Options

When was the last episode withOUT either of those Moon brothers?

woot_whoowoot_whoo Posts: 18,030
Forum Member
✭✭
I've been switching off every time one of these twunts begins polluting my screen, and I'm generally curious - if anyone knows - when is the last time I got through a whole episode? :confused: I can't even remember now...

Comments

• Options
    QueenShebaVIIIQueenShebaVIII Posts: 1,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you like the show so little that two characters can make you stop watching completely, why do you bother watching at all? If I stopped watching all the TV shows I love because of one or two characters I didn't like, I'd have regularly watched about 3 TV shows in my life (if that). Just stop watching EE or get the hell over yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you like the show so little that two characters can make you stop watching completely, why do you bother watching at all? If I stopped watching all the TV shows I love because of one or two characters I didn't like, I'd have regularly watched about 3 TV shows in my life (if that). Just stop watching EE or get the hell over yourself.

You might make a lick of sense if you could grasp the fact that this is no longer a show which occasionally features characters I don't like - if it were, I would have stopped watching it when Heather came in. My point is that this is now a show in which these two characters (well, one or the other) has now appeared in every episode for months (I think). It's bloody unbearable.

Now either answer my question or go back to fudding yourself over the Moons.
  • Options
    QueenShebaVIIIQueenShebaVIII Posts: 1,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woot_whoo wrote: »
    You might make a lick of sense if you could grasp the fact that this is no longer a show which occasionally features characters I don't like - if it were, I would have stopped watching it when Heather came in. My point is that this is now a show in which these two characters (well, one or the other) has now appeared in every episode for months (I think). It's bloody unbearable.

Now either answer my question or go back to fudding yourself over the Moons.

It's very strange that you don't see how pathetic it is to start a discussion to find something out that you would know for yourself if you stopped typing pointless and oh so repetitive crap on here and turned the TV on.
    I'm not even a huge fan of Anthony's and Tyler's. I am just really so bored of seeing people writing messages all over the place just to say they hate the Moon brothers. Without even bothering to give reasons half the time. Your reasons will be pretty bad ones obviously since you haven't even watched them to know what they're doing right now. You're only deciding to hate them and make a fuss about it. It's a soap opera, all you have to do is not pay attention to their scenes or mute the TV when they're on if it really bothers you that much.
    I have no idea if they've been in every episode and obviously you don't either if you're not even watching the show you're complaining about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very strange that you don't see how pathetic it is to start a discussion to find something out that you would know for yourself if you stopped typing pointless and oh so repetitive crap on here and turned the TV on.
    I'm not even a huge fan of Anthony's and Tyler's. I am just really so bored of seeing people writing messages all over the place just to say they hate the Moon brothers. Without even bothering to give reasons half the time. Your reasons will be pretty bad ones obviously since you haven't even watched them to know what they're doing right now. You're only deciding to hate them and make a fuss about it. It's a soap opera, all you have to do is not pay attention to their scenes or mute the TV when they're on if it really bothers you that much.
    I have no idea if they've been in every episode and obviously you don't either if you're not even watching the show you're complaining about.

I got through one run-on sentence....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i bet these two are the first to go when we get a new EP;);)
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    actually they weren't in last tuesdays or thursdays and heads up i think they aren't in this fridays. Also tyler has been in it a lot more than anthony.

whether u like or hate them they are being talked about.So by making continious threads about them will only make them stay. Kinda like the acts in x factor....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    becsie wrote: »
    actually they weren't in last tuesdays or thursdays and heads up i think they aren't in this fridays. Also tyler has been in it a lot more than anthony.

whether u like or hate them they are being talked about.So by making continious threads about them will only make them stay. Kinda like the acts in x factor....

Michael was in some of those though. Moon's need a rest.
  • Options
    GoldenBootsGoldenBoots Posts: 187
    Forum Member

whether u like or hate them they are being talked about.So by making continious threads about them will only make them stay. Kinda like the acts in x factor

Don't be so stupid. :rolleyes: You think anyone from EastEnders bows down to what people write on here?

Bryan Kirkwood would have been long gone by now if they did.

Infact I dread to think what state the show might get into if they did listen and follow the calls and cries from viewers on here. It would be the worst thing to do.
  • Options
    matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are in every episode because they are cheap to use, Simple as. Also the EP must think the show needs more good looking but with no personality characters!
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't be so stupid. :rolleyes: You think anyone from EastEnders bows down to what people write on here?

Bryan Kirkwood would have been long gone by now if they did.

Infact I dread to think what state the show might get into if they did listen and follow the calls and cries from viewers on here.

Thats not what i ment.i don't think anyone from EE reads these threads.I just ment love them or hate them they are talked about a lot.

i know what u mean,if the people on the threads had their say then it would be a completely different show.
  • Options
    miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have the BBC News channel on now when EastEnders comes on. It is just so unwatchable these days...I can't bear it.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're hot.
  • Options
    miles19740miles19740 Posts: 14,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zack06 wrote: »
    They're hot.

I apologise to you Zack. I know you like Antler...;)
  • Options
    barkowskibarkowski Posts: 128
    Forum Member

Yes, there is something of the X-Factor about them. Think Jedward, or any of the other lousy acts that progressed beyond the auditions. As someone said, there are just so many useless actors and plots in EE now thatt it's gone beyond a joke - the stupid "prank" of Jay and his little friends was pathetic, as was the "Vicar down the pub" storyline - what does Kirkwood think we are?
  • Options
    Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cannot stand them.

no charisma, dull as ditch water, talk to women like their sex objects with no respect, and not fantastic actors either.

2 really unlikeable characters.