evenangelsevenangels Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody out of step but our Willie Hahaha:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to Kelly, "Who's Marcus?" is something we will all be saying in a couple of weeks. :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Jeez..........you couldn't make it up could you? :rolleyes:

I missed last nights eviction and was hoping to catch up and see Sree face the consequences of his actions ... but if this is what it was like ... why bother?!? :eek:

I'll just go to Asda's in Hatfield in a week or so, he'll probably be there and I'll just yell at him myself for a while. :D He needs to learn some manners and how to treat 'the vooman' respectfully.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed last nights eviction and was hoping to catch up and see Sree face the consequences of his actions ... but if this is what it was like ... why bother?!? :eek:

I'll just go to Asda's in Hatfield in a week or so, he'll probably be there and I'll just yell at him myself for a while. :D He needs to learn some manners and how to treat 'the vooman' respectfully.
    Sree will never admit he's in the wrong.

I'm getting tired of the race card being pulled out time & time again. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Sree will never admit he's in the wrong.

I'm getting tired of the race card being pulled out time & time again. :mad:

The race issue is what ruined BB. As I said, I havent yet seen last nights show so don't know what was said to Marcus but if Sree was accusing of racism without substantial evidence regarding Marcus then he definately deserved some form of punishment.

Oh why have the tabloids abandoned BB ... :( This could pick up ratings if they were covering it ... :o
  • Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big mistake to introduce Kelly as a HUGE bb fan then for her to cock that up so badly. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ElProximo wrote: »
    As was obvious in the actual 'Freddy Argument' Sree was intending to give credit where it was due before then complaining about something else Freddy failed at.
    Then, on the show last night - Sree was a bit confused (a bit more lost in translation) after they kept telling him it was meant as an insult,
    so,
    Sree tries to correct this and explains he was giving Freddy credit due
    btw.. much credit to Sree for being a real class act through it all!

You're speaking as much rubbish as Sree here. When he originally insulted Freddie and did the 'what's 15x15'? - he was not 'giving credit to Freddie' - he was taking the piss.

Sree was and very much is rude, insensitive and callous. I am so glad he has left the house
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Contrast her with Brian Dowling on BBBM who knew exactly what's going on on BB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    They are supposed to be cutting costs, with no live coverage, only one Big Mouth a week etc, and yet they have these people involved in the eviction interviews.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The race issue is what ruined BB. As I said, I havent yet seen last nights show so don't know what was said to Marcus but if Sree was accusing of racism without substantial evidence regarding Marcus then he definately deserved some form of punishment.

Oh why have the tabloids abandoned BB ... :( This could pick up ratings if they were covering it ... :o

They choose the wrong HM to pull that stunt on.

The tabloids can't find their usual gossip from the forums to print anything. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Not to mention Jonathan Ansell on BBLB saying that his favourite part of BB was watching the housemates wake up in the morning. Not without the live feed he can't!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, surly there are people that actually like the show and follow it they could have on . I can´t stand her Desperate Dan looking head on the TV, she´s as bad as her talentless Mother.
  • Options
    IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Not to mention Jonathan Ansell on BBLB saying that his favourite part of BB was watching the housemates wake up in the morning. Not without the live feed he can't!

OMG yes, that was hugely embarrasing, George didn't seem to pick up on it iether, perhaps he thinks we watch them wake up too.:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frecklepot wrote: »
    What was even more unbelievable was Davina's response.

Kelly: Which one's Marcus
    Davina : Tall guy, long hair.
    Kelly : Oh no, I don't like him.

What got me, was that detailed description from Davina could have described Marcus, Siavash OR Kris.

So we really don't know 'who' it is that Kelly thought she didn't like.

I actually though, seeing Marcus' diary room rant, that Kelly would probably like Marcus as he is a sort of a cross between her Dad and her Brother.

With the name Marcus, Davina was hardly going to be referring to Siavash!

It is possible that Kelly doesn't like Marcus. Not everyone regards him as some sort of hero for playing the "PC gone mad" card.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    With the name Marcus, Davina was hardly going to be referring to Siavash!

