Options

What does Sam add?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having Jemima in there put him on the back foot I reckon. He's easy on the eye so leave him alone...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jg. wrote: »
    Nothing whatsover. Vacuous, pointless, but harmless.

Agreed , i don't dislike the lad , but he is one of the dead weight thats in the house , he doesn't seem to bring much to the house :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Jemima got a lot of stick for making him uncomfortable, but I recall on the first night they were in there he seemed to be leading her on quite a bit.
  • Options
    jaydashjaydash Posts: 1,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me, he's the 'gormless' contingent. There's always one. Nice, but pointless.... he'll probably win.

I wouldn't describe him as funny o/p; there are no real 'fun' or funny/ humorous characters this year as far as I can see. They haven't even put-in a ditsy one.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    Jemima got a lot of stick for making him uncomfortable, but I recall on the first night they were in there he seemed to be leading her on quite a bit.

I agree and he allowed it to go against her which is ironic as she is the person who helped him to be more noticeable in there.
  • Options
    tpau21tpau21 Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jg. wrote: »
    Nothing whatsover. Vacuous, pointless, but harmless.

Even those words you used to describe him have more personality than him. I really hope all the bores go soon in a shake up.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a young lad so, yes, he was ready to flirt but her response was OTT. Saying to someone young enough to be your son 'don't look up my garment, I've got no knickers on' is vomit-inducing.
  • Options
    Lola UKLola UK Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how this looks on the Forum at the mo..

'What does Sam add?' 'Sweet FA'

Ha :o
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    He's a young lad so, yes, he was ready to flirt but her response was OTT. Saying to someone young enough to be your son 'don't look up my garment, I've got no knickers on' is vomit-inducing.

I loved his response though. "Why would I look?"