Options

Diet Cherry Coke hits UK!

13»

Comments

• Options
    BBTIMEBBTIME Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dragging this back up - just had the Coffee flavour Pepsi - oh my god! It's the nastiest thing ever. Don't know what to do with the rest of the bottle, but i'm sure i'll find someone I hate enough to give it to!
  • Options
    JargonizerJargonizer Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another thread dragging the already Multi Billion dollar companies into the limelight because of stupid obsessions with yet another cola?
    Where is USA, Birianibritain going to?
    As a political leader once said, "Back to basics."
    That means getting back to being British, not american, french, italian, spanish, turkish, greek, muslim, hindu, pakistani, or israeli, or am I wrong as usual?
  • Options
    GirthGirth Posts: 12,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jargonizer wrote:
    or am I wrong as usual?
    Do you need to ask?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i tried it yesterday i much prefer the full "sugar" cherry coke but this will do!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just drink water you mugs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where is coke zero?
  • Options
    20something20something Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    I don't like it at all, it tastes vile. I like the non diet version much better:)
  • Options
    happymonkeyhappymonkey Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a Diabetic I was looking forward too Diet Cherry Coke but have to say not a big fan of it at all. I liked the Vanilla one so shame to see it go but plenty of sugar free Cream Soda out there which is basically the same thing!
  • Options
    James VertiganJames Vertigan Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen any Diet Cherry Coke here in Acton yet, I assume the bottles/cans have the same look as the regular Cherry Coke, but with the word Diet on it, because I keep thinking the baubles on the old Christmas bottles of Diet Coke (which are still on the shelves here) are cherries!

I have seen that new flavour of Pepsi however.

Didn't they make a clear cola once? Would be nice to see that back...
  • Options
    BBTIMEBBTIME Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jargonizer wrote:
    Another thread dragging the already Multi Billion dollar companies into the limelight because of stupid obsessions with yet another cola?
    Where is USA, Birianibritain going to?
    As a political leader once said, "Back to basics."
    That means getting back to being British, not american, french, italian, spanish, turkish, greek, muslim, hindu, pakistani, or israeli, or am I wrong as usual?

good luck with that then. Think it'll be pretty hard to live your life that way. Only watch British TV shows, Films, listen to british Music, Read british books, drive british cars. Buy british only food and drink. Not to mention clothes and electronic equipment for the home and office. Good luck to you though. :D
  • Options
    jobbie8jobbie8 Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...Didn't they make a clear cola once? Would be nice to see that back...

I think that was TaB Clear, made by Coca-Cola, the coloured version is still around in the US.
  • Options
    trash80trash80 Posts: 21,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wish i could find RC Cola and Sarsi root beer in the UK
  • Options
    SalbatesSalbates Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't have cherry coke in any form, i'm alergic to cherries :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found some Diet Cherry Coke yesterday in a Tesco, only the 500ml bottle though. Was pleasantly surprised, very nice taste.