Options

Ms Minogue Tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think Danni will be on x factor next year, the ruck stories between her and simon are genuine i think, this week danni chose not to attend simons after show party after the NTA's she went somewhere else, last night reached fever pitch with the comments over daniel and rather than retaliate I think danni knows when to give up gracefully. I suspect simons making it that difficult now that once this seasons over danni will say no if asked to do it again. its a shame really as danni is a good mentor but i suspect once simons got a hate on thats it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    tenchgirl wrote: »
    I dont think Danni will be on x factor next year, the ruck stories between her and simon are genuine i think, this week danni chose not to attend simons after show party after the NTA's she went somewhere else, last night reached fever pitch with the comments over daniel and rather than retaliate I think danni knows when to give up gracefully. I suspect simons making it that difficult now that once this seasons over danni will say no if asked to do it again. its a shame really as danni is a good mentor but i suspect once simons got a hate on thats it.

Dannii had to get up really early to open a new next store the next day, that was why she didnt go. I hope Dannii comes back next year but she doesnt need the show to be happy.
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cs1992 wrote: »
    Dannii had to get up really early to open a new next store the next day, that was why she didnt go. .

yet she went to another party, sorry that doest wash with me, if she was booked to do something early the next day and for example thought ok ill do 2 hours partying and call it a night because i have to get up early it doesnt really matter whos party she went to. The fact that she chose not to attend simons spoke volumes and reinforces the various stories about them not getting on, which was obvious last night when they started on daniel (good or not). I like danni shes quiet and gets on with the job but i feel the open hostility towards her from simon is growing and becomming blatently obvious, she looks uncomfortable now and the rest of pannel are ignoring her too even tho louis throws the odd comment her way. Unless relations between them all drasticlly improves i still think danni wont be back she doesnt need to go to work everyday to be treated with contempt i feel eminates from simon.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cs1992 wrote: »
    Dannii had to get up really early to open a new next store the next day, that was why she didnt go. I hope Dannii comes back next year but she doesnt need the show to be happy.

True and I don't think Simon hates her. He just wants drama for the show (for ratings) and he really doesn't want her to win :p. He just signed her up for AGT series 3 in Au.

And yeah, I hope she does come back if she wants to, but she'll be happy whatever happens on the X Factor.