Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    He was back on today putting up a picture of the snow. He was happy to reply to the person that asked about the photo but as soon as the Japan series was brought up he stopped replying. What a git. He hasn't answered anyone on the subject.

Because it's not happening!!!
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    That's why the few of us are still his 'friends' on Facebook need to keep badgering him about this. I mean there's little point staying friends with him, all he does is play bingo anyway.

Though the other day he did ask his friends to send him a 'gem of generosity' as part of a game which is quite funny coming from him.
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep at it, those of you who are still on his friends list. Is it still close to 5000 people? He didn't accept me even when I pretended to be from New Zealand at the height of the folly from down under.
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mehitabel wrote: »
    Keep at it, those of you who are still on his friends list. Is it still close to 5000 people? He didn't accept me even when I pretended to be from New Zealand at the height of the folly from down under.

He's got 4,858 so I don't know if he's been removing people, or if folk have just gotten bored of nothing happening (not that anything does ever happen in Chawnerville).

I think I'm going to watch the last two episodes of series 2 later. Watched episodes 5&6 last night. Emma going to army bootcamp, Phil and Aud going dancing, Audrey's 'wee' problem, Sam having surgery and Aud punching her in the stomach, Aud at the horse sanctuary, Great Yarmouth with Aud on the kiddies horse etc. Brings a tear to your eye.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've only just thought to check again, having created my fake profile about four months ago (when I got 'busted' by the infamous Muriel using my usual UK one which she cross-referenced with DS!) but he's accepted me on my new one (I did lay it on with a trowel, though!). There's nothing to link me with DS this time, so hopefully I'll be allowed to stay just in case it gets interesting... but just to make sure, II don't intend sticking my head above the parapet and conversing with Mr Chawner directly, as that's probably what got me into trouble last time! This time it's purely on the outside, looking in, and posting updates here if no one else does!

He can only have accepted me because the list dropped below 5,000 - that's why I never bothered checking until now, and I hadn't been checking the thread much recently, but having just read that his friend list had dropped down enough to make room for more I thought I'd check on the off-chance, and there I am (in my alter-ego state!).

But, as others have said, not really much being said, so quite boring really. But at least I have a reason to check again now from time to time... I'm amazed I could even remember the fake sign-in details I'd created, though, it was so long ago!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only just thought to check again, having created my fake profile about four months ago (when I got 'busted' by the infamous Muriel using my usual UK one which she cross-referenced with DS!) but he's accepted me on my new one (I did lay it on with a trowel, though!). There's nothing to link me with DS this time, so hopefully I'll be allowed to stay just in case it gets interesting... but just to make sure, II don't intend sticking my head above the parapet and conversing with Mr Chawner directly, as that's probably what got me into trouble last time! This time it's purely on the outside, looking in, and posting updates here if no one else does!

He can only have accepted me because the list dropped below 5,000 - that's why I never bothered checking until now, and I hadn't been checking the thread much recently, but having just read that his friend list had dropped down enough to make room for more I thought I'd check on the off-chance, and there I am (in my alter-ego state!).

But, as others have said, not really much being said, so quite boring really. But at least I have a reason to check again now from time to time... I'm amazed I could even remember the fake sign-in details I'd created, though, it was so long ago!

Hi Jersey! I was wondering where you were! Phil doesn't really do much except play games on FB all day long. It's actually quite boring.

Watched the last two episodes of series 2 tonight. I thought you would all like this screenshot as a reminder :) (maybe mild nsfw or if you're eating)
  • MehitabelMehitabel Posts: 936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep bugging him about the Japanese Reality Show. Ask him if his lack of response means that it has been postposed for now. That gives him an out. We'll know that postponed actually means cancelled or never was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep bugging him about the Japanese Reality Show. Ask him if his lack of response means that it has been postposed for now. That gives him an out. We'll know that postponed actually means cancelled or never was.

I hope he doesn't check this thread and work out who is messaging him :D Noone even seems to be leaving malicious messages for him anymore (which I am sure noone on this thread has ever done) which really shows that he's done for.

I was watching the episode where Sam had a boyfriend and Phil's behaviour was disgusting. "He just wants you for the fame", "He's only after one thing", "He'll be battering you around", "I feel betrayed", "Oh so you're off to live with him are you??" etc etc. There is something seriously wrong with this man. It's okay for him to meet Aud through a Lonely Hearts column, but not for Sam to discover herself? I can see exactly where Sam gets her behaviour from, and I think in certain ways, she is very much like a child mentally, even moreso than Emma. Any normal parent would of course be a bit concerned that their child had met someone online, but I don't think they would have went all out the way he did, making it all about himself and how she's turned her back on the whole family. Saying that her boyfriend was probably battering her, forcing her to do stuff, ruling over her etc. Excuse me Phil, sounds pretty familiar don't you think???? :mad:
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Jersey! I was wondering where you were! Phil doesn't really do much except play games on FB all day long. It's actually quite boring.

Watched the last two episodes of series 2 tonight. I thought you would all like this screenshot as a reminder :) (maybe mild nsfw or if you're eating)

Nice to be missed, lol! Although I think we do cross on other boards as well. I'm a bit all or nothing with time to go on DS - some days are manic, others less so, so I have flurries of lots of activity and then periods of very little!

