Comments

• j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And you think her memories are rozy?...its a two way street
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite agree which is why it's best for both of them to seek happiness elsewhere. Their marriage produced two beautiful children but didn't seem to meet either of their needs. I think children can adapt to new living arrangements as long as they feel loved but if their parents are unhappy they can blame themselves.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor wee Peteybabes.:cry::cry:

How will he cope knowing that his ex has moved on?
    Another 'I love my kids' is his only option.:yawn:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think him and Emily are well suited at all. Having watched KP & PA on previous shows, their combined vulgarity seemed to suit them both - he did genuinely seem happier and more at ease when he was dry humping KP on screen as oppose to his interactions with Emily which seem very forced. She's good for his image; a trainee doctor from 'good stock' is certainly better than pneumatic glamma girls (as others have already said).
    Now I have this image of PA dry humping Emily while she absent-mindedly plays with her hair.

Brain bleach please:eek:!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd say she's done anything but.

Marrying her latest 'beau' after only 8 weeks of his acquaintance, would suggest to me that she is still very much obsessed with Pete and wanting to get his attention.

I loathe both of them - but in the case of the kids - I would be very concerned if I were him that my children's new father figure barely knows them and hardly seems like classic 'good dad' material.:mad:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Won't be long before Andre complains about the kids witnessing some kind of sex act
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jesus wept :mad: just how should he "cope" with yet another random, stranger moving into his children's home????
    The fact that he says he loves his kids appears to upset you and that behaviour doesn't????????????

Do you actually think for one nano second that he gives a stuff about her, even if the delusional theory is correct that she has "moved on" :rolleyes:

It really does not seem to matter how low and how detrimental her behaviour is as long as a cheap dig can be got out of it.

Unbelievable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus wept :mad: just how should he "cope" with yet another random, stranger moving into his children's home????
    The fact that he says he loves his kids appears to upset you and that behaviour doesn't????????????

Do you actually think for one nano second that he gives a stuff about her, even if the delusional theory is correct that she has "moved on" :rolleyes:

It really does not seem to matter how low and how detrimental her behaviour is as long as a cheap dig can be got out of it.

Unbelievable.

No It doesn't upset me at all.:)

Why are you getting all wound up about my opinion that Peteybabes is a media-**** though?:D

I give my opinion..........you give yours.

Peteybabes is the subject dear...........not me.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd say she's done anything but.

Marrying her latest 'beau' after only 8 weeks of his acquaintance, would suggest to me that she is still very much obsessed with Pete and wanting to get his attention.

I loathe both of them - but in the case of the kids - I would be very concerned if I were him that my children's new father figure barely knows them and hardly seems like classic 'good dad' material.:mad:

You're right.I take it back.:)
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Unbelievable.

I agree. If I were him, I think I would be looking at sole custody right about now.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. If I were him, I think I would be looking at sole custody right about now.

I agree. If I were him, I would be concerned that the kids mother has no problem moving a virtual stranger in as the latest step daddy.
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh.My.Days. :D:D we agree, we agree!! :eek: LOL, I'm savouring the moment it may never happen again. :p

I think he should too...there will be many,many more of these strangers being brought into their home.....they are better off elsewhere and she can continue to grace them with her presence like a visiting aunt ...which imo she does now anyway. but at least they won't be so exposed to these revolving door randomers.
    I would be worried sick if I were him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. If I were him, I would be concerned that the kids mother has no problem moving a virtual stranger in as the latest step daddy.
    Oh.My.Days. :D:D we agree, we agree!! :eek: LOL, I'm savouring the moment it may never happen again. :p

I think he should too...there will be many,many more of these strangers being brought into their home.....they are better off elsewhere and she can continue to grace them with her presence like a visiting aunt ...which imo she does now anyway. but at least they won't be so exposed to these revolving door randomers.
    I would be worried sick if I were him.

I have to agree with all of you... she is deliberately arching her back and pushing her stomach out to spark pregnancy rumours... she only looks happy in the pictures by herself or with her mum... this is a reaction to the fact PA is still more popular and talked about than her... LP got more column inches after their break-up than she did... promotions for her tat is not getting the publicity she depends on to sell the stuff... she is desperately trying to cling to her infamy with little or no regard to three very important people... did she leave PA to tell them before the kids at school could again?

I didn't believe this marriage was real initially because I just could not conceive that she would be so utterly selfish as to introduce another new man into her children's lives so quickly... I am still flabbergasted that she has... this action has led me to wonder if this relationship between PA and Emily is leading towards marriage because I cannot think of anything else that would make her do something this completely stupid.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I have to agree with all of you... she is deliberately arching her back and pushing her stomach out to spark pregnancy rumours... she only looks happy in the pictures by herself or with her mum... this is a reaction to the fact PA is still more popular and talked about than her... LP got more column inches after their break-up than she did... promotions for her tat is not getting the publicity she depends on to sell the stuff... she is desperately trying to cling to her infamy with little or no regard to three very important people... did she leave PA to tell them before the kids at school could again?

