Options

Has your opinion on White Dee changed now BB is over?

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
From BEFORE she went in the house. And in what way ?

I actually liked her, and was quite excited that she was going into CBB.

Never has there been such a crushing disappointment . she truley is a hypocrital horrid person. To be fair like most of the other housemates this year.

I wonder how many people think like this, and whether going on CBB has actually had a negative impact on her profile ?

I think her agent was hoping BB would get people who did not like her, to change their minds. Has she achieved this ? :D

Comments

• Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think her agent was more interested in the £10k he could put in his back pocket, he's never likely to get that again out of Dee :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh, what a downer she was.
    And I actually bought all the "caring, giving, kindly, compassionate Earth mother" spin on BStreet that made her popular in the first place.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think her story would of been alot more different if gary wasn't in the house the same with the other housemates because most highlights it was just arguments with gary
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had no idea what she was like before as I never watched the show she was on.
    I only saw her on BB and I thought she was very unpleasant.
  • Options
    vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    i think her story would of been alot more different if gary wasn't in the house the same with the other housemates because most highlights it was just arguments with gary
    But surly having Gary in the house tests you to see how you really behave in a long term situation. Anyone can be caring in short space of time, but long term she failed miserable and in that she prove me wrong. Very disappointed
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I knew very little about Dee pre-BB apart from bits I had seen in the media although I hadn't taken much notice.
    The first few days I thought I could really like her and I actually loved it when she was being a 'Royal' but very gradually a nasty side to her personality began to emerge.

So going from not really knowing much about her I now cannot stand the woman!
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was repulsive and obnoxious, but what disappoints me more is the support she had. Even that skinny guy on the panel the other night said he hoped she would win.

I despair.
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only saw one episode of Benefits Street and got sucked into the myth about what a stalwart type she was. Then I read more about her on here and wondered a bit about the image manipulation that was being presented. And then I saw for myself on BB what a nasty person she actually was. And then I found out on here about the fact she stole from the poor and my mind was finally made up. She is not a good person and the sooner she disappears from our screens the better.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was nearly fooled into liking her too after the royalty task. But she soon reverted back to what she actually is and will always be, a big loud nasty common slob.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I had heard of her, usually in less than polite terms, so when she entered the house I was pleasantly surprised as she came across as caring and empathetic.I quite liked her.

That lasted about a week, I now think she is ghastly and hopefully never contaminate my telly box ever again.
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked her before she went in the house. now I don't. you can't blame Gary for who she is.

her biggest mistake was coming out of the house after the game had ended. and still being the bitter and spiteful person.
    she could have smiled and laughed a bit. and treated it all as a game.

but no. her real self is there for all to see.
  • Options
    yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Lucy Lou wrote: »
    I knew very little about Dee pre-BB apart from bits I had seen in the media although I hadn't taken much notice.
    The first few days I thought I could really like her and I actually loved it when she was being a 'Royal' but very gradually a nasty side to her personality began to emerge.

So going from not really knowing much about her I now cannot stand the woman!

^^^^^ Almost word for word what Lucy has said. ^^^^^ I'll just add that she has shown herself to be a vile, lying, hypocritical, bullying bas*ard!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aura101 wrote: »

Never has there been such a crushing disappointment . she truley is a hypocrital horrid person. To be fair like most of the other housemates this year.

I wonder how many people think like this, and whether going on CBB has actually had a negative impact on her profile ?

I think her agent was hoping BB would get people who did not like her, to change their minds. Has she achieved this ? :D
    There is always one very year, one that is well loved and goes in to raise their profile, and three weeks later everyone despises them and we never see them again.

What is Leo Sayer most remembered for now?

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    But surly having Gary in the house tests you to see how you really behave in a long term situation. Anyone can be caring in short space of time, but long term she failed miserable and in that she prove me wrong. Very disappointed

Well that's how I see it. It's very easy to act 'nice' when everything is easy and laid out on a plate for you. Having fun, enjoying yourself, having a holiday.
    The pressure on people is a good barometer to measure what they are really like when their guard is down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    There is always one very year, one that is well loved and goes in to raise their profile, and three weeks later everyone despises them and we never see them again.

:D

Isn't it trying to flip the bird to the camera but making a right fumble of it?:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isn't it trying to flip the bird to the camera but making a right fumble of it?:D

Exactly have a cigar...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spidey1 wrote: »
    I liked her before she went in the house. now I don't. you can't blame Gary for who she is.

her biggest mistake was coming out of the house after the game had ended. and still being the bitter and spiteful person.
    she could have smiled and laughed a bit. and treated it all as a game.

but no. her real self is there for all to see.

Both Dee and James have criticised people for taking things too seriously when in the house.
    After Gary won, those two appeared to take things the most seriously out of them all.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    yogacats wrote: »
    ^^^^^ Almost word for word what Lucy has said. ^^^^^ I'll just add that she has shown herself to be a vile, lying, hypocritical, bullying bas*ard!

Yes I would go with that too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jeremy Edwards?
  • Options
    SH1965SH1965 Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I never expected great things of Dee.Her criminal record stealing from the vulnerable says it all!
  • Options
    Rough DiamondRough Diamond Posts: 2,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never liked her before she went into CBB I tried to see if she had a different side to her,but she was more nasty than I could ever have imagined,I have to admit the fact that she stole money off of vulnerable people was always in my head,and I knew I could never like her,she is a nasty piece of work,she should be made give back the money she stole out of her big fat check she recieved for doing CBB.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »

Oh dear Lord you really couldn't make it up. So it's Gary's fault that she behaved like a nasty, spiteful bitch in the house :o
  • Options
    SH1965SH1965 Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I totally agree Rough Diamond. To steal from the vulnerable is the lowest of the low. I hope she crawls back under the stone she came from.
  • Options
    Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »

His hair.
  • Options
    JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

I'd never even heard of her or Benefits Street (I lead a sheltered life:blush: ) before CBB. I did like her during the duchess task. I thought she was going to be a good one. The wool was very quickly pulled from my eyes though and I thought her behaviour in the house was despicable and even worse when she came out.