A
2%
ShaunIOW 1 vote
B
10%
RichmondBlueJMTDfamilyguy8904dazc 4 votes
C
41%
MandarkLisa.ByakutzApple_CrumbleihatemarmiteO'Neillsparkie70EPY[Deleted User][Deleted User]GoldenBoy81Tom-Bennett.Dandemrory rTrmcg5Steveaustin316 16 votes
D
20%
LostFoolShaunIOWswaydogBWBIDHXela Mmadman0[Deleted User][Deleted User] 8 votes
E
7%
-Bandit-Fizzee Rascal[Deleted User] 3 votes
F
5%
cantosTerry N 2 votes
G
10%
SattregaGet Den Wattsollie1004Polly11 4 votes
H
2%
ShaunIOW 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    DandemDandem Posts: 13,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C
    For me, Group C.
  • Options
    rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    C
    Yes C, any of them can qualify.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B
    I think groups B, D, and G look the toughest in my opinion. I'm not sure if that makes them the hardest to predict, but I voted B.
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D
    Because Italy are so unpredictable in the group rounds, I would say Group D.
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C
    Xela M wrote: »
    Because Italy are so unpredictable in the group rounds, I would say Group D.

I would have thought Group D was one of the more predictable groups as Italy and Uruguay look too strong for England and Costa Rica don't stand a chance of qualifying.
  • Options
    Xela MXela M Posts: 4,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D
    I would have thought Group D was one of the more predictable groups as Italy and Uruguay look too strong for England and Costa Rica don't stand a chance of qualifying.

Hmmm... Given that Italy failed to get out of the group in 2010 and didn't exactly shine against Ireland, I'd say anything is possible
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    C
    Xela M wrote: »
    Hmmm... Given that Italy failed to get out of the group in 2010 and didn't exactly shine against Ireland, I'd say anything is possible
    Italy also won the World Cup back in 2006 and Uruguay reached the semis last time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B
    I wouldn't have thought group C was that difficult to predict ? Colombia and Ivory Coast for me.
  • Options
    SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    G
    Tempted to say Group B but I'm going with Group G. Both the USA and Ghana are more than capable of making it very, very difficult for Germany and Portugal.
  • Options
    LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,659
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D
    I still want to know who France bribed to get that easy draw.
  • Options
    MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    C
    I wouldn't have thought group C was that difficult to predict ? Colombia and Ivory Coast for me.
    You may not fancy Greece but the fact that they qualified implies that they have a pretty decent squad at the moment. It's tough for Europe's second string sides to qualify for major tournaments these days. As for Japan, they're probably the outsiders on paper but their athleticism mixed with decent ability could get them through. Also Colombia and Ivory Coast are well known for flopping over the years. Wide open.

The other group that is pretty open is H. Belgium and Russia will be the faves but South Korea is Asia's best team and Algeria will be filled with experienced French league players as always, so will be no pushovers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B
    Mandark wrote: »
    You may not fancy Greece but the fact that they qualified implies that they have a pretty decent squad at the moment. It's tough for Europe's second string sides to qualify for major tournaments these days. As for Japan, they're probably the outsiders on paper but their athleticism mixed with decent ability could get them through. Also Colombia and Ivory Coast are well known for flopping over the years. Wide open.

The other group that is pretty open is H. Belgium and Russia will be the faves but South Korea is Asia's best team and Algeria will be filled with experienced French league players as always, so will be no pushovers.

I don't know too much about Greece, but you could be right. I was taking into account the conditions, weather etc, but I suppose the Greeks aren't unfamiliar with playing in the heat.
    I think the group should suit Columbia, even without Falcao. The Ivory Coast usually produce a mix of skill and power that should be enough to see off the weaker sides.
    But I don't fancy Japan. From memory, they like to play an up-tempo game which won't be easy in Brazilian conditions. But all the groups could spring surprises. :)
  • Options
    sparkie70sparkie70 Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C
    I voted for C as any of them can qualify.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    C
    Fancy Japan and Colombia to get through.

Now I've said that Ivory Coast and Greece will get through