But that's called 'work' and fitting in 'housework', 'cooking' and 'cleaning' rather than sitting on the laptop all day - several concepts alien to the subjects of our discussions on this board!

I daren't ask about the Japanese thing on FB yet - I've only just got back on his list and don't want to get chucked off again so soon - but you're right he hasn't said anything of any interest in ages.

Talking of the infamous Muriel who defended them so avidly and busted me and few others and got us unfriended, is she still around on his FB page?
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to be missed, lol! Although I think we do cross on other boards as well. I'm a bit all or nothing with time to go on DS - some days are manic, others less so, so I have flurries of lots of activity and then periods of very little!

But that's called 'work' and fitting in 'housework', 'cooking' and 'cleaning' rather than sitting on the laptop all day - several concepts alien to the subjects of our discussions on this board!

I daren't ask about the Japanese thing on FB yet - I've only just got back on his list and don't want to get chucked off again so soon - but you're right he hasn't said anything of any interest in ages.

Talking of the infamous Muriel who defended them so avidly and busted me and few others and got us unfriended, is she still around on his FB page?

Hi jersey - may I ask who muriel is and what the busted thing is all about ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Ermm Mad Muriel, Muriel Creighton I think is a Chawner obsessed nurse with spelling and grammar at least as bad as a Chawner if not worse. She vociferously defends the Chawners and hates digitalspy.

It was quite entertaining at the time. Then there was that petition with all the funny comments including someone pretending to be Muriel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil's back and telling everyone to have a good weekend. I quote from a comment he left someone:
    Hi Paula we are ok Emma is not to good charismas was very quiet you take care xx

Charismas? CHARISMAS? Oh and Emma not being well again, is that seriously a surprise? :yawn: ;) :rolleyes:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil's back and telling everyone to have a good weekend. I quote from a comment he left someone:

Charismas? CHARISMAS? Oh and Emma not being well again, is that seriously a surprise? :yawn: ;) :rolleyes:

Charisma? Our Phil has plenty of that doesn't he? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charisma? Our Phil has plenty of that doesn't he? :D

I was waiting on someone saying that Salty! :D
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: the lack of Pa Chawner's facebook messages meant this thread dropped to page 2 :eek:

Someone should tell him, he'd hate to think his star was waning ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    New Alicia photo and message.

To Alicia just to let you know we all miss you and we are all thinking off you hope you are getting on at school ok love granddad grandma auntie Samantha and auntie Emma xxxx
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New Alicia photo and message.

To Alicia just to let you know we all miss you and we are all thinking off you hope you are getting on at school ok love granddad grandma auntie Samantha and auntie Emma xxxx

Spelling is improving, punctuation is still a mystery!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why he bothers to leave messages on FB. I presume because it is the laziest option. I'm sure his granddaughter will really appreciate a half-hearted comment left on FB for 5,000 supposed friends to see him wallowing in self pity. "Ooooh Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!"

This shouldn't have come to this. I know Kim, who is Phil's granddaughter's mother occasionally posts here, and I know from personal experience that sometimes, the best thing to do is get the hell away from people like that, but he really doesn't know how to behave like a human being, never mind an adult. It's probably best for their granddaughter to be nowhere near them for now :mad:
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why he bothers to leave messages on FB. I presume because it is the laziest option. I'm sure his granddaughter will really appreciate a half-hearted comment left on FB for 5,000 supposed friends to see him wallowing in self pity. "Ooooh Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!"

This shouldn't have come to this. I know Kim, who is Phil's granddaughter's mother occasionally posts here, and I know from personal experience that sometimes, the best thing to do is get the hell away from people like that, but he really doesn't know how to behave like a human being, never mind an adult. It's probably best for their granddaughter to be nowhere near them for now :mad:

I think he posts on f/b so all his 'friends' on there will read it and say ' oh poor Phil, fancy keeping his granddaughter away from them all, how cruel'.Where as we know that her Mother has very good reasons for not letting the Chawns see her, unfortunately Phil will never realise that because, as we all know, 'IT'S NOT HIS FAULT!'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on Sam's FB (is possibly) taking the absolute piss on Sam's page. Both comments on the same day earlier on in the month.

"i love you babe and always x x x x x "

"marry me babe please i love u and i always will . hope u r ok and family x x x x"

Not that she'll reply to them :D I wonder if Phizzle has fizzled over yet, even if it is someone avin a larf ;)
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on Sam's FB (is possibly) taking the absolute piss on Sam's page. Both comments on the same day earlier on in the month.

"i love you babe and always x x x x x "

"marry me babe please i love u and i always will . hope u r ok and family x x x x"

Not that she'll reply to them :D I wonder if Phizzle has fizzled over yet, even if it is someone avin a larf ;)

Was it Phil...? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »

Can't be Phil - he posted it on Sam's page! He would definitely have posted that on Emma's :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't be Phil - he posted it on Sam's page! He would definitely have posted that on Emma's :D

Lol no it wasn't Phil :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D My first reaction.
    It totally sounds like his style! :eek: Sam might have dared to try internet dating again so he can pretend to be chatting her up to keep someone eligible away. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody Hell, I was just out getting my lunch and I seen that Lambert and Butler are £7.19 a packet! Well that's what was printed on the packet, so could even have been an offer. How does someone like Emma have that kind of money to throw away?!?! :eek: My eye she doesn't claim benefits. She'll be claiming everything she can.