Options

NOTW: says the police are to quiz KP over a missing camera taken from PA's home

Comments

• Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    They never comment on Maddy Ford or when he sang the song "You Ain't S..t" about Katie. How can you defend his treating Maddy Ford like a tramp who must be kept a secret? You can't.

DEFLECTING.;)
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    We don't know wha happened, she might have seen the camera, thought it belonged to Alex or her Mum or something but when Pete rang she realised it was his and couldn't find it, or maybe she just left it on the kitchen work top and one of the kids picked it up and wandered off with it.

If she did leave it somewhere the kids could get it she's been careless and should pay to replace it but it's hardly worth starting world war 3 over with reports to the police and the front page of the tabloids.

If it had been an expensive piece of jewellery or something like that I would think it was terrible she ahdn't immediately put it somewhere extra safe, but it was just a camera. Nobody could reasonably be expected this kind of a fuss to be made over a mislaid camera.

I often wonder what she'd have to do to have some people criticising her conduct.

We've had her threatening to cut people's faces; calling her ex husband a c**t on twitter; lying about and libelling Claire Powell, etc, etc, and now this, and some people are still making excuses for her! :eek:

It's no wonder she's like she is. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HungryMunchkinHungryMunchkin Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    bloozy wrote: »
    Rubbish! Neither CAN nor any other management company can rule the papers. They may feed them stories but the papers will put whatever spin on them they like. The fact that the don't report negatively about Peter is because there is little to be negative about. If CAN had the kind of sway you are suggesting then the Maddy Ford story would never have come out!

Actually you're completely wrong there. CAN gave he 3am Girls a lenghty contract with terms and conditions about what they could and couldn't say, what the interview would focus on, who could be mentioned when he was doing a promo for Costa coffee.

They refused to sign it and went public with the contract. Subsequently Claire Powell even admitted to using these contracts in an interview.

http://www.brandrepublic.com/News/982904/Peter-Andres-publicist-Claire-Powell-hits-showbiz-journalists-3amcouk/?DCMP=ILC-SEARCH
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Who did/said that??? :confused::confused::confused:

From LisaB's post...

or

"kp took the camera, because shes so desperate for any contact or news on her ex who shes clearly not over she wanted to nosey the camera and see what was on it, then she blames harvey as it now cant be found and in the meantime shes refferred to images from it on her twitter"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know wha happened, she might have seen the camera, thought it belonged to Alex or her Mum or something but when Pete rang she realised it was his and couldn't find it, or maybe she just left it on the kitchen work top and one of the kids picked it up and wandered off with it.

If she did leave it somewhere the kids could get it she's been careless and should pay to replace it but it's hardly worth starting world war 3 over with reports to the police and the front page of the tabloids.

If it had been an expensive piece of jewellery or something like that I would think it was terrible she ahdn't immediately put it somewhere extra safe, but it was just a camera. Nobody could reasonably be expected this kind of a fuss to be made over a mislaid camera.

What a cavalier attitude to someone else's belongings. Frankly if it was something as trifling as a hair bob, I would still make sure it was put somewhere safe until I could return it.
    Who are you to decide on someone else's behalf how they should view their own belongings.

If anything, being bothered about a camera though you could easily replace it, demonstrates a respect for property. This besides the much more important issue of personal information being handled by someone you don't wish to have it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually you're completely wrong there. CAN gave he 3am Girls a lenghty contract with terms and conditions about what they could and couldn't say, what the interview would focus on, who could be mentioned when he was doing a promo for Costa coffee.

They refused to sign it and went public with the contract. Subsequently Claire Powell even admitted to using these contracts in an interview.

http://www.brandrepublic.com/News/982904/Peter-Andres-publicist-Claire-Powell-hits-showbiz-journalists-3amcouk/?DCMP=ILC-SEARCH

Yes indeed they did, in an interview situation, Somewhat different I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a cavalier attitude to someone else's belongings. Frankly if it was something as trifling as a hair bob, I would still make sure it was put somewhere safe until I could return it.
    Who are you to decide on someone else's behalf how they should view their own belongings.

If anything, being bothered about a camera though you could easily replace it, demonstrates a respect for property. This besides the much more important issue of personal information being handled by someone you don't wish to have it.

But it does make it more troublesome to you because it is KP of course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Ooh Camera- Gate

Excuse me Mr Plod my brothers ex has had her little boy steel something a bit Oliver Twist like you know it is the season for that film. What was it mr full head of hair?

A camera with a few pictures of me bald its embarassing and I want it back. Ok I will just drop everything seeing as its you and it will be in the magazines and that.

Sorry mrs unfortunate your armed break in will have to wait artful dodger is on the loose.

