Harry Gets Kicked Out Tonight

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Harry does get kicked out as she is vile to Marc

Excuse me? How exactly has she been vile to Marc? I've seen her ignore him a small number of times, but she hasn't been verbally vile to him. I think that's an exaggeration.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »
    Actually it was the other way around and Harry didn't want to bitch about him while his bed was still warm, but Sam did - you don't say anything about her do you !

Absolutely correct.
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think it possible that the originals are going to be so overwhelmed by the new reality that any negative reaction will extremely muted and confined to bitch by some. most will to shocked and scared to bitch
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'll go for the boring HMs tbh, I think Marc may put his vendetta against her aside and go for dead wood.
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jack_blair wrote: »
    Actually it was the other way around and Harry didn't want to bitch about him while his bed was still warm, but Sam did - you don't say anything about her do you !

lets be a little more honest...

Harry added to that comment "you never know what they will show on TV." so lets be clear why she wasn't bitching...

And sam never said anything very nasty...and before she ever said and thing negatives she said in one conversation.."i loved him" in another "he was a great character and i think secretly we are all going to miss him" and in another i miss him to bits"

what exactly did she say that was so nasty?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Excuse me? How exactly has she been vile to Marc? I've seen her ignore him a small number of times, but she hasn't been verbally vile to him. I think that's an exaggeration.

She called him an irish c**t.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    She called him an irish c**t.

All good banter ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    nattoyaki wrote: »
    All good banter ;-)

Marc never brought her nationality into it. She's obviously pretty xenophobic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marc never brought her nationality into it. She's obviously pretty xenophobic.

No he just brought her gender and occupation and looks in to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    No he just brought her gender and occupation and looks in to it.

So it's ok for her to make nasty comments but not him. So much for equality.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you wish ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's ok for her to make nasty comments but not him. So much for equality.

Yeah considering he made much more abusive comments and a lot earlier, then pointing to what she's said as an example of her being a mean witch is beyond a joke, guy brought it on himself, he called her every thing but a slag during his rant to Danny.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    I predict a damp squib

But enough about Harry's thong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    Yeah considering he made much more abusive comments and a lot earlier, then pointing to get as some mean witch is beyond a joke, guy brought it on himself, he called every thing but a slag during his rant to Danny.

Bollocks. It's either unacceptable for both or acceptable for both. If Marc was African that slur would not have been tolerated.

Both were as bad as each other. They didn't like each other. It was nothing more than that.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,889
    Forum Member
    I've never seen Harry being 'vile' to anyone . She doesn't like Marc but then any woman with a brain cell wouldn't like him either.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bollocks. It's either unacceptable for both or acceptable for both. If Marc was African that slur would not have been tolerated.

Both were as bad as each other. They didn't like each other. It was nothing more than that.

It's unacceptable for both, however people here are stating Harry is the culprit because she brought his nationality into and so is more to blame than Marc is, which is obviously not right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Can't see it myself, Harry will take to her bed if Marc and Helen get on at her and Nick will jump in bed beside her and they'll have a whispering bitchfest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Macksy wrote: »
    Can't see it myself, Harry will take to her bed if Marc and Helen get on at her and Nick will jump in bed beside her and they'll have a whispering bitchfest.

Then Nikki will jump in! :o
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Marc will make sure he has a double bed for him and Helen , wonder who he'll kick out !
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we will see Jack and Helen come to blows tonight, and Nikki will moan at Jack and Harry. Marc will challenge Sam about what she said after he was 'evicted' but I can see all the others stepping back.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would put money on it not happening.

So would I ... if I had some money :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lets be a little more honest...

Harry added to that comment "you never know what they will show on TV." so lets be clear why she wasn't bitching...

And sam never said anything very nasty...and before she ever said and thing negatives she said in one conversation.."i loved him" in another "he was a great character and i think secretly we are all going to miss him" and in another i miss him to bits"

what exactly did she say that was so nasty?
    That was Sam's speech for camera, this is no dimwit

. As Marc left , Sam immediately bitched about him to Harry and it was obvious that she decided that being associated with Marc may not have been good for her, she cleverly put it that some things he said were out of order but she liked him.

Sam was in bed with Marc so she had thought about how not to be too rude about him and make herself seem silly.

Nothing Harry said was going to shock Marc, she said nothing new -they'd already had it out with each other.
  • v0idv0id Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone needs to go, it's Christian.. WTF does he even do in the house?
    They're gping to be hard pushed to get enough footage for his 'best bits'
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Odd thing to say, seeing as she's the only housemate who has said she wouldn't express happiness at his departure as he deserved to be there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Odd thing to say, seeing as she's the only housemate who has said she wouldn't express happiness at his departure as he deserved to be there.

She did.