Comments

• Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got about half way through and gave up. Obviously seems very biased, although I wonder why he sold his story to the papers? Damage control attempt? Sick of this woman.
  • Options
    WoodyWobbleUWoodyWobbleU Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    This rehashed, tiresome story about old Jordan written by this Cock-a-doodle-doo fella concerns us all er….why exactly??

How many more times has the whole country got to be bored stiff by this publicity seeking woman? Do you know what, everybody is sick to death of it. No matter how many times Katie Price tries to put the blame of her marriage breakdown onto Peter Andre it will never ever work. The whole country knows full well the whole story as seen on the documentaries that she treated Peter like a dog, she put him down publicly continuously, she insulted Peter, she humiliated him, she spoke to him like he was trash under her shoe, thought herself better than him and seems to think that she is so much more important than him that Peter saw no alternative but to leave the marriage and who can blame him. There is no man on earth who could put up with such treatment and why the hell should he put up with it? Who the hell does Katie Price think she is?

Actually, Peter Andre is the only man she has managed to treat like trash because in her other old documentaries of herself she stands in a line up totally unsure of herself waiting for Dwight to pick her out for the night or not and I seem to recall other old boyfriends of hers weren’t that into her either, she was the one waiting around for them, whether they wanted to see her or not. She never showed an ounce of respect for Peter.

It was Peter Andre who was left devastated and in pieces, never mind her coming out now saying she is or was or whatever. She soon remarried again anyway. And its her new husband I’m feeling sorry for, I don’t think there is a man on earth who could possibly live with her.

So lets not all forget the whole truth about the marriage breakdown, we can all remember the day Peter Andre walked out of that marriage a total wreck. So Katie Price can keep her put on sob story to herself, she is trying to drum up sympathy for god knows what reason while trying to put the whole blame onto Peter and as for her being a “vulnerable little girl” well…..you can all go and muse on that one for a bit as we all know the truth about that.

I’m not having any of it, she is trying to turn the tables and if a thing is said long enough then the lies will be believed in the end. And the bit where Cockerill says that they were having to sneak Katie Price out of the house and he thinks it’s a good justification to say that Jordan wasn’t having a nice time, she has to get out to drink, well….I don’t go along with sneaks, now why should Peter put up with that from his wife as well? That shows how very little she did think of Peter. Peter is well rid of her.

Now its poor old Alex who is going to get the same sort of treatment from Katie Price next. I hear she said she owns Alex now, well, we’ll all wait for the next “thrilling” instalment.

I defy any man to tame Katie Price, shes got a will and a way of her own and I’ll say it again, Peter Andre is well rid of her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm did the guy seriously liken KP to Marilyn Monroe and Madonna? PA as Guy Richie? Hahahahahahaha see this is why they entertain me, you couldn't make it up.

Now call me cynical but there is no way this was released without KP's consent so is she now telling her story through another person? A case of nobody believed me but surely they will believe my GBF, time for him to write a book.
  • Options
    wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm did the guy seriously liken KP to Marilyn Monroe and Madonna? PA as Guy Richie? Hahahahahahaha see this is why they entertain me, you couldn't make it up.

Now call me cynical but there is no way this was released without KP's consent so is she now telling her story through another person? A case of nobody believed me but surely they will believe my GBF, time for him to write a book.

Totally agree, he is on her payroll....say no more ! :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    IdiotgirleIdiotgirle Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This rehashed, tiresome story about old Jordan written by this Cock-a-doodle-doo fella concerns us all er….why exactly??

How many more times has the whole country got to be bored stiff by this publicity seeking woman? Do you know what, everybody is sick to death of it. No matter how many times Katie Price tries to put the blame of her marriage breakdown onto Peter Andre it will never ever work. The whole country knows full well the whole story as seen on the documentaries that she treated Peter like a dog, she put him down publicly continuously, she insulted Peter, she humiliated him, she spoke to him like he was trash under her shoe, thought herself better than him and seems to think that she is so much more important than him that Peter saw no alternative but to leave the marriage and who can blame him. There is no man on earth who could put up with such treatment and why the hell should he put up with it? Who the hell does Katie Price think she is?

Actually, Peter Andre is the only man she has managed to treat like trash because in her other old documentaries of herself she stands in a line up totally unsure of herself waiting for Dwight to pick her out for the night or not and I seem to recall other old boyfriends of hers weren’t that into her either, she was the one waiting around for them, whether they wanted to see her or not. She never showed an ounce of respect for Peter.

