flat pack furniture?

tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i said this last night on the forum.

now i see it has been said on the main page of ds with the big bro photos...

i really do think that it is flat pack furniture that is in those big crates!! lol

it could be like a contineous task throughout the season..lol

Comments

• RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would think they'd want to build their beds as quick as possible though :D Rather than doing it in separate parts :/
  • tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RiDsTeR wrote: »
    I would think they'd want to build their beds as quick as possible though :D Rather than doing it in separate parts :/

i was saying like if there was 3 beds in those crates lol would be hilarious...

or even sleepingbags or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tellmeall wrote: »
    i was saying like if there was 3 beds in those crates lol would be hilarious...

or even sleepingbags or something.

Funny you said that I was just going to post that it is possibly sleeping bags, or lilo's, great minds so they say :D
  • tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny you said that I was just going to post that it is possibly sleeping bags, or lilo's, great minds so they say :D

it could be awesome!!

would also mean that they dont get to sleep as early as they usually do..lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tellmeall wrote: »
    it could be awesome!!

would also mean that they dont get to sleep as early as they usually do..lol

Yes i agree, can you imagine it .....lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    It might be something like that, yes. Might be fun if it doesn't go on to long, I don't want to watch a load of hms poring over flat pack instructions for months.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they are given any booze, as they usually are on Launch night, can you imagine them trying to put the beds together? It will be a shambles. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good grief. It's boring enough having to build flat pack yourself without watching strangers do it! :D Please not a task!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I think capsule beds like they have in Japan would be interesting.... or futons.

Looking at all the 'nature' images on the wall though... I do have a feeling it will be camp beds and sleeping bags :P