Options

Women are perverts too

exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
Forum Member
According to this sample and don't forget it's just the one guy here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXGOv0-td3s

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's different. He's sitting with his legs wide open and obviously has something fake that resembles a penis down his jeans. The supposed penis is heading straight up the right-hand side when in fact, it should be going towards the centre. By the way, what's perverted about 'looking' at a man/woman, especially because you couldn't help it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    The second video is funnier. The burqa lady at the end forgets to turn the flash off.
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And in other news... rain is wet. :-D
  • Options
    blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some women have dirty minds.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    That's different. He's sitting with his legs wide open and obviously has something fake that resembles a penis down his jeans. The supposed penis is heading straight up the right-hand side when in fact, it should be going towards the centre. By the way, what's perverted about 'looking' at a man/woman, especially because you couldn't help it?

BIB, not when wearing tight trousers - have you never heard of 'dressing to the right/left'?

As for looking, it's more than just that with some there.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB, not when wearing tight trousers - have you never heard of 'dressing to the right/left'?

As for looking, it's more than just that with some there.

That's not the case in this video. The 'penis' is heading right up towards the top of his jeans. There's no shape that shows that it's coming down again. A look can last for about 4 seconds. Staring...and staring...and staring is when it becomes perverted.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

No different to wearing chicken fillets or a push up bra to accentuate the breasts.
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Burqa chick couldnt get enough .Her old man must be depriving her ...
  • Options
    bri160356bri160356 Posts: 5,147
    Forum Member
    It’s not just women...................has anyone seen David Coulthard and his ludicrously tight trousers when he does the Grand Prix racing coverage on TV.

Men of a certain age shouldn’t be wearing pants like that........it ought to be made illegal.

When he walks along his C&B’s look like two ‘fighting’ ferrets in a (very tight) bag! .......it really is eye-watering to watch........it makes me feel quite ill. :o

....I bet he screams for an ice-pack the moment they finish filming.
  • Options
    phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some women have dirty minds.

Yes, yes they have.

Thank you God.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    The second video is funnier. The burqa lady at the end forgets to turn the flash off.

Could someone please put me out of my misery and say 'what does her in a burqa have to do with it?????:confused:' Ta.
  • Options
    Chuck WaoChuck Wao Posts: 2,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GeoBa92 wrote: »
    Could someone please put me out of my misery and say 'what does her in a burqa have to do with it?????:confused:' Ta.

Ask your local imam ;-)