What exactly has Charlotte Church done to Cheryl Tweedy??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got one right at the top of her left leg but I would really need a close examination of it to comment on it :D

Must admit I wouldn't mind finding out if it tastes funny..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Cheryl last year, but this year she has let her darker side show, especially on the Xtra factor, and from the way she behaves off screen to the audience.

Hi louis, I'm interested to know about this - I think there have been occasional glimpses of Chavva/Biffa when she sulks like a little madam on the X Factor, but have not seen any backstage footage.. how has she been behaving to the audience?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think Cheryl's okay, really. I can't see any spitefulness or anything else coming from here. If I did notice anything like this, I would 'go off her'.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl's always been blunt and gobby, it's what she is known for. I don't think she's ever tried to hide it, she's always telling Simon/Louis to shut up and what not.

The thing is that The X Factor is a family show and so she can't swear or be as rude as she may want to be. So then when people see her swearing and such in 'adult' shows (e.g. her Johnation Ross interview) they think she is being fake on The X Factor :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when these old threads surface, it's so random lol

Cheryl certainly does seem to have made a few enemies.. Lily and Charlotte are both very plain girls.. coincidence?

I find it a bit bizarre how she was regarded as quite rough by a lot of people and then as soon as she starts doing the X Factor she gets seen as some sort of nation's sweetheart :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ceza wrote: »
    I love it when these old thread surface, it's so random lol

Cheryl certainly does seem to have made a few enemies.. Lily and Charlotte are both very plain girls.. coincidence?

I find it a bit bizarre how she was regarded as quite rough by a lot of people and then as soon as she starts doing the X Factor she gets seen as some sort of nation's sweetheart :confused:

To be honest I find all three of these women quite dull, without much to say of any value. Lily and Charlotte (to give them their dues) are not violent thugs. None of them are remarkable. I'd probably go for a pint with Church, as she seems the most normal/nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, musically, I prefer Girls Aloud and Lily Allen, but all of these girls are girls who are too bloody loud (vocal) in expressing their opinions ... in my opinion.

However, when it comes to 'class' and 'ability', it's no contest: Charlotte wins hands down in all categories. Lily's next; and that makes Cheryl way down the list. He's got good looks, and mass marketing appeal though, I'll give her that. But inside the vacuous shell? Not much.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if I'm right but didn't Charlotte and Lily start making bitchy comments towards Cheryl first?
    Us Geordies do not forgive or forget very easy so if Cheryl still wants nothing to do with the chav sisters then good for her.
    Cheryl is very pretty so I always think that Charlotte and Lily are jealous of her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I'm right but didn't Charlotte and Lily start making bitchy comments towards Cheryl first?
    Us Geordies do not forgive or forget very easy so if Cheryl still wants nothing to do with the chav sisters then good for her.
    Cheryl is very pretty so I always think that Charlotte and Lily are jealous of her.

With respect, Julie, this is the same line trotted out by Cheryl fans - disliking Cheryl Cole and being jealous of her are not mutually exclusive.

Whoever started the petty backstabbing/name-calling is very immature.
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilly Allen started the slagging match with Cheryl I believe by saying 'people don't want to look like her they just think they do' and calling Nicola 'the ugly one'

However a lot of the quotes from both sides of such debates are twisted by the media. For example, Cheryl is often said to have called Lilly Allen a chick with a dick but this was actually Gordon Ramsey, she just repeated it and laughed when he said it. You can even watch the actual comment here to see the full context: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPP0YZLiHg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Lilly Allen started the slagging match with Cheryl I believe by saying 'people don't want to look like her they just think they do' and calling Nicola 'the ugly one'

However a lot of the quotes from both sides of such debates are twisted by the media. For example, Cheryl is often said to have called Lilly Allen a chick with a dick but this was actually Gordon Ramsay, she just repeated it and laughed when he said it. You can even watch the actual comment here to see the full context: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPP0YZLiHg

Vile, misogynistic pig. Hate him!
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »

You can't call them two chav's and not Cheryl one too she is the queen of chav's, she even has the conviction to prove it!

Also agree with MrsBambi
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »

However a lot of the quotes from both sides of such debates are twisted by the media. For example, Cheryl is often said to have called Lilly Allen a chick with a dick but this was actually Gordon Ramsey, she just repeated it and laughed when he said it. You can even watch the actual comment here to see the full context: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPP0YZLiHg

I don't think Lily's got the right to be calling anyone. As far as I'm concerned, she'll never equal Cheryl. Lily's also got a reputation for chavvy behaviour as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    churchy is much more naturally attractive than Biffa - and as for talent, well no comment is needed.:rolleyes:

Charlotte also has her own personality, whereas Biffa is a convicted chav thug with all the charm and presence of a cabbage...
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ceza wrote: »
    I love it when these old threads surface, it's so random lol

Certainly disagree here. Cheryl is undoubtedly stunningly pretty and aesthetically correct in terms of what we are told is acceptable - very, very thin with lots of tweaks; hair extensions, thick make up and teeny tiny dresses. Lily and Charlotte are 'big' in terms of what is seen as the norm; however, IMHO, both have lovely figures and Charlotte in particular has got an exquisite face - and a very natural beauty. What Lily and Charlotte also have in abundance - which Cheryl doesn't - are personality and talent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,197
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    churchy is much more naturally attractive than Biffa - and as for talent, well no comment is needed.:rolleyes:

Charlotte also has her own personality, whereas Biffa is a convicted chav thug with all the charm and presence of a cabbage...

I agree, i just do not get all this fuss about Cheryl being gorgeous, she,s quite pretty i spose but she's far from the stunning babe she's described as in the press and with the amount of make up she wears she puts me in mind of a pantomime dame, ive seen prettier girls behind shop counters minus all the slap.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    who remembers Charlottes show on channel 4? she always slagged off the girls and called them talentless (she called Nicola ugly :mad:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tfan26 wrote: »
    who remembers Charlottes show on channel 4? she always slagged off the girls and called them talentless (she called Nicola ugly :mad:)

I don't think Charlotte's as innocent as some are making out. I've seen her show a few times and have noticed how cocky she was on certain subjects.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    I don't think Charlotte's as innocent as some are making out. I've seen her show a few times and have noticed how cocky she was on certain subjects.

agreed shes got a good voice but bitter personality
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    WickedLady wrote: »
    who comes from a family of scumbags. (Brother done for GBH or armed robbery recently I believe)

I'm no fan of Cheryl but you cant blame her brothers actions on her. My uncle robbed a bank, does that mean i should be tarred with the same brush :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mcgvil wrote: »
    I'm no fan of Cheryl but you cant blame her brothers actions on her. My uncle robbed a bank, does that mean i should be tarred with the same brush :confused:

It's the case that some people link families' crimes to one person of them families.
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people digging out really old threads about Cheryl?:confused:
    I don't give a rats about her but this is the second old thread that has been dug out.

We are not having a witch hunt on DS now are we?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Why are people digging out really old threads about Cheryl?:confused:
    I don't give a rats about her but this is the second old thread that has been dug out.

We are not having a witch hunt on DS now are we?:D

The way some people go on, I'd think so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A rare plus point for Ms Cole is she dislikes those two idiots imo
  • Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bit odd, dragging up a four-year-old thread... :confused:

As for Ms Tweedy/Mrs Cole, Ms Church and Ms Allen - wouldn't it be great if they would just shut the hell up and get on with their alleged careers? :rolleyes: