq or grill on a ukelaue spelling sorry :(:D:D

I should think so. If you add enough petrol. :D
  • Options
    silvensilven Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A George Formby grill?

With his little stick of Blackpool rock. :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I thought he was kind of staring Emma down in quite an aggressive angry way, and because of that she tied herself in knots a bit trying to phrase things.

Quite!

I'm sure he will have been arrested for looking at her all funny shortly afterwards:confused:
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    He did a good job of the "deflect, denial" politician sh*t... which was to be expected.

They went easy on him.

But...

What do we actually want? He was quite nasty, and other negative things in there but...

What does everyone actually want?
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping, at the very least, for a video montage of a) him picking his nose constantly and b) him eating with his mouth open all the time. Any normal person would be mortified at watching themself behave like that, but I wonder would he??

xx
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »
    I was hoping, at the very least, for a video montage of a) him picking his nose constantly and b) him eating with his mouth open all the time. Any normal person would be mortified at watching themself behave like that, but I wonder would he??

xx
    Noses need to be picked.
    Food needs to be eaten.

If he'd been picking his nose and then putting it on the food I'd be with you :blush:
  • Options
    The_BonoboThe_Bonobo Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    I'm-a-pain wrote: »

xx

BIB this is something that I cannot stand!

Charlie from the last series was bad... but Steven? >:(
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to do one interview:
    What made you demand photos were torn up?
    Why did you constantly ask her if she loved you?
    Why did you blame Kim for your discomfort?
    Why, when Kim left the house, was your first concern for yourself?
    How many restraining orders are there out against you?

Boring interview for a seriously mollycoddled young man.

Such an anticlimax but I'm glad he's off screen as the obsession with the dullest showmance in recent years was doing my head in.Steven the narcissist was quite funny but the Kimbot obsession made him so dull.
  • Options
    Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Steven was a good housemate, at least you could laugh at him unlike most of them who are miserable in the house.