Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch:

Which big TV show had
    production halted for a
    fortnight for rewrites when
    Beeb bigwigs learned the season
    finale was a child suicide
    bomber storyline?

Any ideas?
  • Options
    HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    The unity/family thing does rather keep getting pushed in our faces of late .
    Not convinced on a custody battle in the offing tho . The kids are pretty well old enough to choose , other than the littlest two .
    I think it will happen in the next year but will be as low key as possible . The press might want fireworks and accusations but I think that kind of thing would be considered chavvy and common and the two parents will sort it out amicably .
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    From Popbitch:

Which big TV show had
    production halted for a
    bomber storyline?

Any ideas?

The police drama set in Victorian London?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    Nosedive wrote: »
    I see the words 'posh' and 'united' are mentioned there. Surely not.

It's meant to be them but as usual Blind Gossip is utter horse shit. There has been a huge increase of photos with him and the kids, though this started years ago just after their daughter was born so if they are in the process of divorce, they are taking their sweet ass time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Popbitch:

Which big TV show had
    production halted for a
    bomber storyline?

Any ideas?

"Big" TV show? Could it actually be one of Moffat's?
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »
    I see the words 'posh' and 'united' are mentioned there. Surely not.

This was originally posted before Batman & Sydney Bristow and Hollerback Girl & the shrub. I think it was one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Popbitch:

Which big TV show had
    production halted for a
    bomber storyline?

Any ideas?

I've changed my mind to Sam Ryan's old show. I wouldn't call it big though. Even though it's getting close to 20 seasons. It's big in that way i guess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    happyfiu wrote: »

deleted
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    This was originally posted before Batman & Sydney Bristow and Hollerback Girl & the shrub. I think it was one of them.

If it came out pre-Batman/Hollerback Girl, did they just add 'posh' to the lifestyle to trot it out as a 'new exclusive'?

As Dee123 says above, they are so embarrassingly full of horse shit.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YaffiYuk wrote: »
    Is someone planning to Bend away from their marriage? Surely not! But he has been very public with the sprogs recently

I hope they've got the wrong end of the stick because I like them as a couple/family but the clues do rather scream it from the rafters. :(
  • Options
    mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I hope they've got the wrong end of the stick because I like them as a couple/family but the clues do rather scream it from the rafters. :(

Doesn't mean it's gospel, if every one of these were true there would be another thread tracking all the "revelations". I remember the days of Victoria Whatsherfaceoldshrew in The Sun's Entertainment column saying constantly that Busted were going to split up. A year and a half later when they actually did split BOOM "You heard it here first... as I exclusively reported" etc etc.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

It only just survived the axe so I wouldn't call it big, also that would be highly historically inaccurate, not that I know how accurate that show is, but I remember a history teacher at school hating that Michael Collins film due to a car bombing, car bombings were not a thing in that era.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    From Popbitch:

Which big TV show had
    production halted for a
    bomber storyline?

Any ideas?

Ideas....
    - Nelson Mandela's show finished filming a couple of months ago...
    - The A&E drama?
  • Options
    Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sherlock?
    Are they still making Spooks?
  • Options
    Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

not made by the BBC anymore.... Amazon (Prime) pay for the production...... they've got series 4 and 5 to film...... and they showed series 3 earlier on this year.....
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posh lifestyle - that's a slightly strange term to use unless he really does have a 'posh' lifestyle - membership of Whites, the Garrick? Expensive/luxurious lifestyle would be more obvious unless they were dropping a hint.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Ideas....
    - Nelson Mandela's show finished filming a couple of months ago...
    - The A&E drama?

Good guess. Probably the Saturday night one.
  • Options
    ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr and Mrs Goldenballs? Haven't they been rumoured to be divorcing for years? They're the UK version of The Fresh Prince and Batman's Fishy Friend in that respect.
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ellesworth wrote: »
    Mr and Mrs Goldenballs? Haven't they been rumoured to be divorcing for years? They're the UK version of The Fresh Prince and Batman's Fishy Friend in that respect.

Batman's fishy friend? The Penguin?
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Popbitch:

Which big TV show had
    production halted for a
    bomber storyline?

Any ideas?

To me this sounds like it could be silent witness, but they have done a similar storyline before and it is the kind of storyline that would seem acceptable for a show like that.

However a show like Dr Who having that kind of storyline would be more controversial.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [Hollywood Street King]
    This DL blind item duo may front an “on-again-off-again” facade that stretches back more than four years, but there’s nothing Straight about this Set! Just ask Johnny Boy!

Today, our twisted two is back at playin’ like they’re all matched up again. Cast away all the smoke and mirrors and the secret Singles game they’re each playin’ is likely to become clear. Her Destiny’s dame would certainly agree!

She’s a lesbian and he’s a bisexual dude who f*cks instagram h*es & BBWs to look like he’s a stud but he’s really a f*g. ~Industry Source

Insiders say their connection is a carefully concocted cover-up made in Tinseltown and spun by top pub players, creating a safety zone where our twisted two can be their very own Special Exempt selves.

Every April, her destination becomes Dinah’s desert — where va-j-j becomes her vantage. That’s the very place where his owls fly over the Russian roulette he plays. Ask Gabriel.

The drop:
    Any guy you see her on a date with is gay. She’s a f*cking beard. She was linked to all the questionable cats in the industry. Jackie Long, Common, Brett Rather, Columbus Short and X.

A certain Sister and a Canadian rapper I'm assuming.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Batman's fishy friend? The Penguin?

Gotham the TV. batman not the movies
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotham the TV. batman not the movies

Fishy and Big Willie Style.:D

No wonder their kids are so mixed up
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollwood Street King is a gay-bashing, trans-bashing, woman-hating, racial pot-stirring website. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Hollwood Street King is a gay-bashing, trans-bashing, woman-hating, racial pot-stirring website. Yuck, yuck, yuck.

Well I got it from Blind Gossip they just took it from there.
This discussion has been closed.