Old software for 9150t

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
Forum Member
I'm continually annoyed by the re-scan pop-up message, and it doesn't look like Humax are in any hurry to fix it. The last software update was to fix the lockups, and introduced the pop-up and an unwanted extra feature.

Now, the lockups didn't happen (at least on my 9150t) before DSO stage 1. 9200 owners report that they don't happen after DSO stage 2.

That being so, I'd like to try reverting my 9150t to the previous software version. Does anyone know where this might be obtainable?

Comments

• Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here you'll find v14.

If you go back to v14, do a Default Setting and make sure your channel line up is correct, then reload v17 and DO NOT do a Default Setting, my guess is you'll get rid of the pop-up until you do do a Default Setting. If it works it'll probably work for the 9300 too, let me know as I have a 9200 so can't try it. :)
  • HummyownerHummyowner Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Big-les wrote: »
    Here you'll find v14.

If you go back to v14, do a Default Setting and make sure your channel line up is correct, then reload v17 and DO NOT do a Default Setting, my guess is you'll get rid of the pop-up until you do do a Default Setting. If it works it'll probably work for the 9300 too, let me know as I have a 9200 so can't try it. :)

http://www.hummy.org.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=46009&postcount=4

Posted around lunchtime yesterday would appear to confirm it is possible to get rid of pop up.
  • Big-lesBig-les Posts: 2,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hummyowner wrote: »
    http://www.hummy.org.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=46009&postcount=4

Posted around lunchtime yesterday would appear to confirm it is possible to get rid of pop up.

Well if Barry says it will work then I'll go with that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Thanks both.

In my case the pop-up started at DSO stage 2, at which time I hadn't done a default reset since loading version 17. So my plan is to try the older version first.