Selling house to buy iPhone 6s/iPad/Mac/Watch

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,837
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really want the latest iPhone and related devices every year so I'm thinking of selling my house and setting up an iPhone 6s/iPad/Mac/Watch fund so I can afford the new version of each every year and move back in with my mother.

I also think Apple will be releasing an Apple Car too so I can use the rest of the money to buy one of those and if they bring out a new one each year I can sell it put the money towards the next one..

Opinions?

Comments

• soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion would be - Tw*t!
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't you already do this hilarious thread yesterday or was that someone else :p
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Opinions?

things that seem hilarious in your head should sometimes stay there ?
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Didn't you already do this hilarious thread yesterday or was that someone else :p

Yep , but it was a car for a phone then, we seem to have progressed now

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2104606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »

I wondered if I had a very strange case of déjà vu for a second :D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »

Two similar threads by same OP in two days? what going on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you've got nothing productive or interesting to say, can you please go away. Shouldn't you be signing on at the JOB CENTER or shopping at Aldi back off poor jealous people.
  • PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone be jealous of someone selling their house to buy disposable gadgets?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could also try selling your kidneys.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you've got nothing productive or interesting to say, can you please go away. Shouldn't you be signing on at the JOB CENTER or shopping at Aldi back off poor jealous people.

lol :D Yes yes we are all poor and jealous because we wondered why you'd done two threads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

At least I don't have to sell my house to afford an iPhone:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From the guy who's just had their utterly vile post removed from a thread dedicated to the memory of a recently deceased forum member!
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whats your excuse for posting during the day ?
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank **** for that. Utter cretin .
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    From the guy who's just had their utterly vile post removed from a thread dedicated to the memory of a recently deceased forum member!

I'm glad I didn't see the post in question. Trolling a thread like that is truly despicable. What is wrong with some people? :(
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,149
    Forum Member
    Are you for real? I don't think you're being serious.
  • NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,149
    Forum Member

We're not jealous we have houses and phones, tablets, laptops. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a c***.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    What a c***.

Well quite! I alerted the mods almost immediately and, to their credit they pulled the offending post very quickly so fingers crossed only a tiny number of people saw it.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Well quite! I alerted the mods almost immediately and, to their credit they pulled the offending post very quickly so fingers crossed only a tiny number of people saw it.

Well done Gilbertoo i don't understand the mentality of anyone that would do something like that. Even all the usual trolls and WUMs on the forum have respected wonkey's threads.