Video stranded on PC! (Humax 9200T Media Controller)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
Forum Member
Hi
I had to format my hard disk (don't ask!).

Before doing this, I transferred videos from HUmax 9200T to my PC using Media Controller.

Any ideas on how I can transfer video files back to the PC? Although there are options to transfer images and music, there does not appear to be an option to transfer video back . :(

Comments

• Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mic hollis wrote: »
    Before doing this, I transferred videos from HUmax 9200T to my PC using Media Controller.

Any ideas on how I can transfer video files back to the PC?

The only way to put files back on the 9200 is by connecting the disk direct to a PC and using humaxrw.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    "The only way to put files back on the 9200 is by connecting the disk direct to a PC and using humaxrw. "

Thanks very much for replying. Not sure what humaxrw is or where to fnd it (humaz read/write?). Help would be appreciated.
  • Martin LiddleMartin Liddle Posts: 3,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mic hollis wrote: »
    "The only way to put files back on the 9200 is by connecting the disk direct to a PC and using humaxrw. "

Thanks very much for replying. Not sure what humaxrw is or where to fnd it (humaz read/write?). Help would be appreciated.

Humaxrw is a utility written by a talented member of the user community (xyz321). It allows both reading and writing back of programs to a Humax 9200 disk but does require that the disk is directly connected to a PC rather than via the USB port on the 9200. See http://humaxdisk.wikispaces.com/HumaxRW
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Thank you. I'll try this.