It is possible that Kelly doesn't like Marcus. Not everyone regards him as some sort of hero for playing the "PC gone mad" card.

Practically the entire HL show was Sree and Marcus - did Kelly even watch the show? She was in the studio, so must at least have seen some of it. So there is no way she could have confused Siavash and Marcus if she had seen any of the show. Reckon she was in make-up - she had enough of it plastered on.

It was completely obvious that she has not watched the show and why they brought her on is beyond me. Was she there to give her take on things because she's done reality tv? Well, she didn't do that. She talked utter twaddle and to be honest, she should return her fee because she didn't do her research before appearing.
  • Options
    davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    Who is kelly Osborne:D Didnt like her comments about Noiren, Sree was a pest and noirin was too nice for her own good to tell him to get lost
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    Kelly also blew it with the misunderstanding about the 'Dyslexia' comment.
    (So did almost everyone in this forum and Davina and most the audience),
    but,
    As was obvious in the actual 'Freddy Argument' Sree was intending to give credit where it was due before then complaining about something else Freddy failed at.
    Then, on the show last night - Sree was a bit confused (a bit more lost in translation) after they kept telling him it was meant as an insult,
    so,
    Sree tries to correct this and explains he was giving Freddy credit due and then explains he has a friend in Uni who has dyslexia..
    .......Kelly suggests this is like saying "I have a black friend".
    Idiot.
    Completely went over her head, missed it entirely and in her own stupidity she ends up making Sree (who is praising dyslexia students) and has him now looking as if he was insulting dyslexia,
    AND,
    somehow a racist type too.
    Idiot Kelly.

I have to say that it is you who has the skewed view of reality here , regardless of what Sree meant to say the actual words were offensive and wrong and so where his comments about having a friend who is dyslexic and this was rightly picked up by Kelly

About one of the few things she did get right , so kudos to her for this !
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i couldn't believe when she asked who Marcus was. There is no way that she has really been following the show and i thought that was a BIG ERROR. I mean really, to have a guest on the eviction show that isn't even really following the show -- how stupid.

and yet she seemed to 'know' all about Noirins supposed 'game' of leading Sree on or of playing him as she put it...:confused:

why was she so certain of this..?, she even claimed it was a 'love interest' for Noirin to get in magazines...:confused:
    how would what happened in there get anyone a romantic love story deal..?

Davina of course readily agreed ,even after watching the footage where BB's own editors put loads of soundbites of Noirin clearly saying to and about Sree (in the DR) that she did not fancy him...'ive told him 3 times' ect..they have purposly only shown the one time on the highlights in order to keep up the myth that its somehow 'all her fault'..

the sexism of women like Davina and Kelly 'I know all about heat and now magazines I make my living trying to get in them' Osbourne astounds me

they seem to think friendship from a woman or a bit of playful flirting (you know Davina like you do when you throw yourself all over G.Lamb every week ,and Dermott before him) is a 'come on' sign that must be acted upon..

shame on them ,they know what they are doing..:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    BBBM ..............need to bring back Keith Lemon. Ace! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol at Kelly Osboure, apparently watching the show and not knowing who Marcus is, even though Marcus was called to the diary room at least twice. Lol at her asking how to 'say' Noirin's name, almost as if she was reading from a script. Lol at Davina, in general.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can imagine the producers at Ch4 calling Kelly O:-

Prod - Hi Kelly, can you appear on BBBM on Friday night? We'll get you a nice room in a 5 star hotel, free food and drinks, limo to and from the hotel and £5000 for no more than 15 minutes work.
    Kelly - ..er....OK....What the **** is BBBM?
    Prod - That doesn't matter, the limo is on its way...
  • Options
    HAZYWOMANHAZYWOMAN Posts: 4,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eye Sea wrote: »
    Was it me but did she have a British accent?:confused:
    she always has.. she is british:D
  • Options
    Miss CassandraMiss Cassandra Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    tilycakes wrote: »
    Its the same on bblb, half the guests dont even watch the show, its a joke

Agree there, look at Flo Rida last night.Like his music and ok to see him but
    1)
    he didn't sing
    2)
    new nothing whatsoever about the show

all in all, WHY?

:confused: