Oscar Pistorius Trial (Merged)

Comments

• jpscloudjpscloud Posts: 1,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what would you do? put him on a chair whenever you fancied a snog? :D:p

He's great at getting a leg up. On a chair!
  • Siobhan_MooreSiobhan_Moore Posts: 6,365
    Forum Member
    jpscloud wrote: »
    He's great at getting a leg up. On a chair!

:D:D:D:D

this is not gonna help our reputation as sad spinsters, is it? :D
  • saralundsaralund Posts: 3,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ClaireCh wrote: »
    in the police photos the left door of the bedroom double doors is closed.

yet Pistorius said he had to open the left one to carry Reeva through.

http://static1.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1740444.1396282076!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/pistorius1n-10-web.jpg

he's not a very good liar is he:D

Perhaps he meant the left one from his point of view, leaving the bedroom?
    Forum Member
    people like the thread!

This thread on Digispy is fantastic. I've followed it on and off since March. Very informative and always up to date. Sandy is very passionate which can get her into trouble at times but is a brill poster. Moniker goes in to a lot of detail which is amazing at times but needs to condence more and make his posts smaller. Clair is just simply fantastic. Siobh and Konya keep it from getting boring when things are running slow. Rumb and Benji are so dedicated for Justice for Reeva. Jeremy is always on the ball and knows a thing or two about legal matters. There are many more who simply want justice and make great contributions. To say they are a bunch of "spinisters" in this blog is ridiculous. The Digispy thread on this trial is up at the top search on Google. And they are just taking the piss pretending to fancy G Nel. There is one poster who makes me crack up with their knowall attitude and is sure to cause chaos. In fact, when they post more than one all come together just like a BUS. It's all very very interesting. Just a great great great shame that a beautiful young girl had to die in a shocking way and no one wants to take responsability.

:D:D

i don't mind being a spinster now :D
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member

To be fair, it seems to be the opinion of only one miserable git ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually AM a sad spinster ;-) and proud of it!
  • bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    Moody Blue wrote: »
    Sandy, you have a couple of fans over on the Justice page...........and I don't mean like the ones in OP' bedroom :D

...And Oscar award for Best Comedy Screenplay goes to.................Sandy!

Applause, cheers, whistles....:D:D:D
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not entirely sure about the 'pretending to fancy Nel' bit, who's pretending??!! ;);)
    Forum Member
    To be fair, it seems to be the opinion of only one miserable git ;-)

My thoughts exactly, probably a bit of Nelenvy...cant get a spinster of his own :cry:
    Forum Member
    bookcover wrote: »
    ...And Oscar award for Best Comedy Screenplay goes to.................Sandy!

Applause, cheers, whistles....:D:D:D

Could Sandy be Ramona! :o:D
  • ClaireChClaireCh Posts: 5,899
    Forum Member
    saralund wrote: »
    Perhaps he meant the left one from his point of view, leaving the bedroom?

don't you recall him saying he had to open both doors to carry her through? to explain the damage? that was my point, there is only one door open.
    Forum Member
    don't you recall him saying he had to open both doors to carry her through? to explain the damage? that was my point, there is only one door open.

Yes, I'm sure he did Claire.............>:(
    Forum Member
    DS thread is a fantastic read with some very interesting posters. Sandy is my favourite, she is very funny and very passionate about justice for Reeva, as most all are on there actually. Fantastic bunch

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    people like the thread!

This thread on Digispy is fantastic. I've followed it on and off since March. Very informative and always up to date. Sandy is very passionate which can get her into trouble at times but is a brill poster. Moniker goes in to a lot of detail which is amazing at times but needs to condence more and make his posts smaller. Clair is just simply fantastic. Siobh and Konya keep it from getting boring when things are running slow. Rumb and Benji are so dedicated for Justice for Reeva. Jeremy is always on the ball and knows a thing or two about legal matters. There are many more who simply want justice and make great contributions. To say they are a bunch of "spinisters" in this blog is ridiculous. The Digispy thread on this trial is up at the top search on Google. And they are just taking the piss pretending to fancy G Nel. There is one poster who makes me crack up with their knowall attitude and is sure to cause chaos. In fact, when they post more than one all come together just like a BUS. It's all very very interesting. Just a great great great shame that a beautiful young girl had to die in a shocking way and no one wants to take responsability.

:D:D

i don't mind being a spinster now :D

ok, own up Siobhan!:D
    Forum Member
    Not entirely sure about the 'pretending to fancy Nel' bit, who's pretending??!! ;);)

:D:D:D i know! no pretending on this page ;-)
    Forum Member
    in the police photos the left door of the bedroom double doors is closed.

yet Pistorius said he had to open the left one to carry Reeva through.

http://static1.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1740444.1396282076!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_1200/pistorius1n-10-web.jpg

he's not a very good liar is he:D

and just to add - look at the blood trail. He was carrying Reeva with her head on his right arm as he went down the stairs. for that blood trail through the bedroom door he had to have been going through the door sideways with Reeva's head/his right arm exiting first.

They don't seem to have had very good detectives on the case.
    Forum Member
    ok, own up Siobhan!:D

hahahahaha. it's not me! i can't be bothered with all that capital letters business :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Splinter? I thought we were spinsters!

We're the Splinter Spinsters. Like the Scissor Sisters with hairnets.

Sorry, couldn't resist - I read back to find out what the spinster malarkey was all about :)
    Forum Member

Sorry, couldn't resist - I read back to find out what the spinster malarkey was all about :)

i'm happy with the being a splinter spinster :D
  • Bluebell WoodBluebell Wood Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DT allege Stipp saw a figure after he spoke or saw security at 3.27

From their heads -

217.2 He heard a man shouting, “help, help, help” after he had allegedly spoken to Security at 03:27 (Record 314, lines 4-5).

Their heads list a call to security at -

201. 03:27:06: Johan Stander’s call to 911 in the presence of Dr Stipp
    202. 03:27:14 (duration nil): Dr Stipp’s attempted call to security (Exhibit Q2)

They also claim he saw a person In Bathroom after this call to security

238. However, according to Dr Stipp, he saw the Accused (a person) in the bathroom at approximately 03:30 which was (according to him) after he second call to security at 3.27

Now as I understand it Dr Stipp saw the person in the bathroom after he spoke to baba from the balcony when baba came round after the 3.15.51 call and that he had heard help he help after he made the call but before baba arrived.

Does anyone know if Dr Stipp maybe any errors when cross examined by Roux or is this Roux mixing up call times deliberately again? No doubt Roux was out to confuse.
    Forum Member

Ha ha yes, the splinter spinsters.......try saying that when you've had a few!:D
    Forum Member

I feel a song coming on... (to the tune " more than a woman" by the Bee Gee's)

one, two three, four

"hair netted women....hair netted women are we e eeee"

:D
    Forum Member

From their heads -

217.2 He heard a man shouting, “help, help, help” after he had allegedly spoken to Security at 03:27 (Record 314, lines 4-5).

202. 03:27:14 (duration nil): Dr Stipp’s attempted call to security (Exhibit Q2)

238. However, according to Dr Stipp, he saw the Accused (a person) in the bathroom at approximately 03:30 which was (according to him) after he second call to security at 3.27

Now as I understand it Dr Stipp saw the person in the bathroom after he spoke to baba from the balcony when baba came round after the 3.15.51 call and that he had heard help he help after he made the call but before baba arrived.

Does anyone know if Dr Stipp maybe any errors when cross examined by Roux or is this Roux mixing up call times deliberately again? No doubt Roux was out to confuse.

you are correct. In cross-exam Roux did mention the 3:27 call and Stipp's response was I can't give you the exact times. But he was clear that he had seen the figure between calling security and them arriving. Roux knows damn well that Stipp would not have seen the figure when he was already at OP's house and neither did he agree to that misinterpretation of his evidence. I really don't know how Roux will get away without a reprimand for presenting these untruths.
    Forum Member

From their heads -

I suspect Roux has just read out the baloney timeline figures that some backroom bod has worked out on excel or something. I don't think anyone actually checked first that there are contradictions, shall we say, in the times and DT own argument.

I found a stonker of an error regarding the Security check in times and locations whilst doing their checks round the estate.

I get the impression that Roux thought if he spoke quickly enough and with authority people would say "wow, the DT have nailed it with their timeline and argument"

But on closer inspection, it really does not hold much water.
    Forum Member
    bookcover wrote: »
    I suspect Roux has just read out the baloney timeline figures that some backroom bod has worked out on excel or something. I don't think anyone actually checked first that there are contradictions, shall we say, in the times and DT own argument.

I found a stonker of an error regarding the Security check in times and locations whilst doing their checks round the estate.

I get the impression that Roux thought if he spoke quickly enough and with authority people would say "wow, the DT have nailed it with their timeline and argument"

But on closer inspection, it really does not hold much water.

to be fair... that's what i thought :blush::D
This discussion has been closed.