Options

Peaches Geldof With Her Kit Off

Toby LatimerToby Latimer Posts: 4,095
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/177207/Whats-tatt-all-about-Peaches-Topless-photos-of-Peaches-Geldof-show-her-astonishing-collection-of-weird-tattoos.html Is it just me , or do these photographs look a little 'staged' ? She looks like she's posing for the camera in most of them. Not your usual paparazzi 'spy' shots.

Comments

• Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was this done for money?

Whats her friends name? ;)

Does Daddy improve?
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    What a ****! Only one kind of woman goes about looking like that. She is no Lady!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A minor bonus is the tats (I said tats!) and skin detract from her sour mush.
  • Options
    sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    What a ****! Only one kind of woman goes about looking like that. She is no Lady!

like mother like daughter
  • Options
    smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    nice body - I'd have fancied her 20 years ago!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Publicity stunt, per chance?? :yawn:
  • Options
    Toby LatimerToby Latimer Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to call this thread 'Walking On The Beaches , Looking At The Peaches' after the famous Stranglers song . But after looking at some of their other hits such as 'Nice 'n' Sleazy' and 'Strange Little Girl' I couldn't decide so I went for the old chestnut about 'kit off' . Pity they don't have a song about fried eggs.
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why is it that the girls with.. lets say not the biggest of pairs.. are always getting them out?
  • Options
    monkeymoomonkeymoo Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Eww that tattoo looks like a big varicose vein going down her body
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame, she actually has a decent body but she has ruined it with all the tattoo's.
    Not that I have anything against tattoo's but hers are so random and YUK, worse than
    Amy Winehouse IMO.
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    Bob must be so proud of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I nearly bought back my danish when I saw these.
  • Options
    muppeteermuppeteer Posts: 3,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tattoos are dreadful, she's gone totally overboard with them. One or two small ones is OK IMO but I find tattoos all down someone's body quite unattractive.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's on bloody holiday. Why can't she go topless and get a decent tan? It hardly makes her a ****, just because she has took her bikini top off to get some sun while on holiday does it?

I would rather look at her than Beth Ditto in the buff, good God, 14 stone? No chance, add at least another 4 to that.
  • Options
    parthyparthy Posts: 5,408
    Forum Member
    Smacks of desperation.
  • Options
    Paulo 313Paulo 313 Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is Hot. that is a great Body :p
  • Options
    zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me , or do these photographs look a little 'staged' ?
    Peaches, staged? Nah, can't believe that! heh
    muppeteer wrote: »
    The tattoos are dreadful, she's gone totally overboard with them. One or two small ones is OK IMO but I find tattoos all down someone's body quite unattractive.
    Completely agree, each to their own, but I just think - Yuk!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is it with young females that to get attention they just HAVE to go ripping clothes off.?
  • Options
    Flubber.Flubber. Posts: 2,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like tattoos but hers look so cheap like she just went crazy with a felt tip pen.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like tattoos (spelling???) - I have four myself although they are not easily seen by anyone but me.

I love the daisy chain one Peaches has - I think it's lovely.

As for calling her a **** for going topless on holiday, are you lot REAL??

What's wrong with being topless on holiday?

I think she has a nice body as well - but maybe you all prefer the likes of PishPosh and her bunions and false boobs instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha people think the shots are staged so they don't approve, what they don't realize is the high tech cameras these paparazzi have, they could be taking those shots from quite a way away. I saw a programme once where one was hiding on a balcony, taking snaps of Michelle McManus, there is no way she would have seen him. They hide in bushes, anywhere they like as long as they get the shots and get paid.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    parthy wrote: »
    Smacks of desperation.

Desperation?! Peaches Geldof??!

Surely not?!!! ;):p
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is simply ghastly.
  • Options
    zoundszounds Posts: 10,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Haha people think the shots are staged so they don't approve, what they don't realize is the high tech cameras these paparazzi have, they could be taking those shots from quite a way away. I saw a programme once where one was hiding on a balcony, taking snaps of Michelle McManus

To be fair, you wouldn't need much of a high quality zoom lens in that particular case.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zounds wrote: »
    To be fair, you wouldn't need much of a high quality zoom lens in that particular case.

Haha I did wonder who he was talking about when he kept saying Michelle, that's what grabbed my attention as I couldn't think who it was that was getting him all hot and sweaty, but it was McManus in those famous black swimsuit shots. I doubt anyone takes pictures of her now.