I don't believe that this is the same person

CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So, I like to look around hair websites for ideas and I came across this particular site that shows transformations

Her hair is very similar in length to mine and I actually saved the before for 'ideas'for next time I go to the hair dressers

but I swear it's not the same person

Intrigued as to whether it's just me or not :kitty: it's ridiculous isn't it?

before
[img][/img]http://www.datatube.eu/rssfile1412/lt14120284337123.jpg

after
lt14120284341607.jpg

lt1412028434220.jpg

Comments

• Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only see one person in that picture. So I'm confused as to what you're asking OP. Same person as who? :confused:

ETA. Ah, you've added more links. I don't know if it is the same person. But if it is she looks a million times worse in the "after" pictures.
  • CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only see one person in that picture. So I'm confused as to what you're asking OP. Same person as who? :confused:

ETA. Ah, you've added more links.

Damn, you're quick

>:(
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The second one is after the borg queen conversion.
  • QT 3.14QT 3.14 Posts: 1,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like she's had a stroke in that second picture.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Second photo is horrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    QT 3.14 wrote: »
    Looks like she's had a stroke in that second picture.

And carried right on applying her lipstick...
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you on a lesbian hairdresser dating website? Niche.
  • CaptainObvious_CaptainObvious_ Posts: 3,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on a lesbian hairdresser dating website? Niche.

probably, but I'm not there for the 'lesbian hairdressers'

..honest!

google brings up some interesting results sometimes
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as it was the before pictures you were looking at for ideas.

She looks awful after.:o
  • TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect that part of the transformation was done after the photos were taken.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The removal of eyebrows can alter a face rather drastically. :D

One of my friends once shaved his eyebrows off during his punk days. In spite of knowing him since we were nine, I didn't recognise him when he walked in. Not until he spoke. I didn't like his new look at all.

Anyway, the model in the After photos has lipstick outlined outside her lips, and hasn't painted her eyebrows. Those and the hairdo are probably what makes her look so different from the Before photo.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having looked at the after pics I am surprised she hasn't been on to one of those No Win No Fee lawyers on ITV.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    The removal of eyebrows can alter a face rather drastically. :D

One of my friends once shaved his eyebrows off during his punk days. In spite of knowing him since we were nine, I didn't recognise him when he walked in. Not until he spoke. I didn't like his new look at all.

Anyway, the model in the After photos has lipstick outlined outside her lips, and hasn't painted her eyebrows. Those and the hairdo are probably what makes her look so different from the Before photo.
    Many times growing up I was asked if I had eyebrows, because mine are pure white and you really can't see them. I colour them in every day just to give definition to my face, otherwise it's a very big forehead I have :D

As to the pictures, amazing difference! I think she's really attractive in the first picture and I love her hair, lovely eyes too! The second/third pictures, not so much :D
  • SaturnVSaturnV Posts: 11,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you sure the haven't mixed up the before and after pictures?
    Transformations are usually a good thing.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, I like to look around hair websites for ideas and I came across this particular site that shows transformations

Her hair is very similar in length to mine and I actually saved the before for 'ideas'for next time I go to the hair dressers

before

after
    lt14120284341607.jpg

lt1412028434220.jpg

She looks to have the same shaped nose. The eyes are blue as well. I can't be sure though.
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    She doesn't look like the same person at all, what a terrible transformation, it's awful. She can't possibly have liked it, whether it was her or some other girl.
  • Bedlam_maidBedlam_maid Posts: 5,921
    Forum Member
    I think it's the same person. In the first photo the eyebrows are drawn on, the hair is dyed red and she is smiling prettily with pink lipstick on. Second picture - no eyebrows, shaved hair, lips puckered and hugely painted bright red and an angry expession.
  • JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member

before

after
    lt14120284341607.jpg

lt1412028434220.jpg
    She's had her eyebrows shaved off too, rubbish hairdresser, if you ask me...
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jarryhack wrote: »
    She doesn't look like the same person at all, what a terrible transformation, it's awful. She can't possibly have liked it, whether it was her or some other girl.

I agree. She looked much better in the before shots. In my opinion, she's ruined her looks with this disaster.
  • deans6571deans6571 Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member

before

after
    lt14120284341607.jpg

lt1412028434220.jpg

......holy MOLY :o:o:o

She actually looks quite nice in the 'before' pics however I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole in the 'after' pics :p