Yes very amusing. As it was neither your property or your hair, it's quite easy for you to belittle the situation.
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading the title of this thread again, I've just noticed that it's "Police are to quiz..." How have the NOTW got hold of his story if it isn't yet a police matter? Who has more to gain by leaking it to the press, I wonder.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

And the 3am arses admitted these contracts are commonly used - and other journalists confirmed it. They just don't seem to think that Can should use them. God knows why! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I think a few people need to put things in perspective and lighten up.:D

Do you mean put things into YOUR perspective? How about you try mine, maybe you might not think it was quite so hilarious. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Maybe the stomach pains he was having were panic at the thought of going bald? He is a panicker. And he went into hospital for a 'OMG will I be bald soon' scan? (Sorry, don't know the medical term for such a procedure.)

I'm sure I'll be hung drawn and quartered for that comment but whatever. The OTT nature of the PA fan indignation on this thread needs an urgent pricking.

If that is the case I would also include the defenders, excusers and deflectors of KP and her not having returned the camera immediately. ;):p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    darling wrote: »
    And you sound like an apologist for her awful behaviour.

To be honest short of criminal activities I would be an apologist for anyone's behaviour against that kindo of preachy moralising.

What next, will we all be covering up the piano legs so they don't offend people as this forum should be encouraging moral behaviour?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes very amusing. As it was neither your property or your hair, it's quite easy for you to belittle the situation.

And belittle I will, this bit of trivial news blown out of proportion. A camera, A toupee and CAN what a combination.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They never comment on Maddy Ford or when he sang the song "You Ain't S..t" about Katie. How can you defend his treating Maddy Ford like a tramp who must be kept a secret? You can't.

Again deflection. ;) :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    And the 3am arses admitted these contracts are commonly used - and other journalists confirmed it. They just don't seem to think that Can should use them. God knows why! :rolleyes:

because he is Z list not A list. They said they don't get as much hassle from proper celebs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt whatever is on the camera of Michael Andre is of any interest to the public. But that does change things a bit considering Michael has made his hatred of her well known. That explains why he's bringing the cops into it when he could have just sued her for the cost

How do you put a Price on private pictures and private information going on Twitter. :confused:

I am certain if Price's privacy was breached, she and her supporters would squeal to high heaven about it. :confused:;) :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it does make it more troublesome to you because it is KP of course.

It makes it troublesome to me to see people condoning such carelessness with anothers belongings and then finding it funny.
    I work hard for the things I have and whether they cost a lot or very little I take care of them.
    I put myself in Mike's place and I would be upset if someone admitted, yes the camera was accidentally brought home but we have lost it! Ridiculous!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And belittle I will, this bit of trivial news blown out of proportion. A camera, A toupee and CAN what a combination.

Trivial to you because it isn't your camera. The toupee comment is low and unkind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    I wonder why, he who tells us everything, has not told us exactly what was wrong?? One of my friends on 3 am, just wondered if it was a twisted ball:D Or could it be an exploratory op, looking for the camera:D

Strategically deflecting. ;):D:D
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trivial to you because it isn't your camera. The toupee comment is low and unkind.

More unkind than the mobile phone/vagina digs earlier in the thread? Less unkind? About equal?
  • Options
    Forum Member

I think it's hilarious too. You can imagine the court case: 'Exhibit a for the prosecution your honour, one slightly soiled syrup'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes it troublesome to me to see people condoning such carelessness with anothers belongings and then finding it funny.
    I work hard for the things I have and whether they cost a lot or very little I take care of them.
    I put myself in Mike's place and I would be upset if someone admitted, yes the camera was accidentally brought home but we have lost it! Ridiculous!

There is noone who detest stealing as much as I do. My mum and dad had their house ransacked car stolen while on holiday. All her bedlinen was taken full of her antiques and her car taken filled up with her stuff then dumped. They have had upped security and everything. So don't preach to me about morals of stealing. I said get this in perspective its a camera taken prob by Harvey wrong but not a hanging offence.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest short of criminal activities I would be an apologist for anyone's behaviour against that kindo of preachy moralising.

What next, will we all be covering up the piano legs so they don't offend people as this forum should be encouraging moral behaviour?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

No, lets all celebrate base behaviour and descend into a pit of low morals and felxible principles. That would make it ok for everyone to behave like Kate Price, we could all wallow together in an atmosphere of, nobody gives a rats about anyone else's feelings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Valdery wrote: »
    How do you put a Price on private pictures and private information going on Twitter. :confused:

I am certain if Price's privacy was breached, she and her supporters would squeal to high heaven about it. :confused:;) :eek: :D

Actually if you read the News of the World story she did not put any pictures up on twitter, and the photo of his hair transplant she took the mickey out of was the cover of OK with Kerry Katona, not on the camera either.

So absoutlely nothing private has been revealed.