Have all four GOBSHITES been working for SAS?

2»

Comments

• MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, they said last night that the losing pair would be fired next week and the apprentice would be chosen out of the winning team. So only two 'gobshites' will be doing the pretendy 'You're hired!' surprised faces!:)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mamaboogie wrote: »
    Nope, they said last night that the losing pair would be fired next week and the apprentice would be chosen out of the winning team. So only two 'gobshites' will be doing the pretendy 'You're hired!' surprised faces!:)

Yes but I think what was meant was have all four been working on a trial period for Alan Sugar?

Because usually the two finalists work on a trial period for a couple of months or so. Here there are four. So I'm not clear on how it'll work this time.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    jabegy wrote: »
    How right you are, and she should know because she's the biggest gobshite of them all :mad:

She really is. Cannot stand that woman.
    Forum Member
    Yes but I think what was meant was have all four been working on a trial period for Alan Sugar?

Because usually the two finalists work on a trial period for a couple of months or so. Here there are four. So I'm not clear on how it'll work this time.

Well next week they'll be doing the task and we'll see which of the two teams will "lose". So how could all four of them do the trial period if one of the teams will have already lost so hence have no chance of winning anyway? I thought it was quite clear that it would only be the winning pair doing the trial period.

Usually the task is just to give the final show a focus and as far as I'm aware, doesn't have any bearing on who SAS chooses to be his apprentice, but clearly this year it will decide which two does the trial period.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    Well next week they'll be doing the task and we'll see which of the two teams will "lose". So how could all four of them do the trial period if one of the teams will have already lost so hence have no chance of winning anyway? I thought it was quite clear that it would only be the winning pair doing the trial period.

Usually the task is just to give the final show a focus and as far as I'm aware, doesn't have any bearing on who SAS chooses to be his apprentice, but clearly this year it will decide which two does the trial period.

Because previously I presumed that the two finalists had been working on a trial period leading up to the time of the final task.

No it wasn't quite clear about who would be working a trial period. How can it be clear at all if the programme says absolutely zero about the subject?
    How can saying absolutely nothing whatsoever at all make anything 'quite clear'?
    Nothing's been made quite clear to me at all by the show. All I can go by is by tidbits and rumours on this forum.
    Forum Member
    :eek:

Well maybe it just made sense in my head. Never mind.
  • MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's what I thought too - two people win (do trial period with Al) and two people lose - bye bye!

Seems simple enough for me.

Just because there are 4 in the final doesn't mean they will all get a trial period.

The Apprentice is chosen out of the winning team.
    End of. (as the Badger would say!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well I don't know. I was just under the impression that the finalists did their work trial in the months leading up to the final task.

I may be wrong, and probably am, but it was just something I picked up from the forum over the last couple of years.