Options

How many Christmas trees have you got indoors?

exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
Forum Member
I ask because as I walked down the street tonight I noticed one house with two and another had three, all lit up etc.

Are the people local nutters or is it a national thing?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've got 7. A large green one in the front reception room, two pink ones in the rear reception room - a 4 foot light pink one, opposite the door, and a smaller pink fibre optic one on a table before the window - a 2 foot narrow pink one in the utility room, with icicle affect lights, tinsel and a fairy on, (it makes me smile when i have to go in there in the cold to fetch food from the freezers); then there's a tiny desktop pink tinsel tree in my bedroom, with tinsel, baubles, fairy lights and a fairy on top; and two in the guest bedroom; a 3 foot pink tinsel tree I was tempted to buy when I saw it in Tesco, dressed up a bit, and didn't know where to put so I put it in there; the other, a very small desktop pink tinsel one on the windowshelf with blue snowflakes lights and a tiny angel on.

I love Christmas trees - so much scope for decorative things and imagination, plus I love fairies and angels.
  • Options
    U96U96 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None.But I am making a stack of Fosters tinnies.Does that count?.:p
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I have 6 Christmas Trees up
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    We have 5. 3 small ones in each bedroom. 1 in the lounge room and 1 in the study.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Ah right, so it's not as I thought.

Carry on as you were :)
  • Options
    Fred SplungeFred Splunge Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have 4 in the lounge - two lit, two wooden advent calendar ones. There are another four in the house - two each in my sons' bedrooms. In addition we have a 5' light up train in the front window and a light up running reindeer.