Options

Noirin is history - why are we still going on about her?

mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
...and before her fans say it is because she was so fantastic, I beg to disagree.

I think it is because she was (and is) so awful and the majority of the DS fms do have an innate sense of justice and just find what she did was wrong. Hence we have to go on about it that little bit too much.

How much longer do we reckon there will be threads about her (okay okay, I know that this is one of them but maybe it will be the last one)

(fat chance - ed.)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about anyone else, but in my case it's because I have an empty life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    8 minutes ago someone made a thread that's basically a clone of this. Open your eyes!
  • Options
    Robert RomarinRobert Romarin Posts: 11,956
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're half right.

I'm not going to make blanket accusations that people are 'jellus' of Noirin....but there is also a palpable sense of resentment that someone who doesn't conform to typical standards of 'niceness' and 'propriety' is being rewarded for it in various ways.

It's happened before with other controversial HMs. I don't get it because pretty much I stop caring about them in any way once they leave.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    8 minutes ago someone made a thread that's basically a clone of this. Open your eyes!

Blimey, you're a rude one! Run out of pocket money? :D
  • Options
    CazooCazoo Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Threads on the first page about Noirin, including this one = 3.

Seems like most people are over her.
  • Options
    CaptainWackyCaptainWacky Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some of us are still traumatised that we ever supported The Evil One. It's left me questioning if I'm a bad person.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Start a Hira thread instead then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    ...and before her fans say it is because she was so fantastic, I beg to disagree.

I think it is because she was (and is) so awful and the majority of the DS fms do have an innate sense of justice and just find what she did was wrong. Hence we have to go on about it that little bit too much.

How much longer do we reckon there will be threads about her (okay okay, I know that this is one of them but maybe it will be the last one)(fat chance - ed.)

The irony is too idiotic to deserve a reply
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member

Exactly, thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, thank you.

Oh dear, I feel so crushed by your witty responses
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So why did you 'waste' your time posting on it then? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erm because she is an absolute legend and you will still hear of her when the series finishes i love her man!!!!
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You did not say that on her App thread.
  • Options
    TitshoundTitshound Posts: 1,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

...... the majority of the DS fms do have an innate sense of justice and just find what she did was wrong.

Noirin is not history, she has just made history.

She has done more for the emancipation of women from the tedium of male ignorance and stupidity than most other women in the public view. (Page three fodder, and even the likes of Jolie)

She has done it without banners or bra burning. She has been intelligent and feminine and refreshingly feisty fiesty.

THe daughters and little sisters, and even brothers of those who now righeously pelt her with eggs and indignation will benefit from the richness of what Noirin did for thinking women. (Especially, beautiful ones.)

ANd, for those from France, remember Colette, that charming icon who is such a national treasure now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Titshound wrote: »

...... the majority of the DS fms do have an innate sense of justice and just find what she did was wrong.

Noirin is not history, she has just made history.

She has done more for the emancipation of women from the tedium of male ignorance and stupidity than most other women in the public view. (Page three fodder, and even the likes of Jolie)

She has done it without banners or bra burning. She has been intelligent and feminine and refreshingly feisty fiesty.

THe daughters and little sisters, and even brothers of those who now righeously pelt her with eggs and indignation will benefit from the richness of what Noirin did for thinking women. (Especially, beautiful ones.)

ANd, for those from France, remember Colette, that charming icon who is such a national treasure now!

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to but........

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a169047/noirin-rodrigo-is-a-two-faced-aehole.html

Every time i look - no one cares what you have to say Noirin, just dissappear already please. :)