Options

ED: Who will meet their summer fate? (TRAILER)

Comments

• Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Chrissie could be a goner.

Better not be!
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    Weird to include her in the trailer when she hasnt returned yet but looks ominous as does Kirin throwing a black teddybear.

Makes me think for sure that Vanessa is going to at least lose the baby if not her own life as well.
    star89 wrote: »
    So do I :cry:

As long as it's not Debbie or FitCarJacker, I'm happy :D

I think they will both be safe. Luckily for you. :p

Sad for me:(
    Alicia looks set to be killed. :cry:
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samcains90 wrote: »
    I think they will both be safe. Luckily for you. :p

Sad for me:(
    Alicia looks set to be killed. :cry:

I have said it before, Sam but I, seriously, thank God that you don't like Debbie!! :o:(:D
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I must add then, that just because they are leaving at some point doesn't mean those two are being killed off or written out at this summer fete.

They might survive it and be written out later in the year or when their contracts expire. They might go tamely, and someone else gets killed that we weren't expecting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    So I must add then, that just because they are leaving at some point doesn't mean those two are being killed off or written out at this summer fete.

They might survive it and be written out later in the year or when their contracts expire. They might go tamely, and someone else gets killed that we weren't expecting.

You could be right and I certainly hope you are.

The tagline for the trailer also says
    "The choices we make are the paths we take. Who will meet their summer fate?"

Alicia hasn't really made any significant choice that could ultimately lead to her death so I'll keep everything crossed that she makes it out alive! :D
    I have said it before, Sam but I, seriously, thank God that you don't like Debbie!! :o:(:D

Luckily for you. :p
    I should avoid liking characters all together really and watch from a neutral perspective. Be warned everyone, I like Chrissie, Finn, Ross and Kirin. So if you like those characters be prepared for them to die at some point or other in the near future. :D
  • Options
    Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant see it in Ireland. Please post on You Tube.
  • Options
    jlp95bwfcjlp95bwfc Posts: 18,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant see it in Ireland. Please post on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WN4BA0cTtU
  • Options
    AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val :(
  • Options
    Crooked HeartCrooked Heart Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell me Robert is not going to tamper with the ferris wheel in yet another manic attempt to prevent Chrissie from finding out he likes a bit of 'mo action.

Going by the grin on Aaron's face it's more likely Rob will be thrown off the top:o

I'm hoping Rob's going to get the chance to do something positive for a change!:)
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luckily for you. :p
    I should avoid liking characters all together really and watch from a neutral perspective. Be warned everyone, I like Chrissie, Finn, Ross and Kirin. So if you like those characters be prepared for them to die at some point or other in the near future. :D

I demand you start hating Ross, right this very minute ;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    No Jai,Megan ot Rachel in the trailer. Alicia is back though but a lot of focus on Adam and Victoria and Kirin,Rakesh and Priya.

There were a lot of shots of Adam and Vic. Bit surprised by that.
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Val will Proberly end up in prison
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I demand you start hating Ross, right this very minute ;-):D

Sorry, I mean, if he is involved in Pete's death in any way like the trailer implies it could happen. But I doubt it. I like Finn and Chrissie more than him anyway so you should be alright for now. :D
    There were a lot of shots of Adam and Vic. Bit surprised by that.

Definitely. Makes me wonder how much danger they are both in, but it would have to be Adam, they wouldn't kill off Victoria, a Sugden, would they? :confused:
  • Options
    Ross_WRoss_W Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Val isn't going to die, but Alicia is.
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Cain, Chrissie and Debbie are ok, I don't care:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine this popping up from behind the Hall of Mirrors....

https://suffolkonsoaps.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/09-09-2014.png
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That would certainly kill off a few people in quick succession! ;-):D
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Cain, Chrissie and Debbie are ok, I don't care:p
    I like you're thinking:D I'd add Zak, Edna and Ashley to that. The rest can take their chances:D Begone, pesky -Bartons-except-Moira-who's-a-Dingle-anyway! Begone boring Pete, whiny Ross, mad as a hatter Emma, and eternally lurking James. I'll give Finn a hall pass.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like you're thinking:D I'd add Zak, Edna and Ashley to that. The rest can take their chances:D Begone, pesky -Bartons-except-Moira-who's-a-Dingle-anyway! Begone boring Pete, whiny Ross, mad as a hatter Emma, and eternally lurking James. I'll give Finn a hall pass.

Phew - I thought Finn was goner then! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would certainly kill off a few people in quick succession! ;-):D

Yeah but he's worth his weight in gold is the lad. Go Jimmeh! :D
  • Options
    ofthenightofthenight Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been feeling for a while that they are going to kill Finn off so I'm happy that he is not in the trailer as it might mean he will be fine :) But, they might kill someone who is not in the trailer for shock factor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Val will die - Eric, Diane, David and Alicia are mourners.

Ali to go too - Ruby widowed and accompanied by Ali's ex-husband Dan.

James and Pete - Ross following the widow? Moira, Cain, Adam and Vic are mourners.

Either Kirin or the unborn baby - Kirin did throw the black teddy to Priya and I can't decide whether that's suggesting there will be a baby and Kirin dies or the black teddy is a sign the baby dies and they are mourning the baby(or most likely neither:D).

Lachlan - Was Chrissie mourning her dead son? Or could Aaron be grinning about the death of Robert's marriage and Rob ending up with nothing? Or maybe Rob dies after all:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but he's worth his weight in gold is the lad. Go Jimmeh! :D

Yeah, love Jimmy! :D
    I think Val will die - Eric, Diane, David and Alicia are mourners.

Ali to go too - Ruby widowed and accompanied by Ali's ex-husband Dan.

James and Pete - Ross following the widow? Moira, Cain, Adam and Vic are mourners.

Either Kirin or the unborn baby - Kirin did throw the black teddy to Priya and I can't decide whether that's suggesting there will be a baby and Kirin dies or the black teddy is a sign the baby dies and they are mourning the baby(or most likely neither:D).

Lachlan - Was Chrissie mourning her dead son? Or could Aaron be grinning about the death of Robert's marriage and Rob ending up with nothing? Or maybe Rob dies after all:(

Those are excellent theories. It's very telling that some are noticeably absent from the trailer.

I think Vanessa is most definitely going to lose the baby.

Besides, anything that gives me hope that Alicia will survive I will cling to. :D

Robert & Chrissie were walking to the church, though I'd suspect it would be Lawrence and not Lachlan dying. :)
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trailer looks great. Alicia to Die. Pete. Val Kiran
  • Options
    jboy2k8jboy2k8 Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good theory on the characters involved being mourners. I hope Alicia doesn't die, would be a bit of a cop out bringing her back, then for her to die. I wouldn't be surprised if the deaths were linked to the Debbie, Pete and Ross storylines, and the Robert and Aaron storyline. Especially with Ross and Aaron following the couples.