Options

I told you so!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
Forum Member
During tonights episode the doctor mentioned that the reason for the fact they didn't realize the the statue didn't have two head was that the weeping angels where using a perception filter perhaps...

I refer you to my previous thread...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1244290

I told you so!

Comments

• Options
    JohnFlawbodJohnFlawbod Posts: 4,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chewings wrote: »
    During tonights episode the doctor mentioned that the reason for the fact they didn't realize the the statue didn't have two head was that the weeping angels where using a perception filter perhaps...

I refer you to my previous thread...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1244290

I told you so!

Hey nonny nonny
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yea but in Part 2,
    the Doctor will inevitably stop them, cos that's what he does.

And he'll be the one saying "I Told you so"
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said there would be gravity globes in it.
    There was. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I said there would be gravity globes in it.
    There was. :)
    jeez how slow am i - didnt pick that up till you pointed it out - im serious - hadnt connected it to votd - head is now running ten to the dozen with loads more theories around paralel universes etc - except - aah head exploding
    we dont have gravity globes 'now' yet they were 'invented' in the forties (government secrets tsk tsk) but the Doctor also said (in VoTD) that if dalek droid exploded then the earth would bleed through into a new dimension - is that what were looking at or is dalek droid the real threat this season and trying to trap the doctor in a weird if-plan-a-fails-we-have-plan-b-dalek ark story thingy

BOOM
  • Options
    sertonserton Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gravity Globes were also used in Satan's Pit/Impossible Planet
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rogue_star wrote: »
    jeez how slow am i - didnt pick that up till you pointed it out - im serious - hadnt connected it to votd - head is now running ten to the dozen with loads more theories around paralel universes etc - except - aah head exploding
    we dont have gravity globes 'now' yet they were 'invented' in the forties (government secrets tsk tsk) but the Doctor also said (in VoTD) that if dalek droid exploded then the earth would bleed through into a new dimension - is that what were looking at or is dalek droid the real threat this season and trying to trap the doctor in a weird if-plan-a-fails-we-have-plan-b-dalek ark story thingy

BOOM

They were Gravity Bubbles in VotD. Different device I think.