It was Peter Andre who was left devastated and in pieces, never mind her coming out now saying she is or was or whatever. She soon remarried again anyway. And its her new husband I’m feeling sorry for, I don’t think there is a man on earth who could possibly live with her.

So lets not all forget the whole truth about the marriage breakdown, we can all remember the day Peter Andre walked out of that marriage a total wreck. So Katie Price can keep her put on sob story to herself, she is trying to drum up sympathy for god knows what reason while trying to put the whole blame onto Peter and as for her being a “vulnerable little girl” well…..you can all go and muse on that one for a bit as we all know the truth about that.

I’m not having any of it, she is trying to turn the tables and if a thing is said long enough then the lies will be believed in the end. And the bit where Cockerill says that they were having to sneak Katie Price out of the house and he thinks it’s a good justification to say that Jordan wasn’t having a nice time, she has to get out to drink, well….I don’t go along with sneaks, now why should Peter put up with that from his wife as well? That shows how very little she did think of Peter. Peter is well rid of her.

Now its poor old Alex who is going to get the same sort of treatment from Katie Price next. I hear she said she owns Alex now, well, we’ll all wait for the next “thrilling” instalment.

I defy any man to tame Katie Price, shes got a will and a way of her own and I’ll say it again, Peter Andre is well rid of her.
    What a bizzare thing to say! Why should Katie Price be "tamed"? Why should any woman?
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No man can, it's not possible.
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    What a bizzare thing to say! Why should Katie Price be "tamed"? Why should any woman?

Jordan is an animal, simple.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    No man can, it's not possible.

Jordan is an animal, simple.:eek:

Mr G, you never fail to make me laugh ! :D
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »

It's obvious KP gave him her blessing with all this speil. It's funny how he is allowed to make money from her - only when it suits her because he is writing favourably about her.

With regards to the rape allegations - seriously, she really needs to drop this before she gets into trouble and another witch hunt begins. Why does she need to try and convince the public (through her friend) that it actually happened? Why not go straight to the police, no because the police would not pay her for her story :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    It's obvious KP gave him her blessing with all this speil. It's funny how he is allowed to make money from her - only when it suits her because he is writing favourably about her.

With regards to the rape allegations - seriously, she really needs to drop this before she gets into trouble and another witch hunt begins. Why does she need to try and convince the public (through her friend) that it actually happened? Why not go straight to the police, no because the police would not pay her for her story :rolleyes:

Of course it is....she would never let anyone sell a story about her unless she has an input......and again he works for her....so she will have complete say on what he is allowed to divulge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Your single was released a week ago and will never go into the top40, love...too little, too late.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I saw NOTW advert I thought it was going to be a tell all and he was no longer friends with her. Quelle Surprise! It is the complete opposite, more fool me. She must be getting a cut of the book's proceeds hence why she is happy for stuff, that we've heard before, to be splashed over the NOTW.
  • Options
    UnitybelleUnitybelle Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not this old rubbish again.

We've heard these same stories over & over & over again. It smacks of a planned, desperate PR stunt by KP.

Am sick to death of it, give us something new.

The sooner this nonsense is removed from the shelves & wrapped around a portion of cod & chips where it belongs, the better
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Unitybelle wrote: »
    Not this old rubbish again.

We've heard these same stories over & over & over again. It smacks of a planned, desperate PR stunt by KP.

Am sick to death of it, give us something new.

The sooner this nonsense is removed from the shelves & wrapped around a portion of cod & chips where it belongs, the better

I quite agree with you!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the friends of KP and this make up guy's "friends" who on earth is going to want to buy his book ? He is a a "make up" artist...to KP....no other worthwhile celebs so who would want to read it anyway ? :confused:
  • Options
    Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get the violins out.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick_DK wrote: »
    Get the violins out.
    Your preferred cudgel?:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idiotgirle wrote: »
    What a well reasoned and well though out response. :rolleyes: Are you this misogynistic about other strong women?

Strong women? KP isn't strong she's just a nasty individual.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't usually post on these Jordan threads (do love reading them though :D) but I have to say that I'm sick of hearing her get called 'strong'.

For a start she can't got 5 minutes without having a man in her life, they're so interchangeable she should have a revolving door instead of a front door. She doesn't seem to be able to live by herself with her kids. Another man is brought straight in to replace the departed.

