Danny Dyer

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a158097/danny-dyer-blasts-talentless-holden.html

Like he has got room to talk.Why do z lister's always go on verbal attacks against each other.???????? Is it attention seeking to plug their own new bit of junk.?

Comments

• EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    Regardless of what you think of Amanda, he was so disrespectful referring to her as "it". Not like he has much talent himself. :rolleyes:
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Again what he's said is true (like with Matthew Horne and Orlando Bloom) but hypocritical when he can't act for toss.
  • LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    If fame and talent were in any way correlated then we'd have heard of neither of them.

Would he like it if some journalist or other writer started criticising him for writing a column in a magazine when he clearly has no talent for it and only got the job because he's a 'media personality'?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again what he's said is true (like with Matthew Horne and Orlando Bloom) but hypocritical when he can't act for toss.

Exactly my thoughts. Every industry needs an idiot and Danny Dyer serves that role well.
  • WryipWryip Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Danny Dyer and his comments are true and funny, but yes they come from someone who himself can't do a role that doesn't involve him being the hardman cockney.
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    If fame and talent were in any way correlated then we'd have heard of neither of them.

Would he like it if some journalist or other writer started criticising him for writing a column in a magazine when he clearly has no talent for it and only got the job because he's a 'media personality'?

I think with Dyer because he has little talent most other zlebs don't see him as any threat and don't think he's worth the bother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    why is this guy still in the industry? He's awful, it's a disgrace to the industry to call him an actor. He only ever plays himself.:rolleyes:
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .Mimi. wrote: »
    why is this guy still in the industry? He's awful, it's a disgrace to the industry to call him an actor. He only ever plays himself.:rolleyes:

Yes a professional cockernee t0$$er:D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His management should be advising him to cut out the insults. When you're in such an insuler industry, it's not a good idea to keep slagging people off. If he doesn't have the common sense to realise that, he doesn't deserve to have a career in that industry!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be nice to people on your way up Danny boy - he'll get his come-uppance soon enough. I'm not a fan of Ms Holden but that "interview" is unnecessarily insulting.
  • Shirt SlicerShirt Slicer Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So because Danny Dyer isn't talented his opinion on Amanda doesn't count? Surely that means none of our opinions count either? Bugger off. Anyone's opinion is valid, regardess of their background. He called Amanda Holden out, and everything he said was completely true. I've read extremely similar things on this forum a ton of times.
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is he courting Lily Allen's crown or something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FOR ONCE dyer has spoken the truth - holden is a talentless gimp and heavens to betsy knows why she is acting like a judge....as for morron prancing around, yes he has a point as well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    publicity for his next film - Dyer is an idiot of the first degree and has become a joke.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ugh why does he go on and on like anyone gives his opinion any credibility?

Come back in ten years when you've actually displayed a shred of talent yourself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with him, mind you, I like the films he had done and I think he is lush.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FOR ONCE dyer has spoken the truth - holden is a talentless gimp and heavens to betsy knows why she is acting like a judge....as for morron prancing around, yes he has a point as well

I LOVE this phrase:)
  • NailzNailz Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said Danny Dyer
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:) wonder who was betsy???
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

heavens to betsy reminds me of Snagglepuss who said "heavens to Murgatroyd"
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand The Dyer normally but I have to say he's spot-on with these comments.

I harbour a deep dislike for La Holden and for the exact reasons that Dyer expresses.

She, along with the other two morons, sit there in judgment of others when quite clearly they view themselves as the stars of the show. So arrogant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    He speaks the truth. Holden has no talent, and is now riding the coat tails of Susan Boyle to make a name for herself in America.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [Danny Dyer was]..
    Writing in his Zoo column

.. with a crayon from the look of it...

I'm not keen on Holden either, but Dire comes across as being so horrible that you kind of forget all about the person/subject he's criticising, and end up disliking him just that bit more :p:p

We're all entitled to our opinions....but if this is a typical sample of his 'column' it isn't doing him any favours ..
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say that 'writing' and 'Danny Dyer' would not normally be two things you would immediately couple together - but I can't help but feel he's on the money with his description of Holden!
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James McAvoy has no talent either and owes his success to his hairdo. :rolleyes:

http://www.whatsonstage.com/index.php?pg=207&story=E8821209469661
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    OMG - the relationship between Danny and I has just taken a positive turn.