✭✭✭
On now.

Comments

• mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I can't stand this girl.
  • coldoasiscoldoasis Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Wonder how many more times she's going to show the tattoo to the camera.

Should have had a product placement warning before the show :o
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toofast wrote: »
    On now.

so are plenty of other programmes
    Forum Member
    Can't work her out.

One minute she looks half attractive

Next

Just a chav mess
  • TelenautTelenaut Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Surely to pay the price of fame, one has to be a benefactor of said fame? I didn't know who this person was until I saw her in the paper after it was revealed that she starred in a "special interest" movie, and then again when she was up in court on drugs charges.
  • toofasttoofast Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I am not finding her endearing. She seems fulls of bravado around her friends and entourage. And what on earth has she done to her face and lips? They look so swollen.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So not only was she dumb enough to believe this Fake Sheik was a movie producer(she never googled him?)but her PA and mate were too. Doesn't she have a manger/agent?

End of the day she is guilty she just got off on a technicality.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    So not only was she dumb enough to believe this Fake Sheik was a movie producer(she never googled him?)but her PA and mate were too. Doesn't she have a manger/agent?

End of the day she is guilty she just got off on a technicality.

I thought that too. A simple background check would have done.
    Forum Member
    PA appears to just be a glorified handbag carrier lol

Knew it wouldn't be long before the silly oversize sunglasses would appear
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a pretentious girl. She loves playing the part of star for sure! Cringing to watch her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coldoasis wrote: »
    PA appears to just be a glorified handbag carrier lol

Knew it wouldn't be long before the silly oversize sunglasses would appear

Cringed at the huge sunglasses!
  • Irma BuntIrma Bunt Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fame is a noose. No one forced her head into it.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,193
    Forum Member
    toofast wrote: »
    What a pretentious girl. She loves playing the part of star for sure! Cringing to watch her.

Ghastly creature, one thing that she will never be is a star, just the lowest, skankiest form of zeleb. :o
  • My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was really and somewhat unfairly critical of her when the story broke but this show does her no favours. Anyone interested in destroying her, which seemed to be the purpose of the alleged 'entrapment' and sting by the so called reporter, must be enjoying her tears and suicidal confessions. I can understand her feeling so low, having been set up for something different myself years ago. I can empathise with the stress she is showing. But I hope she learnt her lesson that some people will be out to bring her down for no good reason and she can't afford to be swayed by promises and golden carrots, she has to learn what we all have to accept about life, if it looks too good to be true it probably isn't true.
    Showing her vulnerabilities on this show will get the sharks circling again waiting for her to make another dumb move again and as we all do she WILL slip up again. I hope it isn't so serious in future and she is careful who she allows into her life and who she trusts.
    The scumbag fake sheik should be done or purgery. He should not get away with putting a stupid young girl through such agony for months on end. >:(>:(
    Good luck to the girl I wish her the best, she's no chavvy skank, so I hope she portrays herself differently in future
  • MicknsivMicknsiv Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I quite like her. Came across rather well I thought.
  • DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She did a good American accent I thought.
  • My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Micknsiv wrote: »
    I quite like her. Came across rather well I thought.

I do too, II worked with young girls like her in Camden for a few years most were very likeable but easily lead astray. She was lucky to have a good legal exam and friends behind her, most of them didn't have that support a and ended up in prison for stupid thing and ruining their futures, at least she has a second chance.;-)
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once a skank always a skank.
  • AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still confused over whether she admits that she did set the deal up or not. She seemed to keep contradicting herself. Whatever the truth though I don't feel like she deserved to be set up by The Sun like that.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AcerBen wrote: »
    I'm still confused over whether she admits that she did set the deal up or not. She seemed to keep contradicting herself. Whatever the truth though I don't feel like she deserved to be set up by The Sun like that.

I think the conversation with the lawyers about 40 minutes in really should have eliminated any doubt at all that she actually did set up the deal.

But then as I've often said, The Sun wouldn't simply have picked her name out of a hat at random as a person they wanted to "take down" as a fixer. They'd have most likely been given a tip-off that she was the person to talk to if you wanted to be "sorted out" with drugs and then they went from there.

What struck me about a lot of this documentary was that there was no real anger from her about the case or the charges. Sure, we had plenty of tears and upset, but no anger. If anyone else had been "set up" to the extent she claims to have been then rather than crying her eyes out on the bathroom floor, you'd surely be throwing things and swearing blue murder at the camera that they can see you in court where you'll prove your innocence once and for all and they can stick the charges where the sun doesn't shine ?
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all honesty I'm not really a fan of her but i don't care if she did it or not. Cigarettes and alcohol kill far more people than any illegal drug and entrapment being legal is frankly a joke. If journalists from The Sun walked into most pubs on a busy night they could find multiple people that could get drugs. I know several people that can and I don't even smoke. The whole thing's just a massive waste of tax payers money and The Sun should have to pay it back.
  • the_lostprophetthe_lostprophet Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ghastly creature, one thing that she will never be is a star, just the lowest, skankiest form of zeleb. :o

Only in this country (oh and the US) could such a person be somehow looked up to by the masses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    It amazes me how the majority of people on here watch a program about someone they clearly don't like just to insult them. I can't stand katie price so I don't watch any shows she's on. Very bizarre
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It amazes me how the majority of people on here watch a program about someone they clearly don't like just to insult them. I can't stand katie price so I don't watch any shows she's on. Very bizarre

With 4 different threads devoted exclusively to Tulisa's looks currently active on DS, I doubt very much that people watched the doc tonight just to insult her - they'd have just insulted her anyway.
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With 4 different threads devoted exclusively to Tulisa's looks currently active on DS, I doubt very much that people watched the doc tonight just to insult her - they'd have just insulted her anyway.

Sad so many women feel the need to put other women down really.