'Strong' does not mean demeaning someone else constantly (e.g. Andre). Would we call a man strong who did this to a woman? Definitely not. When I saw her and Alex on the Alan Carr show Alex seemed to be waiting for her permission to talk! She completely dominated the proceedings. Yet when he'd been on by himself after winning Big Bro he was chatty and rather nice. Escape now Alex while you still have you dignity and self-respect intact.

Strong isn't being bitchy and accusing of jealousy any other woman who dares say you're not perfect - that's just plain nasty. And I noticed it was always women she attacked e.g. Carol McGiffin and Coleen Nolan - behind their backs of course.

As for the News of the World articles - I haven't summoned the energy to read them yet but as they're by one of her best friends they're going to be flattering aren't they?

It's a shame because when she first did I'm A Celebrity I was quite surprised at how much I liked her. She seemed a decent person. She also looked a lot more natural. Time it seems has made her nasty, cynical and plastic. Unless she was always like that and hid it well.
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Nothing really to discuss, Gary's piece is nothing new, and the said photo, has been shown, and repeatedly touted as the reason for the split. Whilst I acknowledge Gary is on Kati'e's payroll, it is a fair enough account, and does not bash Andre to hell really.

If this was the reason for the split, then it is rather pathetic, and just confims my opinion of him, sulky manipulative man, but as he is never revealing his reason for leaving, but I do love my kids etc etc, we will never know.

Its done with now, and any negative response to Katie on this, like the article itself, has all been done before, said before.

Be interesting to see if there is a response from the Andre camp, but doubt there will be, unless any of it is is libellous, then we will hear the lawyers have been called.

They are divorced now, doing other things,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    It is done now, so why is this person trying to make money out of the divorce of someone who he claims is his closest friend without any thought for the children involved - and, I might add, over a year after the event just when things were getting better.
    Gary is very naive if he believes that Pete left because of one photo. After all, they had tried marriage counselling a year earlier so things had been bad for a long time - the horrendous situation was well-documented on their show too.
    It is strange that Katie should have said the same things last week - I suppose it is an attempt at damage limitation, but I will be surprised if it works.
    It is no wonder that things didn't work with hangers-on like that - what business is it of Gary where Pete and Katie went out to eat - was he always there when they were married as well. I wonder how many people Pete actually had in that marriage - it seems there was his mother-in-law, Gary plus partner to name just three.
    I do not believe that either have really moved on - I can't think of anyone else who would wear their ex-husbands wedding ring at their second marriage, albeit as a bracelet but the message to Alex is the same.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It is done now, so why is this person trying to make money out of the divorce of someone who he claims is his closest friend without any thought for the children involved - and, I might add, over a year after the event just when things were getting better.
    Gary is very naive if he believes that Pete left because of one photo. After all, they had tried marriage counselling a year earlier so things had been bad for a long time - the horrendous situation was well-documented on their show too.
    It is strange that Katie should have said the same things last week - I suppose it is an attempt at damage limitation, but I will be surprised if it works.
    It is no wonder that things didn't work with hangers-on like that - what business is it of Gary where Pete and Katie went out to eat - was he always there when they were married as well. I wonder how many people Pete actually had in that marriage - it seems there was his mother-in-law, Gary plus partner to name just three.
    I do not believe that either have really moved on - I can't think of anyone else who would wear their ex-husbands wedding ring at their second marriage, albeit as a bracelet but the message to Alex is the same.

Agree totally with the bolded bit. I might be a bit naive but I can't understand why a photo of KP wth an openly gay man would cause the end of a marriage...
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes got a book coming out.. its a publicity grabber no more no less.

Peter was right to leave Katie look at how much happier he is, shes a self obessed whiney bitch who thinks everyone should kiss her arse and has no concept of how the biritsh public really view her as shes surrounded by arse kissers like Gary "talented make up artist"?? yeah right he makes every single woman he makes over look like a drag queen.

Katie spoke to Peter like he was a peice of dirt, something she had no respect for, as she does to her Mum and numerous people around her i'm just surprised he took it for so long. When the popularity runs out and the money shes going to be a very lonely 50yr old woman probably drinking herself to an early grave.

No Peters not perfect either and no i dont like the way EITHER of them sell every aspect of their lives including their children for publicity but she to me, has become vile, a caricature of herself.
  • Options
    DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nemesisis wrote: »
    I really hate it when any one starts a thread and then says discuss!!!!! :mad::mad:

why?? isnt that the whole idea?:confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comparing Jordan to Madonna and Monroe - the world truly has gone mad
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Hi Mr G :)