I didn't believe this marriage was real initially because I just could not conceive that she would be so utterly selfish as to introduce another new man into her children's lives so quickly... I am still flabbergasted that she has... this action has led me to wonder if this relationship between PA and Emily is leading towards marriage because I cannot think of anything else that would make her do something this completely stupid.

I have been wondering that too. I was thinking maybe the kids have told her that PA and Emily have been talking about marriage...and she had to make sure she got in first.

I don't think she would be able to handle Pete getting married if she was on her own.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Completely agree LAO. There has to be something that has made her rush into this latest disaster. Even she isn't stupid enough to actually think this is a good idea, surely? This HAS to be about revenge, making a point, giving a massive FU to someone doesn't it?

I honestly think PA getting engaged to Emily (or anyone else for that matter) would send her over the edge.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I have been wondering that too. I was thinking maybe the kids have told her that PA and Emily have been talking about marriage...and she had to make sure she got in first.

I don't think she would be able to handle Pete getting married if she was on her own.

Frankly, that would have to be the worst possible reason for her getting married. I really hope not for her sake, it's just too sad to contemplate, and it says something very worrying about KP's mental state.

I know she's her own worst enemy but I just find something really sad about the idea that she's so screwed up that pride would cloud her judgement to this degree. Better that it's just for publicity than some bizarre comfort blanket because she can't handle the idea of her ex finding happiness with someone else.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Frankly, that would have to be the worst possible reason for her getting married. I really hope not for her sake, it's just too sad to contemplate, and it says something very worrying about KP's mental state.

I know she's her own worst enemy but I just find something really sad about the idea that she's so screwed up that pride would cloud her judgement to this degree. Better that it's just for publicity than some bizarre comfort blanket because she can't handle the idea of her ex finding happiness with someone else.

It's just a thought and of course I could be totally wrong. It just seems totally bizarre behaviour, even for her.

I've been concerned about KP's mental state for quite a while now, she seems like a woman on the edge to me..and although im not a fan of hers I would get absolutely no pleasure from watching her go over the edge.

I really wish she would get the help that she so obviously needs, for her own sake and more importantly for her children's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Have to agree with you here. If it is the case that she would be screwed up by PA marrying Emily, then that is sad and she has my empathy, as a human being, which she is underneath the media **** exterior.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol...this has turned into a Peter Andre appreciation thread now haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wondered if she'd got wind that Pete and Emily might announce their engagement after his birthday in Feb and so had to act at breakneck speed to trump him and make it all about her. I don't think it's likely that they'll marry imminently as Emily would need to finish off her degree and further training first but I do think they're headed that way.

I feel sorry for Kate as they're not the actions of a well woman but find it impossible to separate out the human emotion from the business woman concerned for her brand. I think she knows she'll never better him on that front because her career has plummeted without him but was she really happy together? He's teetotal, anti-drugs, disliked her horsey-crowd - they'll both be happier with more compatible partners so I hope she can find a way to let go if she is still obsessing about him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol...this has turned into a Peter Andre appreciation thread now haha

Yes wonders will never cease! Don't suppose it will last long though ....
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Now PA features in many magazine covers this week, as notice it at newsagent :rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I wondered if she'd got wind that Pete and Emily might announce their engagement after his birthday in Feb and so had to act at breakneck speed to trump him and make it all about her. I don't think it's likely that they'll marry imminently as Emily would need to finish off her degree and further training first but I do think they're headed that way.

I feel sorry for Kate as they're not the actions of a well woman but find it impossible to separate out the human emotion from the business woman concerned for her brand. I think she knows she'll never better him on that front because her career has plummeted without him but was she really happy together? He's teetotal, anti-drugs, disliked her horsey-crowd - they'll both be happier with more compatible partners so I hope she can find a way to let go if she is still obsessing about him.

Why are you trying to yet again paint him as something he's not? Teetotal?? Teetotal my arse. I can off the top of my head recall loads of incidents of him drinking alcohol, and him talking about feeling wrecked because he had a late night/long weekend. Google is your friend (but not Pete's in this case.)

Not that it would surprise me that he'd claim to be teetotal just to make himself look saintly and responsible. As he does with so many other things. ;)
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Now PA features in many magazine covers this week, as notice it at newsagent :rolleyes:

Really?, oh dear..........It should be all about her, shouldn't it, she's the one that got married :rolleyes:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Really?, oh dear..........It should be all about her, shouldn't it, she's the one that got married :rolleyes:

Yep as they were about his reactions, I don't know what CAN are playing, but its sounds like KP are private person! lol